MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Wednesday
9:52 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » Out of Character » Request for a Temporary Fleet
Request for a Temporary Fleet
Vladimir_UlyanovDate: Saturday, 11 Sep 2010, 2:44 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I'd like to request a number of ships that have been loaned to Baltimn in accordance with a recent post where I mentioned Ulyanov has traveled to a number of independent worlds like Devaron, Serenno, etc. and petitioning them for support. In this case, these ships would be loaned to Ulyanov on a temporary basis simply to be able to defend Baltimn while the planet gets back on its feet economically and is able to build a fleet of its own. There would probably be other conditions for this too, like certain trade deals, etc. These are the ships:

1 Liberator-class cruiser (on loan from Falleen)
1 Assault Frigate Mark II (on loan from Trandosha)
2 Assassin-class corvettes (on loan from New Plympto)

I also request that Ulyanov has negotiated a limited amount of financial support from Serenno (which has been known to support the cause of independent planets in the past), and a trade deal with Devaron that lets Baltimn preferentially sell much of its goods there.

Comrade Chairman Vladimir Illych Yuri Ulynov

Chairman of the Central Committee of Peoples Commissars

Baltimn Labour Party

Also known as:

The Baltimn Revolutionary Movement for Change, Hope, Prosperity, Economic Equality.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » Out of Character » Request for a Temporary Fleet
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz