MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
6:20 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » Out of Character » Senator of Taris
Senator of Taris
KramerDate: Thursday, 15 Jul 2010, 12:09 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I know I still have another request up in the air, but I don't think this one will be as controversial as my last lol.

I'd like to request a Senator character, namely the Senator of Taris. Considering that Taris is still only recovering from events thousands of years ago, and the recent spice incident over the planet, I think it is the most interesting choice right now.

The Senator (currently unnamed until my creative gears get into motion) will be a commanding yet unassuming man, fair but not afraid to voice his opinion, his distaste, or attempt to discredit any he feels aren't worth their salt.

If approved, I'll create a new login and a more detailed profile for the character.

Thanks,

- Danny

Vahn Riktor Kramer
Governor of the Juris Sector

"Intolerance is the first step to seizing control"

OrionKarathDate: Friday, 16 Jul 2010, 0:02 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
With Senate characters, you don't have to request them, merely create the account, preferably a profile although this isn't always followed, and then submit a Senate Application for the character and their constituency in the Senate Rotunda forum.

Orion Karath
Manager from June 2009 to Present, Administrator from December 2011 to Present
My posts here, pre-2009 archives here

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » Out of Character » Senator of Taris
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz