MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Monday
1:58 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Explanation (Regarding Lack of Postage from Certain Persons, Namely Me)
Explanation
Jace_VaritekDate: Wednesday, 13 May 2009, 8:15 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I know I owe a lot of posts left and right, and up and down, and six ways to Sunday. In this case, however, it's actually Monday. Or will be, before I can post regularly again. It's that magic time of the year again when Jace's finals, and all of the essays that Jace has procrastinated throughout the entire year, hit him all at once like a slippery fish. Thus, having finished one final today, I have an 8 page paper I must write tonight, a final tomorrow morning, and then four more papers to write before Monday. Also, I have a driving test on Friday.

Handkercheifs can be made available on request if this tale of woe is saddening you anywhere near as much as it is me.

Anyway, Monday I'll be back to posting with a vengeance (and subsequent days). Now, with regard to other, certain persons; Echuu (a.k.a. Malius, for Novak's benefit) and Jamie continue to be unable to access the site. It's a technical problem that I've been in continuous correspondence with Ucoz to fix, without much success thus far. Damn Russians. I'm hoping that we can figure it out this weekend, though, but in any case this explains why things haved slowed down of late, since Echuu, Jamie and I are involved in some way, shape or form, in many, many plots in the RP simultaneously.

But things should be picking up again soon. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Jace Varitek

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Explanation (Regarding Lack of Postage from Certain Persons, Namely Me)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz