MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
6:03 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » Out of Character » requesting nanite weapon
requesting nanite weapon
Rath-DeschainDate: Tuesday, 27 Jul 2010, 12:23 PM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
it seems time i must request this item, but the request is for the continued research and refinement of pax morte, a.k.a. project ruin, being a nanite weapon system meant for manufacture and sale.

i'd like to remind the management as well that in the past when such widespread wmd weapons have been in my hands, i have not abused them.

Rath Deschain
High Inquisitor

OrionKarathDate: Thursday, 29 Jul 2010, 12:22 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Administrators
Tell me a little on how Pax Morte will work. Delivery method, symptoms, incubation period (or in this case I guess activation period), length of the effects, death, etc.

Orion Karath
Manager from June 2009 to Present, Administrator from December 2011 to Present
My posts here, pre-2009 archives here

Rath-DeschainDate: Friday, 30 Jul 2010, 10:14 AM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Group: Users
not to seem obtuse, but thoe questions are actually answered in the roon post. also, it seems more practical, as jace pointed out to me, as an assassination tool rather than widespread use.

Rath Deschain
High Inquisitor

OrionKarathDate: Friday, 30 Jul 2010, 2:14 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
Alright so, it can be delivered by injection, airborne, or touch. It can be dormant for only a week before apparently becoming unusable, and the person has to be within eighty miles of the target to be able to activate them. So, in other words, you've just copied the superweapon from G.I. Joe.

Jace and I have seemed to agreed, and Jace can correct me if I'm wrong, that this is APPROVED, on the stipulation that it is not contagious, meaning the touch method is not acceptable, as well as airborne. However injection, or implantation in food are acceptable, as well as other direct methods. This is to ensure that it is used as an assassination tool and not in a mass infection situation. Also, ANY sale, PC or NPC, must be approved first by management, or otherwise will be automatically void. Management must also be consulted before any further use of Pax Morte, or it will be taken from you without warning. As note, since you wish to make a point on your lack of abuse of widespread WMDs, you have requested once for the application of WMDs on a civilian population limited to Khoonda on Dantooine. You then proceeded to attempt to spread it to Naboo too, and without any approval or management conultation in which management essentially had to auto the end of it to rectify this. This is abuse of WMDs, and not a responsible action.

Orion Karath

Jace_VaritekDate: Friday, 30 Jul 2010, 10:43 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Awards: 4
I haven't seen G.I. Joe, but this also reminds me of the nanoweapon from the Cowboy Bebop Movie, except that I don't think it could be remotely activated like Pax Morte is. Yours probably doesn't have hallucinogenic butterflies, either. Anyway, I vote to APPROVE on the conditions that Orion mentioned, which are more or less the conditions that you and I talked about on Messenger, Drasek. That is, that the field test on Roon demonstrated that Pax Morte does work, but that it's not as easily transmissible as Dr. Tallon had intended. All this does is set in stone, if you will, what you mentioned about it being used for assassinations and the like rather than for widespread use.

However, I feel like the sale of it probably doesn't need to be requested each and every time. As long as the Ebon Fist just sells it to whomever and then we don't ever hear about that person using it, I'm fine with that.

<- Supreme Grand Deluxe Double Bacon Admiral insignia

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Jace_VaritekDate: Friday, 30 Jul 2010, 10:51 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Awards: 4
Ooh, I'm almost at 500 posts.. Woot! I wonder what I'll be promoted to.

Probably not Supreme Grand Deluxe Double Bacon Admiral.

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

OrionKarathDate: Monday, 02 Aug 2010, 3:35 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant general
Supreme Grand Deluxe Double Bacon Admiral Jace Varitek, Pax Morte should havehallucinogenic butterflies...

This is APPROVED.

Orion Karath

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » Out of Character » requesting nanite weapon
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz