方Weight :: 244. Lot's of muscle.
方Height :: 190 cm
方Family :: Wife and kid. (Deceased)
方Brother. Deceased..
方Marital Status :: Single.
方Dominant Hand :: Ambidextrous.

. M I S C E L L A N E O U S
{-Vehicles-}
A YT-2400 Freighter (Heavily Modified) The Buurenaar.
Jet-Pack.

. I N V E N T O R Y
方Credit's :: 7ooo. ::
方—Items :: Jetpack, Tracking droid's. ::
方Weapons :: WESTAR-M5 blaster rifle, Westar-34 twin Dallorian blasters, BlasTech Dur-24 wrist laser, Czerka ZX miniature flame projector, And a Gauntlet Dartcaster with Kamino saberdarts, Kelvarex Consolidated Arms MM9 mini concussion rocket. ::
方Armor :: Modified Heavy Mandalorian Assault armor ::

. L A N G U A G E (S)

方Mando'a
+----------------Other's-----------------
方Almost every language known to date, due to the Mandalorian helmet's ability to translate almost every language.
. A F F I L I A T I O N (S)

. B O U N T Y R E C O R D (S)
方Mandalorians.

方Catches :: 60 ::
方Escapee's:: 1 ::
方Draws :: 0 ::
方—Kills :: 59 ::
方Alive Returns :: 20 ::
. H E L M E T A B I L I T I E S

Isez's Mandalorian helmet recorded video and played it back on command, dispensed water, picked up on minute sounds and amplified them and could connect with the main computer the at the black marked, or any computer he could slice into. Isez could control weapons, sensors, and his jet pack with verbal commands. His helmet's HUD (heads-up-display) featured information on the surrounding environment as well as a 360-degree field of vision. In addition, an advanced radar allowed his HUD to provide information on nearby rooms, and could be used to scan the HoloNet and connect with databases. The macro binocular view plate could be magnified to allow Isez to see great distances, and was equipped with, among other things, an infrared scanner that could be magnified up to 50 times. The infrared scanner magnified light up to 100 times or displayed heat gradations. The helmet's broad band antenna was capable of intercepting and unscrambling comlink and starship comm transmissions. At the top of the antenna was a rangefinder capable of tracking up to 30 targets from a distance of 100 meters. The rangefinder fed data to a display overlay inside the helmet showing range and movement for targets in 360 degree radius. The overlay also linked to Baird's weapons systems to display fire vector and range data. The environmental filter system could filter out poisons and contaminants as well as provide Baird with a two hour reserve air tank.

. N O S T A L G I A
:// Isez is an enigma; no one knows exactly who or what the original being of Isez is. What is known is that he was a being of tremendous power. He is curently the only living relative of Mandalore the first was one of the strongest Mandalorians, who led the Mandalorian's into conquering Mandalore, which is known to be renamed after him. This Mandalorian is a quick and thoughtful Bounty Hunter, with a psychotic attitude and a personal vendetta against the Jetti, relentless in combat, enjoys seeing his target squirm in pain. He makes a living bounty hunting. Making his impression felt across the galaxy as one of the deadliest bounty hunters, next to Boba Fett, and the scientific experiment known as IG-88. Two years before the destruction of the first death star, He sent his wife and child to concord dawn, knowing they'd be safe there from the Imperial Empire's reign. That not being the case, and his wife ending up dead, Isez is on his own personal mission.

Commander in the Grand Army of the Republic (Former)
Friend of the oppressed.
Liberator of the enthralled.
Damian Baird.

Message edited by Baird - Thursday, 19 Aug 2010, 8:49 AM

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz