MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
7:32 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Som e Autos
Som e Autos
Rath-DeschainDate: Wednesday, 02 Dec 2009, 7:07 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Due to my untimely return to bsic and lack of net access for another month, I am performing the followng and hopefully acceptable autos:

Lomen Ryuun: remains on Coruscant

Drasek Cale: Departs Nar Shaddaa with no set deals with Njon, but also no direct trace that it was Drasek Cale.

Treylon Voss, Deven and Tysho: Deven and Voss escape, the latter in Tysho's vessel, leaving the NR a rather fried but decent Sentinel landing craft with 20 new battledroid models onboard. There may be links to the pirate attacks, but none to Cale.

Dimitri Maximov: disappears off the radar for now.

I'll miss you guys... hope to be back soon.

Rath Deschain
High Inquisitor

Jace_VaritekDate: Wednesday, 02 Dec 2009, 6:00 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
You better come back soon! Things are just getting interesting. As for your autos, Ryuun and Maximov seem in order. With respect to Cale and Voss, I'm happy to suspend both threads until you return; no hurry, really. In the case of Voss, in fact, I might insist on suspending that one if it's alright, because I still think the NRI will have thing or two to say about them escaping.

One more month! Tough it out! Then get yourself back here. Hooah.

Jace Varitek

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

Rath-DeschainDate: Friday, 04 Dec 2009, 11:06 AM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Well, I'm certainly glad you're willing to suspend, that works perfectly for me.

Bad news time:

I'm on a 2 hour pass, my company just graduated today without me. After Christmas Exoduc (Dec. 18 to Jan 4), I come back and finish my OSUT up. I'll be here with very limited net access via my phone, if I can keep it, until my leave on Dec 18.

Rath Deschain
High Inquisitor

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » Som e Autos
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz