MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Sunday
4:19 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Friendships are forged during the wartime
Friendships are forged during the wartime
Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013, 3:38 PM | Message # 31
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The rebel chuckled, "I know you didn't. I'm not mad at you anymore. I want you here." He kept her close by, "I'm serious. We can still work this out. Even if we don't work out, it'll still be an adventure fighting with a fellow rebel for freedom."

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Jalaila_KelruneDate: Wednesday, 09 Jan 2013, 3:42 PM | Message # 32
Major
Jalaila hesitated for several long moments, then sighed as she gave in. "Fine....for now." If one thing happened, she would be gone again. The woman was not without resources and she would be fine, as she wouldn't be completely on her own. Here would be better, most likely.

"So what do you have going on here? What's your plan? And where can I stay?" She wondered how much he would tell her, which would be a testament to whether or not he really meant that he wasn't angry. Also, she was tired, but she wasn't going to show that, or go lay down just yet. "I just have some stuff on the transport to get."

Tremaine_FowlkesDate: Sunday, 13 Jan 2013, 8:46 AM | Message # 33
Colonel general
The Telosian would smile a little bit when Jalaila said she would stay with him. "I'll need you now more than ever now that it's shaping up to be a public war, rather than private." Tremaine knew the Empire are going to hunt their rebellion to the farthest edge of the galaxy. Which is why he will have to undergo some reformations in order to be successful. "We're starting a series of campaigns in places like Cronese Mandate and Naboo." The Telosian was about to tell her where she could stay when one of his lieutenants stormed into the cell and began to whisper. Tremaine would tell the man to speak in front of Jalaila, that she can be trusted.

The lieutenant cleared his throat, "One of our spies intercepted a transmission among the Imperial High Command. The Empire knows we're here, as well as every outpost and front in the galaxy." Tremaine then gave the lieutenant a stern face. "Issue a complete evacuation order through privatized channel only, keep it at the highest encryption. We don't want the Empire to know we're on the move." He grabbed the A280 blaster rifle, and told Jalaila to go get her stuffs then meet him at the landing pad of the Libs' base.

"They must have gotten the information out of Mika." Luckily, Tremaine knows just the place where thy could meet at a rendezvous point. The rebel wrote the coordinates down and gave it to the lieutenant. "This.is the rendezvous point. Spread the word."

Tremaine Fowlkes
Senator of Telos IV

Jalaila_KelruneDate: Sunday, 13 Jan 2013, 9:17 AM | Message # 34
Major
Jalaila listened to the two and sighed. "You're going to have to split up the transport sand have them go different directions....it'll keep everyone safer as a whole." Se said, though Tremaine probably already knew that, if not, she was helpful.

"Yeah. Ill see you in a few." She said. Jalaila paused and kissed Tremaine on the cheek before she exited the cell. On her way, she commandeered her gun and her coat from the guard who had taken them, and put them back on her person. She gathered her stuff before she went back to meet Tremaine.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Friendships are forged during the wartime
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz