MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
7:12 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » The Beautifully Grotesque
The Beautifully Grotesque
IlliandraDate: Saturday, 06 Oct 2012, 5:31 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Prakith. It was a planet so unstable and isolated that it suited Illiandra to no end. The planets terrain was mountainous and dangerous and the frequent tremors and volcanic eruptions ebbed and flowed, much like her moods. It was like a home she never had, though there were not many who could call such a volatile place home. She really even could not, but she liked it here more than anywhere else she had ever been.

Her tests had been passed with flying colors. Some of them she simply stared at Deschain like he was the one that was crazy. The Inquisitor, if that was what one would call her, had found (much to her delight) new dresses and other such frippery that Deschain would likely not have approved of, unless he was the one that made sure they were there for her. That thought never crossed her mind. She was, however, thinking of where she was going next.

Tantra. An icy tundra that was completely uninhabitable. Apparently though, according to Deschain, a Prince lived there. And she was going to protect him. It seemed relatively undesirable to do such a thing, but she would do as she was asked and likely wouldn't kill anyone....unless they deserved it. For now though, she was on Prakith, and she was content.

That evening, Illiandra paced the hallways with Fenrir hot on her heels. He had behaved for their stay as long as she kept him fed well enough. There was only one incident with a Purifier. Fenrir was just trying to play, and ultimately the man was fine, just a few scrapes and bruises. It could have been worse. But now she needed something to do because she was too bored for her own good. She needed someone to play with. A new toy, perhaps. Maybe a Jedi?

For the moment though, the stunning blonde just wandered, wrapped in a black silk gown, up and down the corridors of the citadel, waiting and biding her time.

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Sunday, 14 Oct 2012, 5:16 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
The cloaked and masked figure would stride down the corridor, looking for his superior to deliver more news to him about his current mission. It had been several months since the Inquisitor had touched foot on Prakith. The feeling of this place would make a normal person feel nauseous, but it somehow gave him strength and pride to be back there, feeling the power of the Dark Side enveloping everything.

Turning around a corner, he froze, seeing a woman dressed in a black silk gown, followed very closely by some kind of creature. One that he hasn't seen before. He wouldn't reach for his saber hilt on his belt just yet, but was hesitant about this woman and her accompanying animal.

He wasn't worried about this woman, rather cautious about the animal. If it was indeed a pet of hers, would it be hostile or not? Either way, it wasn't something he was willing to deal with at the moment, if he didn't have to.

He gave a short shake of his head as moved forward, closing the distance between them in the corridor.

Service in the Galactic Empire (Current)
Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Monday, 15 Oct 2012, 4:14 AM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Illiandra froze as soon as she felt the presence behind her. Fenrir stopped and started to growl, a low and gutteral rumble as if he was going to attack. He wouldn't though, unless she let him. "Not a Jedi." She cooed as she turned around so that she could see the masked figure that was approaching. "Much, much more powerful. But...." She paused thoughtfully, tilting her head some as she closed the remainder of the gap between them. "Weak, I think. A weakness, perhaps?" Illiandra looked down at Fenrir briefly, and the alien cat paced at her side. He was restless around new people.

Her attention was immediately back to Kal, however, and she studied him with her brilliant blue eyes. "I hate masks, don't you?" She asked as she side stepped Kal and moved around him, as I she was studying the man from every angle. "Will you tell me your name, sweet? Or will I have to find it out on my own?" She smiled some and stopped again and drew a hand down his arm lightly. Fenrir growled at the touch, but she shot him a glare and he slunk off and back to where they slept.

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Thursday, 08 Nov 2012, 4:39 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
This woman was strange to him. She was speaking rather oddly. Almost as if she was talking out loud to herself. As she would move around him, studying him, asking him what his name was, he stood there unsure exactly what this woman was doing and just who she was. He hadn't heard of any new 'recruits' the Inquisitorious had taken in.

Her hand down his arm was a little spontaneous and unexpected to him. The animal would then move on and leave the two there in the corridor.

"Kal, and it's not weakness you sense."

Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Thursday, 08 Nov 2012, 6:53 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
"Kal....." She tried the name and it rolled off of her tongue easily. "No, Kal, there is something...I cannot....quite...." She trailed off for a moment and tilted her head some as she took his gloved hand in her own. Illiandra traced a manicured fingertip over the seams in the gloves, her gaze following the movement with a vested interest. "You do not kill, do you, my sweet? Why, I wonder?"

Illiandra let his hand go and she started to walk away from him before she stopped suddenly. She lifted a hand and pushed her golden curls back from her eyes. "Is it love? You love someone...." A smile crept across her face and she turned to face him again. "Is it your weakness, Kal? Is she....?" There was a wicked gleam in her shimmering blue eyes. She bit her crimson-stained lip lightly with her teeth before she slowly sauntered back to the masked man.

"Love is....such a wonderful game. Come and talk to me about it...." She said, though she didn't ask, and it wasn't a request. It was more of a statement...or a demand. Idly, Illiandra looped her arm around his so that he could walk with her, if he would. If he wouldn't talk, however, she would certainly make him.

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Sunday, 18 Nov 2012, 7:30 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
His masked face would just silently stare at her, not sure exactly what she was getting at here. Why was this woman so intrigued by him, and how was she able to easily point out the things that were in fact true about him. He wasn't able to kill, as of lately. Part of him believed, just as she stated, that it was the woman he was in love with. He wasn't sure how she would take it if she ever found out that he was killing people.

As she looped her arm around his, he had no other choice than to walk with her. Taking in a silent deep breath, he would turn to her, looking down at her, "How is it that you are coming to these conclusions?"

Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Monday, 19 Nov 2012, 4:27 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
She hummed a made up tune to herself until he asked his question. "Are they untrue? I do not think they are, Kal." Illiandra shook her head and then gazed up at him. "It is difficult to see things here, on Prakith. Everything is so cloudy...like a dark mist." She murmured, as if it would explain everything to him. Of course, it could have left him with more questions. She had always been able to see things; bits and pieces of shattered images, nothing more. Sometimes she saw complete images, but more often than not, it was splinters.

"Fenrir will not harm you, Kal, if you would like to come in...." She said as they reached the door to her room and she slid it open. It was quite lovely, and unlike any other, as she liked to be comfortable and there were few women in the place that they were. Though the room was very dim, he would be able to see the Nexxu kitten curled up on a plush chair. There was a destroyed stuffed animal under its paw, its stuffing hanging out and dripping onto the floor. "Unless of course, you try to harm me, then he will rip your arms off and eat the eyes from your sockets." She was completely calm and her voice was actually very kind as she said this, as if it was nothing to her.

"Oh! We can have a tea party! I love tea, don't you?" She was practically child-like in her excitement. Though he did not know it yet, she had much, much more than tea planned. Her tea parties never ended well...for the guest.

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 5:43 PM | Message # 8
Sergeant
Walking down the corridor with this woman and her conversation was an unusual thing for him or any other person that was on Prakith. The place was usually eerily quiet. He wasn't sure just how to respond to the woman and her readings she was making of him and attempting to make on others. He quickly wondered if this woman had the same ability that he had, or if it was a different use of being able to read one's thoughts and emotions.

Arriving at her room, he nodded to her as she told him that he wouldn't be harmed by her pet. There was little light coming from inside the room, but Kal could see the creature laying on the chair. He looked across at it, making sure that he was able to keep part of his attention focused on that animal. Even though it wasn't attacking now, didn't mean that in an instant it wouldn't be leaping off that chair and right at him, attempting to shred him apart. His head turned to her with her comment about it ripping his eyes out of their sockets. He kind of shook it off, not believing that she had said it the way she did.

"A....tea...party? You are serious, aren't you?" He would stop, confused at this woman.

Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 6:04 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
Illiandra had started to set the table before he even responded. Once he did, she stopped immediately and stared at him like he was insane. "Why would I ever joke about that?!" She exclaimed as she set the tea pot on the table as well as the cups. "I do have something a little stronger than tea, if you prefer it." She explained to him as she actually prepared the hot beverage.

As she took a seat, Fenrir gallumped off of the chair and padded over to her, blinking all four of his red eyes as he passed Kal. The Nexu was purring like mad as he butted his head against her leg. As a kitten, Fenrir was still mostly snow white, with only a hint of his adult stripes showing through. His teeth and claws, however, were fully developed and sharp enough to slice a human into shreds. Kal would likely notice that the beast was wearing a diamond necklace as a collar, and seemed to be overly pampered. She loved him, and would continue to do so unless he turned on her and she had to destroy him, a fate which Illiandra knew would not happen.

