MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
11:27 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Finding Evidence
Finding Evidence
Ka-DekDate: Wednesday, 20 Mar 2013, 1:32 PM | Message # 31
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Ka-Dek's communicator went off, he looked down at it and examined the message from none other than the Grand Inquisitor. "I must bid you farewell. I have been summoned away to other duties. My superior, as you mentioned, will be along presently I am sure." and then he swiftly made his exit. Returning to his transport and departing for Imperial Center.

Ka-Dek

Grand Master of the Jedi Order, Visionary, Mystic Sage
Renegade from the Inquisitorius after breaking his mental programming.
Former Knight-Sentinel
Formerly Assistant Curator, Jedi Archives

Rath-DeschainDate: Friday, 22 Mar 2013, 5:24 AM | Message # 32
Colonel general
Awards: 1
Within a day or perhaps a little less of Ka-Dek's departure, another visitor came knocking. A solitary Sentinel-class landing craft arrived, transmitting codes stating its purpose was ferrying an Intelligence officer to Castle Stark and requesting immediate access to the castle's landing pads. When and if granted by Ana, the ship would land within and disgorge four beings. Two were Deschain's red-armored Purifiers, one was Deschain, robed as ever with his face hidden and the last was a man of indeterminate age who was dressed in a spacer's uniform with close-cropped hair. Of course, they'd ask to be taken to Ana.

Rath Deschain
High Inquisitor

Ana_StarkDate: Friday, 22 Mar 2013, 6:40 PM | Message # 33
Major general
Awards: 0
Their permission to land was hardly up to Ana Stark, but it would be granted, none the less. He was an expected guest, after all. In the time that it took them to land, and wind their way through an insane and rather rigorous security check (it had been tightened since the previous day), they would be led to the parlor where Ana Stark was. 

Dressed in black again, with her hair left down in soft chestnut waves, she actually looked calm and somewhat serene. The events of the previous day had unnerved the Lady, to the point of near hysteria after Mr. Stave had departed. It was hard for her to believe at times that there was such cruelty in the galaxy, even in her home, especially that soon after the death of her husband. 

"Your subordinate left, quite abruptly, Mr. Deschain. After I insisted that he wait until you arrived before pawing through our personal belongings." She didn't quite tell him the whole story, yet. "Forgive me. Where are my manners?"

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » A Galaxy At War » The Galaxy » Finding Evidence
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz