方Weight :: 244.
方Height :: 190 cm
方Family :: Wife and kid. (Deceased)
方Brother. Deceased..
方Marital Status :: Single.
方Dominant Hand :: Ambidextrous.

. M I S C E L L A N E O U S
{-Vehicles-}
A YT-1300 Freighter, gifted to him for protecting a small planet from the empire, Modification's done by him and his crew. (Broke down, working on a new one)

. I N V E N T O R Y
方Credit's :: 7,ooo. ::
方—Items :: Binoculars, canteen, cigarettes, Radio, camping equipment is all stored within his ship. . ::
方Weapons :: WESTAR-M5 blaster rifle, 6-2Aug2 hunting rifle, Black Powder Pistol, Blaster Pistol. ::
方Armor :: Black Tinted storm-trooper boots, which have a customized design carved into them.
. L A N G U A G E (S)
方Basic, (Shyriiwook, Xaczik, Thykarann, Dosh, Rodese, Ithorese, Catharese, Bothese, Gran, Aqualish, Twi'Lek. Understands them, doesn't speak.)

. A F F I L I A T I O N (S)
The Lost Brotherhood(Swoop Gang) Team Noble (His squad of Commando's in the clone wars) Baird's Roughnecks. (Rebel group, protecting the alien creatures from oppression.)

. N O S T A L G I A
:// Damian was born into a military family, or at least he thought. He was really born from the blood of a highly decorated Epicanthix Soldier and the blood of A Corellian Noblewomen, whom was a Human. He was adopted into the noblewoman's wealthy family on Corellia, A life he wasn't too fond of, but lived with. When he was around 19 years of age he fell into a swoop gang, named The Lost Brotherhood. An exclusive all human all male gang, for many years he committed crimes to show gang leader he was fearless, his reputation grew quick, The leader Dubbed Him Johnny Rebel due to what he did in the past. Eventually he found his wife, upon finding out he had impregnated her, and a son was on the way he decided to fall out of that life style and returned to the family business. He joined the Military even with his outstanding record of crimes. He fought fearlessly in multiple small battles across the galaxy during the time of the clone wars, fighting droids, and random hellbent mercenaries that wanted to take over small planet's, With Baird's support the enemy forced failed. On his way home after his tour of duty had ended, he found out that his wife and son were murdered by a rival swoop bike member, He'll try for for revenge but for now with the Empire in power. He'll find a way to aid any resistance group, he mainly stays on small planets, or in the outer rim, fighting small platoons of empire troops, during these heroic exploits he's managed to recruit a small team of aliens to aid him in his cause, tho the empire's number's greatly surpass his, he won't go down with out one hell of a fight. He is a fearless, and ruthless leader of a small resistance group against the empire, and the separatists.

An image of Commander Baird's propaganda poster.

Commander in the Grand Army of the Republic (Former)
Friend of the oppressed.
Liberator of the enthralled.
Damian Baird.

Message edited by Baird - Friday, 26 Aug 2011, 1:54 AM

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz