Missile Launcher (3 Missiles)

- Left Arm -
3' Re-tractable Vibroknife (fore arm)

- Right Leg -
Four, 4" Spikes on Shin
Re-tractable 5" Climbing Spikes on foot
Booster Jet on bottom of foot
Control Jets on each side of Ankle Joint
High Altitude Booster Jets (back of leg)

- Left Leg -
Four, 4" Spikes on Shin
Re-tractable 5" Climbing Spikes on foot
Booster Jet on bottom of foot
Control Jets on each side of Ankle Joint
High Altitude Booster Jets (back of leg)

- Hand-held -
Custom Built Heavy Laser Cannon
Fixed Zooming Scope
Built in Silencer
Front Mounted Bi-Pod
Three Fire Setting (Single, Semi, Full)

Biography:

Subject: X-B4-001 Experimental War Droid
Codenamed: Devistator
Attachment: Report on Droid Completion
Classification: Classified

Message from Separatist Scientist Shidge Ardbaoth
To Separatist Council on Mustafar
Location of Project: Classified

"Council, it is my deepest pleasure to ensure that the current project of the Experimental X-B4-001 is in its final stages. Upon completion, the X-B4-001, codenamed Devistator, will be unleashed upon the Clone troopers of the Republic Army. This is our greatest Droid ever built, and I ensure you that it will mean a turning in the war in favor of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The Devistator will be put on full production with in the next coming month."

End of Message

Holo Record, Visual and Audio

"This is Sergeant Aqinos of the Alpha Squad, 42nd Platoon, 5th Battalion, 501st Legion. This recording is a warning of things to come" - Screaming- "We...We have found an old CIS experimental droid facility, The information provided to us was true. The CIS were developing something down here." -Screaming- ~Unknown Voice~ "Sergenat, we must, aaaggggghh" ~Sergeant Aqinos~ "The droid we found was some kind of experimental Droid, that the CIS were developing to turn the Clone Wars in their favor. It seems they didnt have enough time to complete the project and deploy it to the battlefield."

-More Screaming- ~Unknown Voices~ "Sergeant we must fall back! Sergeant we cant hold it back much longer! its armor is too strong! Sergeant....! Sarge...! It's here, it's in the room! aaaaagggghh!"

-Horrible Screaming-

~Whispering Voice~ "This is Sergeant Aqinos, we found the secret lab....*coughs up blood*...not only did we find the facility *coughs up blood again* we also found......*coughs*.....we encountered an Unknown Experimental CIS Ward Droid......It....It.....It has killed all other Storm-troopers that came with me.....*coughs up blood*......This message, is for the Storm-trooper Corps. This droid.....this droid is dangerous.......for an unknown reason our blaster rifles dont seem to have any effect.......*coughs*......we could do nothing to stop it.....it......it slaughtered everyone......*coughs*.....I am sorry men. I did what I could to stop it.....yet.... I fear it was not enough."

- Recording Cuts Out -

- Recording Resumes -

"This is Sergeant Aqinos, I do not have much time left to live. I feel death upon me and soon *coughs* The droid that decimated us, I found its files. *coughs* It was designated X-B4-001. Codenamed, Devistator by the CIS scientist that built it. Orders *cough* will be, destroy upon sight *coughs* we must not let this Droid roam the galaxy with a greater threat such as rebuilding the CIS as its mission. It must be exterminated......*coughs horribly, coughs up blood*......My Loved ones, My Men, My Friends, *coughs* I am sorry, I shall not be returning to the Empire alive...............*coughs up blood then closes eyes and passes*

-End of Recording.-

"This is Captain T'ra Saa of the 501st Storm-trooper Legion, upon further watching the ensuing battle of the recording made by the slain Sergeant Aqinos, it has been discovered that Devistator is a threat to the Empire. Its systems are powered by an unknown energy source, making it a swift mover. This may be the reason as to why the Imperial Storm-troopers couldn't give it a scratch. This order is coming directly from Storm-Trooper command. The X-B4-001, Codenamed Devistator is to be destroyed on sight, with no questions asked. We can not let the Empire fall into another Clone War if this droid's mission is truly to rebuild the CIS forces.

- As recorded by Captain T'ra Saa of the 501st Storm-trooper Legion -
- Recording marked as Classified under Strict Orders of Storm-Trooper Command -

Biography:

An experimental War Droid being developed in the closing months of the Clone Wars by the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Due to an unknown reason, the droid was not put out into the field, nor produced in mass numbers like its predecessors the B1s and B2 battle droids. Reason for this are still unknown, as it seemed the Confederacy had enough resources to produce a large enough number of these droids to turn the war in their favor. It could have even had its development stopped by Palpatine when he learned that such a droid was constructed and was a threat to his already laid out plans. What ever the reason for its halted status, the Devistator is the only known droid of its type, having been marked as the B4 Battle Droid, by the Storm-Trooper Corps.

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz