MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
4:35 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » The Beautifully Grotesque
The Beautifully Grotesque
IlliandraDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 9:11 PM | Message # 31
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
"How could they send me somewhere if they were dead?!" She snapped as she pulled herself to her feet. Illiandra paced for several moments and then stopped suddenly. She drew up the force, as best she could with her erratic and jumpy thoughts and an invisible hand would wrap around his throat and start squeezing the life out of him.

"I....am not crazy." She whispered again as she watched the man. Just as suddenly as it had started, Illiandra's concentration broke and she moved over to him and yanked his wrist from the headboard of her bed to snap and break the bones.

"Did you know that Rath Deschain did not have me tortured? Because I was loyal before I even knew it. Are you?"

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Saturday, 24 Nov 2012, 7:58 PM | Message # 32
Sergeant
It felt like there was a hand wrapped around his neck, choking him. He began gasping for air, but before he was even close to passing out, the grasp disappeared. His head turned to her, seeing that she was upset with what he had said. She moved, grabbing a hold of his wrist, pulling it away from the headboard and attempting to break his wrist. There was a small pop from his wrist, sending pain throughout his arm and into his shoulder.

Groaning in pain, he would respond to her, "I've been loyal the entire time. How do we know that a psychotic woman like yourself is to be trusted?" He paused, taking a breath, trying to ease the pain in his wrist.

"You can't be trusted..."

Service in the Galactic Empire (Current)
Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Sunday, 25 Nov 2012, 11:53 AM | Message # 33
Lieutenant
"Trust is relative. It is not a gauge of loyalty." She said as she sat on the edge of the bed and wrapped her hand around the broken wrist. It would be quite soothing and the pain would lessen slowly but steadily, but as she did that, she was slowly weaving an image, a vision into his mind. "Tell me about this love that you feel. Does it make you stronger or weaker?" She truly didn't understand, though she knew he probably wouldn't tell her anything. If that was the case, that would be his choice, of course, and she would likely be far off on her assignment before anyone found him there.

Fenrir had, of course, felt the fluctuation in his Mistress's emotions and came padding into the room. He didn't strike or do anything for the moment aside from pace restlessly and wonder if this man was going to be his next meal. Unlikely, as Illiandra had promised she would not let the nexu eat anyone.

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Message edited by Illiandra - Tuesday, 27 Nov 2012, 4:08 PM

Ilanah_ThanatosDate: Tuesday, 27 Nov 2012, 4:07 PM | Message # 34
Colonel general
Awards: 3
There was a knock on the door of Ilanah Thanatos' manor on Chandrila. Of course she was there, as she rarely traveled anymore due to her young son. She had no desire to gallivant around the galaxy for the time being, and was perfectly content to work and do whatever she needed from the comfort and safety of her home world. The knock went unanswered for a moment, until there was a resoundingly louder and more persistent knock minutes later. The maid was otherwise occupied and Ilanah had Caden so it took her a moment before she made it to the door and swung it open.

On the doorstep was a young woman, dressed in a sharp black sheath dress and jacket, with heels to match. Her hair was pulled straight and pushed back over her shoulders. "Mrs. Thanatos?" She spoke, her voice as sharp as her attire. Blue eyes seemed cold and icy, unforgiving and uncaring. Unknown to Ilanah, this was the second time an Inquisitor was visiting her home, the first being Animus, now this...woman.

"Forgive me, but, do I know you?" The Senator questioned as she shifted the child from one arm to the other, studying the woman. She did not look familiar at all. She had an unsettling feeling all of a sudden, as if something was severely wrong.

Of course, the blonde, Illiandra, was feeding those feelings to her. "Ma'am, I worked with your husband, Kal." Illiandra said, her voice still unfeeling. Ilanah listened carefully and her pulse started to race. Worked? The woman spoke again. "He was killed two weeks ago. May I come in?" She said before she just brushed past the Senator and took a glance at her home. It was lovely.

By that point, Ilanah was pale, and shaking and nauseated. Dead? No, he couldn't have been. "Riley!" She called for the guard as she held Caden tight so that she wouldn't drop him.

"Oh, help won't be necessary, Mrs. Thanatos." Illiandra spoke again. "You see, my pet, your husband wished for me to break this awful awful news to you. Your unfaithful, lying, cheating, murdering husband." A smirk crept across her face as she rounded on the senator. "And he wanted to make sure his son was safe from his simpering, stupid, silly little wife. So I am here for him." She held out her hands to take him and when Ilanah refused, she drew up the Force and a tight, invisible hand wrapped around her delicate throat.

Caden was easy to pluck from her hands then, and the Inquisitor placed the child gently in his stroller before she went about her next piece of work. Ilanah was easy enough to deal with, as she was subdued, Illiandra quite delicately tore the still beating heart out of her chest and left the dead Senator in the foyer. Blood stained the floor and walls around her, but she paid it no mind and simply dropped the removed organ into her handbag like it was a party favor. Riley was too late, nor did he survive the assault either. The maid and the gardener were not so lucky either.

Not long later, Illiandra left the house, quite satisfied with herself, and pushed the stroller with Caden in it in front of her. "Now, my loves, mummy will take good care of you...."

Ilanah R. Thanatos
Senator of Chandrila

IlliandraDate: Friday, 04 Jan 2013, 2:26 PM | Message # 35
Lieutenant
Illiandra was content; straddling the waist of Kal Thanatos as she forced her wicked vision into his pretty little skull. Maybe it would happen though, she hadn't decided. She drew concentric circles on his chest with her blood soaked fingertips; blood that she had drawn from his body with her sharp fingernails.

Suddenly though, she sat up and frowned. "Hmmm." Illiandra murmured as she glanced over her shoulder and to the door. "I best go, sweet. Daddy won't be happy if he finds us." A smirk crossed her lips before she leaned down and kissed his forehead, then his lips lightly before she bounded out of the room to find Deschain, leaving Kal cuffed and dazed.

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Friday, 11 Jan 2013, 3:36 PM | Message # 36
Sergeant
Upon waking up from the horrific vision that she had pushed into his mind, he jerked awake, feeling himself still cuffed to the bed. His breathing was steadying, but the anger within him was as real as the vision was fake. He had still no use of the force, due to the wonderful cuffs that he had strapped on his wrists. As he continued to pull at the head of the bed, he could feel the head board come free of the rest of the bed. His hands grasped onto it, pulling it up and on top of him. Now that his upper body, was somewhat free, he needed to figure out how to break free. He turned, scanning the room, trying to find where she had placed his sabers.

There, across the room, they were sitting on top of the table that they had been sitting at during their little tea party. He shook his head, not believing that he had let himself get into such a situation. He turned, looking down at the foot board, and moved his feet onto the top of it. With all of the strength he could muster, he began pushing and kicking at it.

After a few strong kicks, the bottom of the bed fell to the ground, and freeing the foot board. Now with both of this hands and feet basically free, he moved forward and stood up on the foot board. He turned, and began hopping across the room to the table, holding the head board at his chest. He slammed the head board down on the table, smashing the table and knocking his sabers off and onto the floor. He bent down, reaching out and grabbing a hold of one of them. He ignited it, and began cutting his way out of the cuffs he was secured in.

Once he was totally free, he turned, looking at the room smiling at the destruction he had brought to the woman's quarters. He spun around, exiting and heading back out into the corridor.

Service in the Galactic Empire (Current)
Inquisitor

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » The Beautifully Grotesque
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz