MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
8:10 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Nathan Wallace OOC (Discussion & Moderation of the Character)
Nathan Wallace OOC
Jace_VaritekDate: Monday, 18 May 2009, 1:24 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Just FYI to "RepoMan," you write well and do justice to the character of Nathan Wallace, but there is a rule—1(j.)—requiring original characters, only (with exceptions for certain, Star Wars canon characters). It's all right if you'd like to use the persona and even the pictures of the character, but direct references to "Nathan Wallace," "Repo Men," and anything or anyone else specifically from Repo! The Genetic Opera should be changed, accordingly. That said, I think the bulk of your posts and profile are fine, and you've done a good job integrating them into the Star Wars genre, except for those specific references (which should be easily correctable).

Jace Varitek

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Jared_TallonDate: Monday, 18 May 2009, 10:47 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Congratulations Jace on actually recognizing where the character was from. Not many people have actually heard of or seen The Genetic Opera which, incidentally, is an amazing work of film (and as a play). I did miss the rule regarding original characters and for the profile (and in future posts) I will not use currently copywritten terminology. As you say, I plan to keep the persona and certain aims true to the original character. To the best of my knowledge, the term of 'night surgeon' isn't one of those and as such, if it is acceptable, I will continue to use it.

Doctor
Surgeon

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Nathan Wallace OOC (Discussion & Moderation of the Character)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz