MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Wednesday
4:33 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Sate_Pestage  
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » The Imperial Senate » The Paqwepori Space Patrol Act
The Paqwepori Space Patrol Act
Bernard_OrielDate: Wednesday, 30 Jan 2013, 1:34 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 1
The Paqwepori Space Patrol Act

The Corellian Run proceeds through a region of space in the Mid Rim named Paqwepori and is under the hegemony of the Client State that owes allegiance to the Empire of the same name. The Paqwe who "rule" the region (if rule it can be called) are outspoken anarchists and appear to have little regard for central governance, law or central authority. Thus I believe it is high time that the Galactic Empire officially be delegated a mandate to patrol the section of the Corellian Run through Paqwepori space.

1. The Galactic Empire is hereby and henceforth declared sovereign of the Corellian Run section passing through Paqwepori space until such a time as the Paqwe demonstrate their ability (to the satisfaction of the Naval High Command) to be able to patrol this critical trade route effectively.
2. The Imperial Navy is delegated the task of patrolling this section of the Run.
3. The cost of Imperial Naval patrol of this section of the run shall be tabulated annually, the Emperor may consider levying a Tribute (as this is a Client of his Throne not the Senate) upon the locals (at his discretion).
4. This Act has legitimacy over the Paqwepori region insofar as the Galactic Empire is by custom and legislation responsible for keeping all spacelanes open. The failure to enforce law over a trade corridor delegated to them by the Empire constitutes a fundamental breach of the initial granting of stewardship and so the patrol of the lanes should revert to the lawful Galactic Sovereign.

Bernard Oriel
Senator for the Planet of Vjun
1st Earl Malreaux (Second Creation)
Vjun Delegation to the Imperial Senate

LomenRyuunDate: Wednesday, 30 Jan 2013, 8:27 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Safeguarding a trade route is of supreme importance. I am in favor.

Lomen Ryuun
Senator, Doldur Sector
Senator, Druckenwell
Representative, Monor II (10 BBY - 9 BBY)
Representative, Geridard
Representative, Boranall
Representative, Therenor Prime
Vice-chairman, Defense Committee (Temporarily suspended)
Controlling Shareholder - Druckenwell Arms Corporation

Roman_LekpinDate: Wednesday, 30 Jan 2013, 8:49 AM | Message # 3
Colonel
Awards: 0
If this issue isn't resolved, it could become far worse later. I feel that in addition to this legislation, the Empire should make an effort to place the Paqwe under a more firm hand. Nonetheless. Lorrd is in favor.

Roman Lekpin
Representative, Lorrd (11 BBY-10 BBY) (9 BBY-Present)
Chosen of House Garth

Alexia_RomanovDate: Wednesday, 30 Jan 2013, 8:02 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
I see nothing wrong with this. Telos IV is in favor.

Draken_TurotDate: Thursday, 31 Jan 2013, 3:13 PM | Message # 5
Major general
The Empire's citizens should feel safe when traveling these lanes!!!! Acherin votes in favor!!!

Schmuel_KadramDate: Saturday, 02 Feb 2013, 10:04 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Naturally Rothana votes in favour of securing the spacelanes.

Schmuel Kadram
Governor of Rothana
Junior Vice President of Operations KDY

Senator_CambristDate: Sunday, 03 Feb 2013, 10:32 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant general
Awards: 6
You'll hear no dissent from the Commerce Committee on this. Personally, with some admitted ignorance of Paqwe customs, I suspect it's a bit of an exaggeration to say their anarchist tendencies extend so far as to leaving the Corellian Run, the lifeline of Paqwepori, undefended. Far be it from me, however, to explain the nuances in Paqwe culture. Paqwepori is, at the very least, woefully incapable of securing the Corellian Run to Brentaal's satisfaction—if perhaps not unwilling—and so I vote in favor of a more robust Imperial presence.

Bernard_OrielDate: Sunday, 03 Feb 2013, 10:50 AM | Message # 8
Colonel general
Frankly, I don't trust aliens who have evolved to be anarchists to patrol a rural path let alone the Corellian Run. It is my firm belief that the Empire controlling this route eliminates any possibility of the anarchist locals causing problems - even if they havent so far.

Bernard Oriel
Senator for the Planet of Vjun
1st Earl Malreaux (Second Creation)
Vjun Delegation to the Imperial Senate

Senator_CambristDate: Sunday, 03 Feb 2013, 10:51 AM | Message # 9
Lieutenant general
Awards: 6
Agreed. The Paqwe are not deserving of the benefit of the doubt.

Jason_BertumanDate: Wednesday, 13 Feb 2013, 10:44 AM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
As we all know, anarchists are agents of chaos. Any part of the Corellian Run is far too valuable to lose any ground. Of course, I am certain His Majesty would not want us to allow the Paqwepori Space to fall into the hands of the anarchists. We shall enforce any part of one of the most important trade routes in the galactic history. I endorse the fact we shall enforce this particular space not because the natives are aliens, but rather because the Paqwe anarchists would become a viable threat to the Empire should we allow them to roam any longer. I vote in favor.

~Senator Bertuman of Christophsis

Sate_PestageDate: Sunday, 17 Feb 2013, 8:14 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
The measure passes unanimously.

Sate Pestage
Grand Vizier of the Empire
Assistant to Emperor Palpatine
Chair of the Imperial Senate

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » The Imperial Senate » The Paqwepori Space Patrol Act
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz