MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Thursday
4:24 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Announcement (Of the Present and Anticipated State of Postage, Namely Mine)
Announcement
Jace_VaritekDate: Thursday, 21 May 2009, 1:13 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Hey all, the good news is that whatever technical difficulties were preventing Geo, Jamie and Keever from accessing the site appear to have been fixed (at least this is true of Jamie; is Geo and Keever can respond to this post letting us know if the site is functional again for them, that would be helpful). The other good news is that my summer is officially beginning as of today, and in the coming months I will undoubtedly have quite a lot of time on my hands to drink mint juleps on the porch, write my memoirs and, of course, to post on the site. Expect to see me getting back into the swing of things more consistently.

However, I will be traveling over the next week or two and, during that time, might not have regular internet access and thus, thought I should warn you if I disappear from the grid (although I anticipate I'll still be able to sign on and even post every so often). So anyway, hooah for summer!

P.S. More good news; some of you may have noticed that the forum hadn't been letting you post links or images. This should be fixed now and the buttons to place those in your text should appear (if they don't, remember the BB codes are [img] and [url]).

Jace Varitek

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Jory_CarsonDate: Thursday, 21 May 2009, 6:45 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Hey hey, now that's the spirit! I likewise should be able to get more active over the course of the next few weeks...course, thats because my business is on the verge of total failure and I am going to be jobless soon...Then again I may have to get a couple of jobs which will put me out of posting at all.....

EchuuShinzonDate: Friday, 29 May 2009, 1:16 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I have access to the site again. :)

[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]
Echuu Shinzon
Ex-Jedi
Human

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Announcement (Of the Present and Anticipated State of Postage, Namely Mine)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz