MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
0:56 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Dantooine Investigation OOC
Dantooine Investigation OOC
Jace_VaritekDate: Tuesday, 07 Apr 2009, 3:16 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
To answer Dannil's question, one of Dantooine's planetary turbolasers and one of its ion cannons were constructed inside OSC facilities (the one that Exar and Kruus are visiting now is presumably the second turbolaser, which he's apparently had built underground). Also, for the record; the OSC agreed to have them built but did not, in fact, build them themselves. I'm presuming Exar rather used the New Republic funds to hire a private defense contractor to construct the weapons, so the Republic wasn't directly involved, but it's probably fair to say "the Republic built them" colloquially in that they were undoubtedly aware of it (and paid for it).

Hope that clarifies everything.

Jace Varitek

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Jace_VaritekDate: Saturday, 11 Apr 2009, 12:48 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Oh and also, this isn't really as relevant, but I noticed in a thread a mention of the IMC's orbital facilities, however I browsed the old request archives at Multiply and it turns out that that one was never resolved. I think there were two votes for it, two votes against it, and there she lies. Just FYI, while things are being clarified. Not really sure how to go about resolving that one.

Jace Varitek

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

EchuuShinzonDate: Sunday, 12 Apr 2009, 8:46 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I don't think that it was the facilities themselves that were an issue, but I could be mistaken. I'll have to browse through and investigate that inconsistency lol. Thanks for the heads up.

[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]
Echuu Shinzon
Ex-Jedi
Human

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Dantooine Investigation OOC
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz