MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
2:07 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » A Secret Admirer?
A Secret Admirer?
EchuuShinzonDate: Tuesday, 13 Jan 2009, 11:39 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
So I was doing some writing for Echuu before my Cuba trip, and I couldn't for the life of me remember whom he was married to--at least her full name. So naturally I figured I could google it and come up with the full name. Well, I definitely found the name, but how I found it was slightly odd to me. I came across this:

As you may or may not have noticed, the site listed through google search is not AGW, or AGD which happen to be the only two places where I have RP'd star wars. Logically, since Celise has been mentioned, it's a catalog from AGW as it seems to tie in with the new plot that me and Chris were working on. So I was just wondering whom my secret admirer was.

I tried clicking the link, but the page is mission so I can't find it anymore.

[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]--[+]
Echuu Shinzon
Ex-Jedi
Human

HavocDate: Wednesday, 14 Jan 2009, 8:17 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Chances are... your ittle secret admirer is Karath. He makes sites and does crap like this where he just lists events. That's my guess anyways.

Jace_VaritekDate: Thursday, 15 Jan 2009, 0:53 AM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Havoc might be right. Imagine my surprise when I googled "Garik Taynor" and found that (unbeknownst to me), everyone's favorite drunkard had actually become a successful, bureaucratic intelligence director in Karath's government. It was like Bizarro Garik. I was also surprised to learn that Drayson Loran, the successful businessman, had apparently decided to spontaneously shut down his entire, profitable corporation, never to be seen or heard from again (presumably joining some kind of religious cult to repent for his greed, and selling gospels for a living). So yeah, who knows what your characters are secretly up to out there?

Jace Varitek

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

OrionKarathDate: Friday, 06 Feb 2009, 7:08 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Return of the Sith was an old group of mine, that was active, but after a while. I just used it as a testbed for various projects and things. I believe the small section popping up is actually part of a timeline for AGD that Jace did or something I was brainstorming with Chris on. Can't remember...but the BioWare post is not me...

Orion Karath
Manager from June 2009 to Present, Administrator from December 2011 to Present
My posts here, pre-2009 archives here

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » A Secret Admirer?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz