MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Wednesday
10:19 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Sate_Pestage  
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » The Imperial Senate » In Memory of Senator Fowlkes
In Memory of Senator Fowlkes
Artemis_VandenDate: Sunday, 19 Aug 2012, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I'd like to say a few words about a member of this Senate who has passed away. Though Tremaine Fowlkes, in the worst of times, may have struggled to be a good person (as all of us do), he was also in the best of times, a truly good Senator. There have been many unsubstantiated rumors about him and his personal life, but I personally knew him to be a man of compassion for the most vulnerable beings in society. His concern for the people of Chad and Aeeq was real. And though he was big-hearted enough to care for beings of all species, he never wavered in his unique commitment to the Telosian people.

The measure of a Senator's success isn't only in how much Imperial money is spent on his planet. Tremaine Fowlkes did a far greater service to his people by showing the galaxy the best of the Telosian character. Whether or not he also showed the galaxy the worst of his character, I don't know (nor does an "anonymous witness"), but now, on the occasion of the man's death, we should honor him and his accomplishments and the difference he made in the lives of tens of thousands of beings who have food and shelter today because of him (and who couldn't care less about his personal life).

Artemis Vanden
Representative of the Naboo

Message edited by Artemis_Vanden - Sunday, 19 Aug 2012, 8:15 PM

Draken_TurotDate: Monday, 20 Aug 2012, 1:30 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Oh, here we go! Poor Senator Fowlkes, Poor this, Poor that! Nonsense, I tell you! The man was obviously a fake! An eyewitness saw him with a prostitute, a slim of the galaxy! What is there to praise?! The man never bothered to enter the Senate, and squandered all his people's money for the disgusting services of this prostitute!!! He was stupid enough to be seen with a beast and therefore paid the price when he lunged to his doom! Good riddance!!! The Empire has no place for those unfaithful to her cause!!! Let this death serve as a reminder that Power equals money which equals expensive women, when in disloyal hands!!! I wouldn't be surprised if Senator Fowlkes took money out of the good planet of Telos to pay for these services!!! He was *HARDLY* every around!!! And what was he doing?! Being unfaithful with a prostitute his personal chambers!!!

He has done NO good for the Galaxy, and any good he *might* of done, only serves so that incidents like this can be outshined! Well news flash, being seen drunk in public, which is by no moral standing acceptable, with a prostitute, also not acceptable, does a lot of damage to you!!! You might as well be an undercover Jedi, go to a bar, and get drunk there, brandishing a lightsaber!!! All I can say is good riddance, I hope more follow in his footsteps!!!

GLORY FOR THE EMPIRE!!!

Message edited by Xane_Ray - Monday, 20 Aug 2012, 1:31 PM

Ilanah_ThanatosDate: Monday, 20 Aug 2012, 3:57 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Awards: 3
Thank you Senator Vanden, for your kind words about Tremaine. He was a dear friend of mine, and while in recent months he was absent a good deal, that made him no less of a friend. He will be very missed not only by friends, by colleagues also.

Governor-General, your lack of compassion does not shock me in the slightest. Perhaps you could, for a moment, put your personal bias and your rude comments aside and let those who wish to mourn and honor the late Senator the time to do so. I wonder what people would say if you passed? Please do consider other people from time to time, even though I know that may be hard for you.

Ilanah R. Thanatos
Senator of Chandrila

Draken_TurotDate: Monday, 20 Aug 2012, 4:04 PM | Message # 4
Major general
My lack of compassion for the un-loyal is quite understandable, Senator Thanatos! I shed no tear for ANY Senator involved in such a disturbing act!!! If 'Tremaine' (if that was even his real name!) somehow managed to survive the fall, I'd push for his immediate stripping of his title (and no, not of the stripper!!!) and press charges against him for Treason Against the Empire!! Because people say the most classified things to people, especially when they are drunk!!!

Message edited by Xane_Ray - Monday, 20 Aug 2012, 4:05 PM

Verence_TerrawinDate: Tuesday, 21 Aug 2012, 3:18 PM | Message # 5
Major general
I think you're making rather a distasteful spectacle of yourself Mr TuRot, I'm not impressed, nor is anyone else.

Mr Fowlkes died a prominent advocate of his fellow sentient, aiming always to think of their welfare and tread the path of wisdom, that is how he will be remembered.

Verence Terrawin

Senator of Alsakan
First Lord of the Foreign Office, Alsakan

Draken_TurotDate: Tuesday, 21 Aug 2012, 3:39 PM | Message # 6
Major general
'Mr. Fowlkes' died as he lived; a waste of space as well as a Senate seat that could of went to someone with more loyalty!!!

Verence_TerrawinDate: Tuesday, 21 Aug 2012, 4:13 PM | Message # 7
Major general
Can you give me an example of Mr Fowlkes being unpatriotic?

Verence Terrawin

Senator of Alsakan
First Lord of the Foreign Office, Alsakan

Draken_TurotDate: Tuesday, 21 Aug 2012, 5:33 PM | Message # 8
Major general
Absolutely!

Independent Sector Fleet Protection Act: 'Tremaine Fowlkes' voted in favor of an independent fleet that could of been used for ANYTHING! If this bill were to of passed, as well as him still being alive, he'd surely use this fleet to probably get his prostitutes from point A to point B, as well as inter-fear with Imperial Forces that are not sanctioned Imperial Senate missions! And let us not forget the original writer of this act!

His censure: Here is a withdrawn bill, that if left in motion, would clearly of placed the Senator in check with his outrageous views!!! Governor Oswaldt clearly points out to us the un-patriotic spirit of 'Tremaine Fowlkes!'

The Hapan Trade Equality Act: Here, he is seen voting against an act that could of done us much good! He VOTED AGAINST stopping a faction that is close to our boarders and don't want to get involved with the Empire! Needless to say, 'Fowlkes' would rather see our enemies un-touched! And this proves it!!!

If you need more examples, please feel free to ask!!!

Slai-FonDate: Tuesday, 21 Aug 2012, 10:22 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
I've had a few opportunities to meet with Senator Fowlkes, and as I met him, he seemed like a decent fellow. Now a few senator's might say that Senator Fowlkes wasn't a patriot or something, but he did do something must of us did as well, He fought in the clone wars. Against the Confederacy. Now if you don't want to honor him for his actions as a senator. Honor him for his actions as a soldier that helped carved our great empire.

I vote in favor.

Slai-Fon Youngblood, Senator of Anobis, and the Bright Jewel sector
Chairman of ISEC (Imperial Senate Ethic's Committee.)
Chairman & CEO of K/Y deep.

Draken_TurotDate: Wednesday, 22 Aug 2012, 1:28 PM | Message # 10
Major general
'Fowlkes' may of been a soldier, but that is NO excuse for the way he acted the way he did!!! If you are going to fight for a great cause such as the Galactic Empire, then stay true to your ideals!!! Do NOT attempt to have your way with a prostitute!!! You might as well of been a traitorous Jedi!!!

LomenRyuunDate: Thursday, 23 Aug 2012, 3:17 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant general
Awards: 1
This is all getting a little out of hand, Governor-General. Fowlkes may not have been the best of us, but he was not the worst either. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding his death, let those who called him friend mourn and have their moment.

Lomen Ryuun
Senator, Doldur Sector
Senator, Druckenwell
Representative, Monor II (10 BBY - 9 BBY)
Representative, Geridard
Representative, Boranall
Representative, Therenor Prime
Vice-chairman, Defense Committee (Temporarily suspended)
Controlling Shareholder - Druckenwell Arms Corporation

Draken_TurotDate: Thursday, 23 Aug 2012, 3:52 PM | Message # 12
Major general
Then take your mourning elsewhere!!! These chambers are for important Imperial business!!! And crying over a man whom was un-loyal to the Empire is not part of the Emperor's advancement in these halls!!!!

I ask respectfully for the Grand Vizier to end this!!!

Sate_PestageDate: Saturday, 25 Aug 2012, 12:18 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
It seems the supporters of the late Senator Fowlkes have had their say. Naturally, the chair doesn't wish death on anyone. But whether history will overlook the Senator's moral perversion and sexual deviancy, who can know? I do suggest, in the meantime, that we continue with legislative business.

Sate Pestage
Grand Vizier of the Empire
Assistant to Emperor Palpatine
Chair of the Imperial Senate

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » The Imperial Senate » In Memory of Senator Fowlkes
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz