MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
8:57 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Extraordinary Rendition (The Interrogation of Treylon Voss)
Extraordinary Rendition
Jace_VaritekDate: Saturday, 21 Aug 2010, 11:58 PM | Message # 16
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
"Indeed," Jace said as he glanced back to the file, not sounding convinced. He closed it a moment later and set it on the table, then sat back and crossed his arms over his chest. He said nothing for a moment as he regarded the man. "What is your opinion of biological warfare, Mr. Voss?" he asked, rather unexpectedly. "Supposing it occurred during a time of war?"

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

TreylonVossDate: Sunday, 22 Aug 2010, 0:22 AM | Message # 17
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
"That's a loaded question, Mr. Varitek. Many would say that the ends justify the means. However, this is an outmoded way of thinking; an Imperial way of thought even. If people must resort to such terrible weapons, then something is completely wrong. Myself? I cannot say I condone biological or chemical warfare. It is no better than a base delta zero.

"Of course, this would assume one is in a war and one is using biological warfare."

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Extraordinary Rendition (The Interrogation of Treylon Voss)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz