Wednesday
1:19 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Sate_Pestage  
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » The Imperial Senate » Petition to join the Imperial Senate (Replacing the 'deceased' Senator from Telos IV)
Petition to join the Imperial Senate
Alexia_RomanovDate: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013, 4:52 PM | Message # 31
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Thank you, Senator Cambrist.  I honestly am not sure what I would want to propose first.  I haven't thought about it, as my main concern has been to represent the people of Telos IV to the best of my ability.  I hate that they have been so poorly, if at all, represented in the past year.

Bernard_OrielDate: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013, 5:07 PM | Message # 32
Colonel general
Awards: 1
Does the new administration plan to address the Defense of it's people being so lamentably neglected? Telos IV having as it does a fleet more appropriate to Liliput than a civilized world.

Bernard Oriel
Senator for the Planet of Vjun
1st Earl Malreaux (Second Creation)
Vjun Delegation to the Imperial Senate

Alexia_RomanovDate: Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013, 5:35 PM | Message # 33
Sergeant
Unfortunately, the previous administration had other priorities aside from the protection of the people of Telos IV.  We are currently working on rectifying that situation, hopefully in the not too distant future.

LomenRyuunDate: Saturday, 19 Jan 2013, 4:24 PM | Message # 34
Lieutenant general
Well, I am satisfied here.

Lomen Ryuun
Senator, Doldur Sector
Senator, Druckenwell
Representative, Monor II (10 BBY - 9 BBY)
Representative, Geridard
Representative, Boranall
Representative, Therenor Prime
Vice-chairman, Defense Committee (Temporarily suspended)
Controlling Shareholder - Druckenwell Arms Corporation

Schmuel_KadramDate: Sunday, 20 Jan 2013, 2:08 AM | Message # 35
Lieutenant
Ms Romanov, what is your position on the Lorrd-Tion exchange some time ago? What is your opinion on planets seizing and militarizing humanitarian ships from notionally independent shipwrights on worlds outside their jurisdiction?

Schmuel Kadram
Governor of Rothana
Junior Vice President of Operations KDY

Roman_LekpinDate: Sunday, 20 Jan 2013, 2:58 AM | Message # 36
Colonel
And while you answer that question, Senator-elect, I'd like your thoughts on planets returning seized ships after a crisis has passed. I will have Senator Kadram note as well that in regards to the actions Lorrd took, the ships in question were not seized outside of our jurisdiction.

Roman Lekpin
Representative, Lorrd (11 BBY-10 BBY) (9 BBY-Present)
Chosen of House Garth

Schmuel_KadramDate: Sunday, 20 Jan 2013, 3:16 AM | Message # 37
Lieutenant
Did I mention the question as being pertinent to Lorrd in particular, I asked the question in general. Pray, did I strike a nerve?

Schmuel Kadram
Governor of Rothana
Junior Vice President of Operations KDY

Roman_LekpinDate: Sunday, 20 Jan 2013, 3:44 AM | Message # 38
Colonel
Not at all, Senator. The two questions to the Senator-elect go hand-in-hand, after all. My side-commentary towards you is to prevent any of the tabloids from twisting your words or mine to any nefarious purposes.

Roman Lekpin
Representative, Lorrd (11 BBY-10 BBY) (9 BBY-Present)
Chosen of House Garth

Alexia_RomanovDate: Sunday, 20 Jan 2013, 5:21 AM | Message # 39
Sergeant
Mr. Kadram, while you might not have intended to imply that your question related to what happened during the Lorrd-Tion crisis, the way in which you asked it did indicate so. I would have assailed the same that Representative Lekpin did, seeing as how you asked the related question directly following your first question. 

Did the conflict not seem a little overblown to either of you? Everyone grabbing up arms as fast as possible in a desperate bid to be on top?  I do understand Lorrd's position. No one wants or deserves to have their home attacked by, how do you call this? A greedy sociopath? So to answer both of your questions, I believe that Lorrd did what they needed to In order to protect their planet and citizens, and returning said vessels was exactly what should have been done. 

I do apologize for the brevity of my answer, Mr. Kadram, but it does seem as though it was meant to be a jab at someone else, and that is not what I am here for.

Toben-DomonDate: Sunday, 20 Jan 2013, 5:33 AM | Message # 40
Major general
From an outside perspective, the conflict was overblown, showing what two sides can do in times of need without timely intervention. Of course, Senator Aurelius did what she could and her work did bring it to a close before more lives were lost. Overall, Senator Kadram, I don't see what that particular line of questioning has to do for Senator-elect Romanov. It does seem to be a bit of a hostile statement towards Representative Lekpin, designed to rile up his emotions into a defensive manner.

Toben Domon
Senator, Sluis Van

Senator_OrdanDate: Monday, 21 Jan 2013, 9:35 AM | Message # 41
Lieutenant general
Female members have, for unknown reasons in the past been blindly supportive of one arms dealer Mr Alyn Stark. Do you have any links to him or his corporations? What is your opinion of Mr Alyn Stark (if you have one) and more broadly what is your opinion of the current state of the Arms Industry?

Senator Hubert Ordan

Senator of the Azure Sector
Foreign Minister of Anaxes
Captain-General of the Azure Interest Protection Squadron
Deputy Chairman of the Ethics Committee
Worshipful Master of the Most Loyal and Honourable Company of Blockadeers
Archtreasurer of the Vault of Pols Anaxes
Autocrat of Selgon
Owner of Azure Durasteel
Systems Admiral (Ret)
Order of the Canted Circle

Alexia_RomanovDate: Monday, 21 Jan 2013, 9:57 AM | Message # 42
Sergeant
Senator Ordan, is this Alyn Stark a handsome man? I've never met him, but if he is, do you think that the support he gathers could be based solely on charm? Or something else? I imagine that answers your question. I have little to no opinion. I've never met him and have doubts that I ever will. I will not say never though.

That is a very broad question that I can honestly say that I do not have an opinion about. As you know, Telos IV is very poorly defended an armed, so perhaps in the near future I will have more knowledge and more of an opinion on the matter.

Sate_PestageDate: Saturday, 26 Jan 2013, 11:03 PM | Message # 43
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
If there are no further questions for Senator-designate Romanov, will she repeat after me please?

"I, (state your name), do solemnly swear, under penalty of treason, that I will represent the people of (state your constituency) to the best of my ability, that I will bear true allegiance to the Empire, its Emperor, and its policies, that I will uphold and abide the Imperial Charter, that I will preserve and protect the principles of the New Order, and that I will defend all of these from all enemies of the Empire, both foreign and domestic. So help me."

Sate Pestage
Grand Vizier of the Empire
Assistant to Emperor Palpatine
Chair of the Imperial Senate

Alexia_RomanovDate: Wednesday, 30 Jan 2013, 8:01 PM | Message # 44
Sergeant
"I, Alexia Romanov, do solemnly swear, under penalty of treason, that I will represent the people of Telos IV to the best of my ability, that I will bear true allegiance to the Empire, its Emperor, and its policies, that I will uphold and abide the Imperial Charter, that I will preserve and protect the principles of the New Order, and that I will defend all of these from all enemies of the Empire, both foreign and domestic. So help me."

Sate_PestageDate: Saturday, 02 Feb 2013, 11:27 PM | Message # 45
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Welcome, Senator Romanov.

Sate Pestage
Grand Vizier of the Empire
Assistant to Emperor Palpatine
Chair of the Imperial Senate

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » The Imperial Senate » Petition to join the Imperial Senate (Replacing the 'deceased' Senator from Telos IV)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz