[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Crimson Darkscythe
Crimson_DarkscytheDate: Sunday, 06 Mar 2011, 9:02 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0

They say that if you look into my eyes,you see a mere shadow of what is to come. and the potential it holds. as an apprentice,these words held even more true as the master who took me in showed me a power that was beyond what the ordinary mind could imagine. the training however,was not easy. it was long and grueling at times but it was well worth it. for what I gained,I put to use later in the seperatist movement. little did I know at the time just how valuable that would be.
The Early years

what I recieved in the early years of my life was not much different to that of a jedi but what was brought into it was very different. my early years consisted of three things. Studying the styles of those before me, honing in on my natural instincts, and becoming a warrior. all of those were traits that had been passed down from my clan. as I became of age, I passed the final test that would prove valuable for years to come.

Master and Apprentice

at the age of 12 I was chosen for something that would shape me even further. not only as a warrior but newly discovered powers that were not previously honed in so to speak. I had always had the ability to do things beyond that of others but it would not be until the next few years that I would find out what those truly were. the use of the force is a unique thing and that was the way my master saw it. although there was no defining law between light and dark. it was simply what could be learned and used at your disposal. it was not until several years later, that I found out just what made the defnining line between dark and light. but it was being trained in the ways of both that made me versetile. as I remained on the line for years. the one determining moment that would bring me close to the darkside was prevelant.

The Animal within.

The darkness awakened an animal within that was not there previously but when it was tapped into. I became something I myself didn't even recognise. but would best be said as acting upon instincts was exactly what was done. as I reached the peak of my training. who I would become was now well shaped and defined. that bloodlust only had to be tapped into at the right time to bring it forth.
even though this is not who I had planned to be it was who I became that made a difference. and when I returned to my home planet years later. nothing remained more true. because eventualy. every soul finds its way home.

Stats

Name: Crimson Darkscythe
Aprox Age: 30
Species: Zabrak
Homeworld: Dathomir
Affiliation: Nightbrothers, Confederacy, Dark Jedi
Force Rank. Knight
weaponry:Lightsaber
ShipI Illousion
Armor:
Clothing

][work in progress bear with me for more stats][