"Sit. Please." She offered Kal the seat across from her and poured him a cup of tea. It was steaming hot and appeared quite normal in both color and scent as well as taste. "You can tell me more about her. It hurts my head to try and guess...." She scratched Fenrir on the top of his head, just behind his ear as she spoke to Kal. "Would you be more comfortable if I sent him away?"

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 6:19 PM | Message # 10
Sergeant
He would shake his head as he would take a seat across from her, "No. He doesn't bother me..." He still couldn't figure out what she was getting at here. Why was she so curious about him and what she felt was his weakness. He looked down at the tea and the steam rising up from it. It was tempting, but just the taste of tea wasn't something that ever satisfied him.

"The her, you refer to, is my wife and the mother of my son...." He would respond to her, with a stern tone in his low voice.

Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 6:27 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
Illiandra watched him carefully, with a marked interest. "Oh please....at least give it a try...." She nudged the cup towards him gently as she listened to him. "A married Inquisitor. How delightfully odd. She has.....dark hair and....hazel eyes...." She said as she tilted her head ever so slightly. "Tell me more?" Illiandra would take a small sip of her tea and watch him silently.

"I wouldn't dream of hurting them, if that is what you are worried about. Using your protective papa bear voice here...I am merely curious is all." That was partially true.

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 6:37 PM | Message # 12
Sergeant
Letting out a sigh, he would reach down, picking up the tea cup and took a small sip from it. It took him a second to swallow, then set the cup back down. His eyes moved back up to her, "You obviously know a little more about me and my life than I seem to know about you. Let's make a little exchange here, you tell me about yourself, and I'll gladly share..." He would sit back in the chair, lifting one hand up and pulling off his mask. He would set it down on the table and cross his arms over his broad chest.

"And I'm not worried at all about you harming them. You'd have to get past me, and trust me, that wouldn't happen..." He'd smirk a bit at her, waiting for her response.

Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 6:47 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
A smile crept across her face as he sipped at the tea and she sat her own cup down. "Mhm....Rath Deschain brought me here a few months ago....or days....maybe it was weeks....I am not sure." She said quizzically. Her gaze followed his movements as he removed the mask and she got her first glimpse of his brilliant blue eyes. "Your sons eyes are like yours." Illiandra commented as she swatted at Fenrir, who was trying to climb his too large body into her lap. He murred and went back to being content with having his ears scratched.

"Fenrir is my family....since I killed mine." They had tortured her, so they deserved what they got. Their slow and agonizing death had been like a party for her. One after another, each watching the first die.

"I am not sure why you think it will be so difficult to get past you Kal. How do you know that I have not already?" She glanced to the teacup, the liquid in which had been laced with a sedative strong enough to take out two bothans and a nerf, at least. "But I love children....so your son would be perfectly safe."

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Inquisitor_ThanatosDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 7:06 PM | Message # 14
Sergeant
His eyes moved back down to the cup of tea. He would blink a few times, trying to clear up his blurred vision. Slowly, he would look up at her, "What....what did you...put in there..." He would stop, taking a deep breath. It was as if he was extremely intoxicated. Granted, there had been points that he had been this far gone, but nothing had ever hit him like this.

He slowly shook his head, "I...swear...if you...even dare...." His entire torso would fall straight forward down on the table, face first. The sedatives that she had slipped into the tea had finally caught up with the man and knocked him cold out.

Inquisitor

IlliandraDate: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012, 7:11 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant
"If I even dare what....?" She murmured as she narrowed her eyes and got to her feet after his head hit the table. "Poor Inquisitor....so sleepy...." Illiandra smirked and nimbly removed his cloak before she dragged his unconscious form from the chair and to her soft bed, where she carefully chained him down on his back...with some lovely and special force dampening restraints that she had "talked" a guard out of days before.

"So handsome...." She cooed as she trailed her fingertips along his jawline tenderly. "You will make a precious new pet, won't you my love?" Until he would wake, she would wait patiently in a chair across from the end of the bed.

Illiandra Kalogridis
Inquisitor

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » The Beautifully Grotesque
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz