MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
2:06 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Jace's Favorite Quotes of the Month
Jace's Favorite Quotes of the Month
Jace_VaritekDate: Friday, 08 May 2009, 11:52 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
And yes, I confess a lot of them are from me. But what can I say? I love me. But without further ado, here are my picks thus far (and I'll update it every month henceforth, and hell, maybe even throw in a prize or something; apparently I have a fetish for AGW tote bags and mugs).

JANUARY

"I sent one of my Tala squadron fighters on a recon stint to Tyne's Horky (which is apparently a planet and not a joke, unfortunately for its residents)."
―Airen Cracken ("Possible Sighting of Moff Krieger")

"You heard the Emperor, Sergeant. Evacuate the men."
―Gemmell; as an NPC officer, referring to the execution of 14,000 men ("The Patriots' first operations in a while...")

And all at once, all the pain and all the suffering of every villainy and every injustice in all of history, and the cries of every innocent man, woman and child who were its casualties, manifested itself in one, massive headache.
―Garik Taynor, realizing his favorite bar is closed ("Shootout at the Perlemian Pub")

FEBRUARY

"Plumpy I love you, we will get out of this somehow."
―Gemmell; as an NPC girl to her pet, before their imminent deaths ("Dustil Sushere imprisoned/tortured on Borosk, Blenjeel")

"You will regret this someday."
―Dustil Sushere ("Dustil Sushere imprisoned/tortured on Borosk, Blenjeel")

"If men so callous and discompassionate as Marcus Zane were to run this galaxy, it would mean the surest scorn of the poor, the voiceless, and the disenfranchised that we have seen since the Empire."
―Eli Fitzgerald ("Expansion of the Holonet")

MARCH

"I assure you Captain that my unit is as tight as my trousers, we will catch the enemy unprepared and take them viciously."
―Major Kant ("Operation Viridian Lightning")

"I then [mustered] all the strength a dead man could muster and wrestled with the armies of Corellian hell to resurrect myself just to investigate what fresh hell was brought to the Senate floor that caused me, Senator Gustav Emerest, to convulse so violently from the eternal slumber for which my soul should have been eternally laid to rest, only to find that the pains of reading this bill far [surpassed] any agony that awaits those whose mortal souls are destined for the underworld (as you might have heard I have had a recent brush with death for I was so clinically for a total of two days)."
―Gustav Emerest, on Tremaine's proposal ("Health Insurance for New Republic Citizens")

"Eli Fitzgerald talks for a living. Darby Willers stars in holofilms. I kill people, or capture them."
―Am Rev ("Darth Acheron's adventure to achieve his recent agenda")

APRIL

"That's a full three days behind schedule now and you want to whine about vacations? Not a chance... No, you tell your men that they can vacation when this product line is complete, tested, and delivered... That's what I said, delivered. It better not take another seventeen days... Then double up your shifts. I don't care how it's done, just do it or find another job! I'll give you seven days... That's right, seven! Oh really? Is that going to be a problem, Banks? Tell you what then, you can have all the vacation time you want starting now. You can go to the front office and pick up your last paycheck!"
―Chase Massey ("A Drive To Remember")

"I agree completely with Senator Kruus's statement, and I'm sure I speak for us all in expressing, from the deepest, sinuous musculature of my heart, my condolences for the loss of his valiant son and shuttle. I have no children, personally, but I do have many possessions of sentimental value and thus I sympathize with the Senator tremendously."
―Reuke Cambrist ("Statement Regarding the Blockade of Acherin")

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Jace's Favorite Quotes of the Month
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz