MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Saturday
2:33 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » Out of Character » Taizen Sai (Updated new user as the character)
Taizen Sai
TaizenSaiDate: Monday, 09 Aug 2010, 7:20 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0

Name Known As: Tai

Homeworld: Outer Rim prison camp

Place of Residence: Lehon

Race:Human

Height: 5" 9

Weight: 145 lbs.

Eye Color: brown

Hair Color: light hazel

Skin Color: Tan

Parents: deceased (he never really knew his parents,he knew he was different then all the rest of the other kids but he didnt know why)

Siblings: n/a

Affiliation: Marauder Syndicate

Force Sensitive: Yes

Force Group: The Sith

Apprentice: none

Master: Darth Sandalare

Lightsabre: (1) single black/gold hilt

Lightsaber Color: red

Weapon(s): none

Clothing: Crimson Robes and tunic black boots and wrist protection

Ship(s): none

Crew: n/a

Traits: Taizen is an upstart he always wants to learn more about the Darkside and he wants to prove his worth to his mentor and master Darth Sandalare.

Darkside Abilities: Force Choke,Levitation,Force Grip,Force Lightning

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Early Life: Where he was born how his life was before he became an Apprentice or knew what he was
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Taizen was born in a prison camp in the outer rim he never really knew his parents all he could think about was what it must have been like if he was free in his early youth he knew he was different as other kids were scared of him it wasnt so much for his strength he really didnt have that but he was able to pick up objects and toss them some thought he could be picked up by the Jedi but no one came,when he turn the ripe age of nine he was sent to a different interment camp where it was higher security he didnt understand why nore didnt he know why maybe it was due to the unusual powers he had maybe that had something to do with it in any case he lived their for about four years until one day someone came to take him away from the interment camp a man dressed in all black carrying what appeared to be a laser sword of somekind he didnt know what a lightsaber was he only heard stiries and bullshit rumours about things like that but he was face to face with this man for several minutes the man never said anything except to the guard that he would take him. This was it he was going to die his fourteen years in this galaxy was up he must have made the wrong move when he moved those objects on the only other interment camp he called home and now he was going to die for it.

When Taizen got outside of the fences and walls of the interment camp he followed the black dressed fellow to his shuttle this shuttle was like the one he traveled in but was bigger in someway but he was small compared to this tall dark figure and he follwed him into the shuttle and when the door finally closed he thought for sure he would die but that never came instead the man removed the hood from his head and he was covered in black armour he spoke to me and said he was Marco Sandalare and i was to be his new apprentice he was wanting to train me the ways of the force, but how was to know what the force was all i had was these powers nothing more i agreed thus my life changed for the better.

Present Info : his life as an Apprentice of Darth Sandalare

I soon learned that the force powers that this person was training me wasnt the power of good it was the power of darkness of hate which is what i had a lot of this was good for the first six months or so on Lehon everything was going well until my master had plans perhaps he always had these plans but it wasnt until many persons were braught down to Lehon by the gravity well where everything was going well i was learning a whole bunch of abilities of how to mostly move things but it wasnt until my master saw these gentlemen that i saw his true power come out toyingn with these individuals for many hours on end and then since they were not going to join him he killed them all but one why he left that last person alive i never really knew but then we left the only other home i knew and headed to another place where my master was muttering under his breathe and i couldnt relate to what he was saying but if it was for me to learn more i had to know.

Which lead me to a hot planet called Mand'alore now i thought i was going to be trained with more abilties and skills but i wasnt i was althought told to try to use what i was taught in battle but their was no battle instead it backfired on me when i tried to attack a bounty hunter and i was hit with somekind of dart that made me sick but my master healed me although it took a while in the end i didnt learn much i was though able to hone in on the power of the darkside to better understand where my enemies were and i was able to fix the shuttle too but i wasnt really good at fixing things ever before.

the hiring of bounty hunters wasnt what i thought we were doing on this planet in fact i had no idea the reason but my master did and he kept it completely away from me which is odd for any master but who was i too argue a man who took me under his wing who fed me and knew what my capabilities were even if didnt know what i was all about but i was starting to understand this group my masrer had invisioned but i wanted to learn more perhaps when we left this dreadful place was i going to learn more.

So we then came to Baltimn well Murmann City what was this search for a man so important i didnt really know what a bounty was but everything was going well until well we got to the captial we were confronted by soldiers who wouldnt let us pass and now i feel like maybe ive made a terrible mistake by being with this dark lord my anger isnt really their anymore i just wonder how ever long can i be with this man perhaps when i get older i will leave him and persue my own destiny.

(( OOC Id just like to say i was asked well pressued to come back into the rpg scene by Jinta Jidan to play as his character as his thread was getting to busy so i will take his character to new hieghts i hope i am welcomed back ive been gone an aweful long time, i might a bit rusty but i should get better within a few posts back to prime))

Message edited by TaizenSai - Thursday, 12 Aug 2010, 2:22 PM

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » Out of Character » Taizen Sai (Updated new user as the character)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz