MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
7:11 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » The Beautifully Grotesque
The Beautifully Grotesque
Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 7:22 PM | Message # 16
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Almost hours later, his eyes slowly opened, shaking his head. His head was pounding just like he was suffering from a hangover. He looked up at the ceiling for a moment before attempting to move his arms. A grunt would've been heard by her as he failed to move. His breathing quickened as he turned, looking around the room, scanning for her. As his eyes crossed where she was sitting, they focused in on her.

Nearly growling at her, he barked at her, "WHAT THE HELL!?" He made another failed attempt to break free before yelling at her again, "GET ME OUT OF THIS!"

Service in the Galactic Empire (Current)
Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 7:32 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant
"Shhhhh...." She said as she heard him immediately. "You do not need to yell, my pet." Illiandra smiled as she pulled herself from her seat and moved to the side of the bed, where she sat. "Do you know what your heart says, Kal?" She asked as she drew her finger down his jaw to his chest and started to pop the buttons of his shirt open until his chest was exposed. The woman laid her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. "Do you love her enough to betray the Empire, pet? I would hope not....being a traitor like her would be....I would hate to rip the still beating heart out of you over it."

She was too calm and collected, but was obviously quite insane. "And then out of her..."

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 7:42 PM | Message # 18
Sergeant
With each and every button popping off of his shirt, he could feel the anger growing in him. How could he have been so stupid and trusting of this woman? He had been getting soft all of this time. As her head rested on his chest, he would pull back, trying to get her off of him. It was one thing that he was chained down to the bed, but another that she was getting this close to him.

He would shake his head, "Get the hell off of me! You are insane! I swear, once I'm out of this, you will pay!"

Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 7:53 PM | Message # 19
Lieutenant
Illiandra sat up and pouted. "You are upset with me...." She looked hurt. "But I do not think you will be getting out of this, my pet. Not as you are, anyway." She smiled warmly and climbed onto the bed and straddled his waist before she smoothed the fluffy skirts of her gown and reached for something from the bedside table.

"Tell me of your bride, Kal." She murmured as she turned a small box over in her hand. "What is your sons name?" Illiandra looked down at him and offered a sweet and very calm smile, before she struck a match on the side of the box and it flared to life.

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 8:02 PM | Message # 20
Sergeant
Kal just stared at her as she climbed up and straddled his waist. Upset with her, damn right he was. She was holding him against his will, he had a right to be upset. He would hesitate as she picked up something from beside the bed. A small box. Then, the flame lit up as she struck it against the side of the box. She wouldn't, would she? There was only one reason why she would be needing a flame, and that wasn't something he was interesting in finding out.

His head looked up at his hands, trying to scan for an escape plan as he responded to her, "Johnny. My son's name is Johnny. Named after this famous Smashball player I met as a child on Coruscant..."

Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 8:07 PM | Message # 21
Lieutenant
"Do not lie to me." She narrowed her eyes as she looked past the flame and to his gorgeous face. "Would you like to change your answer?" Illiandra tilted her head and blew lightly on the flame to keep it going.

"Perhaps we need to burn the humanity out of you. Or would you like me to go and get Rath Deschain to do it for us, my pet?" A small smirk crept across her face as she waited for his answer.

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 8:11 PM | Message # 22
Sergeant
"Lie? Now why would I do that?! I would never lie to a crazy person, like yourself..." He smirked as he tugged at his right arm a little, testing to see just how sturdy the bed frame underneath them was. It had a little give, but not near enough as he had originally hoped for. He let out a small sigh at the disappointment.

His eyes looked up at her for a second, before questioning her, "Burn?"

Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 8:17 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant
"STOP CALLING ME CRAZY!" She yelled before she dropped the lit match against his chest. "Now....would you like to try again, pet?" Illiandra was crazy, she really was, but that did not mean that she liked the term. "I am trying to help you, here." She cooed before she picked up the smoldering match stick with her fingertips and blew the remainder of it out.

"Do you not see? It could be so bad for you....."

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 8:23 PM | Message # 24
Sergeant
Kal tensed up and winced, trying to take the pain from the flame that was on his chest, burning his skin. He could feel the flame go out and the pain subsided. There was a level of pain that he had become accustomed to during his initial introduction to the Inquisitors. Illiandra had no clue just what he had gone through in the months he was tortured. A small flame wouldn't even come close to the amount of pain he had endured.

"Bad for me?! It'll be bad for you once I get out of these cuffs..." He'd say as he tugged again at the chains that bound him to the bed frame.

Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 8:30 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant
"You do not frighten me." she murmured. "Perhaps you should.....death does not scare me, Kal. I welcome it." she let out a low sigh. "tell me your sons name...." Illiandra whispered again. She rested her fingertips on his chest briefly, right over where his beating heart laid. "Do you not want what is best for him? I would hate to see his daddy die....not at my hand....but others." She whispered, her voice slightly sad.

Illiandra frowned briefly as she looked the man over. "They tortured me." she explained. "My father and mother....because I could wield a strange magic they did not understand. So they tried to torture it out of me...."

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 8:38 PM | Message # 26
Sergeant
"They tortured you to get something out of you, and yet here you are, doing the same exact thing that your parents had done to you...interesting..." He would smirk as he knew that would do one of two things. Either it would anger her more, resulting in more pain on his part. Or, it could result in her taking a moment to think about what he had just said to her, and possibly make her realize what she was doing was wrong, on so many levels.

"You didn't need to do this..."

Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 8:43 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant
"You wanted to know about me, and that was it." She murmured as she lit another match and dropped it on his flesh, followed by another, and another. "I didn't -need- to do this? I think I did. Better me than Rath Deschain, don't you think? And I needed someone to play with....it's been too long since I've had a pet. The last one died....crying.....begging. Will you?"

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 8:50 PM | Message # 28
Sergeant
His entire body tensed up, feeling the flames of the several matches hit his skin and immediately begin to burn the flesh on his chest. All he could do was sit there, taking the pain and hold on till the flames went out. Just as they went out, he would respond, "NO! I do not beg, nor do I cry." He would give one more big tug at his chains, trying to break something on the bed. Good thing these weren't some expensive durasteel framed beds. He had been on them before, knowing there was a structural defect in them. A snap could've been heard from above his head. A smirk came to his face as he heard the sound.

"Hmm...interesting sound, is it not?" Before she would've been able to say anything, the top end of the bed would've crashed down to the floor. It wouldn't have been a tall fall, maybe several inches, but enough to possibly catch her off guard a little. It was only the first step he had planned.

Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 8:56 PM | Message # 29
Lieutenant
"Good....I am glad to know you are not entirely weak...." She murmured as she tossed the spent matches aside. Illiandra tossed the box back onto the nightstand and started to get up. That was when she heard the snap.

"I wish it would be that easy for you, sweet." She said before the bed crashed several inches. It wasn't really enough to throw her, but it was enough to annoy her. "What will you do? Kill me? You wouldn't....you would miss me. And you need me...."

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 9:03 PM | Message # 30
Sergeant
His hands wrapped around the two poles he was chained to as he looked up at her, telling him that he would miss her and needed her. He shook his head, "You seriously think that?! Wow...crazier than I first thought." He made sure to emphesize the crazier part, making sure to have it dig as deep as it could. She had reacted earlier to him calling her crazy. Maybe there was a breaking point for her, and this could've been just the way to get there.

He would smirk as he pulled firmly down on the two bars he had a firm grasp on, "So, after you killed your parents...did they send you some place? I've heard about this one place...where they send the crazies to. That where they sent you?"

Inquisitor

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » The Beautifully Grotesque
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz