Wednesday
4:30 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Sate_Pestage  
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » The Imperial Senate » Seeking Representation of Falleen
Seeking Representation of Falleen
Ilanah_ThanatosDate: Friday, 15 Feb 2013, 4:51 PM | Message # 31
Colonel general
Group: Users
Awards: 3
You must forgive the disdain towards non-humans in this chamber, Prince Zayd.  I fear that it tends to run rampant here at times and I pray that you will not take offense. 

I feel that you have answered all of the inquiries in a satisfactory manner and have weathered the proverbial storm quite nicely.  I'd like to take a moment, at the very least, and welcome you to the senate.  It is sad that I am one of a few.

Ilanah R. Thanatos
Senator of Chandrila

Draken_TurotDate: Friday, 15 Feb 2013, 5:33 PM | Message # 32
Major general
Awards: 0
Tell me, Zed!

How loyal are you towards this outstanding form of government we call the GALACTIC EMPIRE!!!!!!!?

Prince_ZaydDate: Friday, 15 Feb 2013, 6:29 PM | Message # 33
Private
Supremely, Senator Tu'rot. The Empire has been good for the galaxy and for the planet Falleen. In fact, we are proud to host an Imperial Corps of Bioengineers facility on our world.

Added (15 Feb 2013, 6:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And thank you for that gracious welcome, Senator Thanatos. You truly bring a unique sort of class to these proceedings.

Prince Zayd
Senator of Falleen

Sate_PestageDate: Sunday, 17 Feb 2013, 8:56 PM | Message # 34
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
If there are no further questions for Mr. Zayd, will he repeat after me, please?

"I, (state your name), do solemnly swear, under penalty of treason, that I will represent the people of (state your constituency) to the best of my ability, that I will bear true allegiance to the Empire, its Emperor, and its policies, that I will uphold and abide the Imperial Charter, that I will preserve and protect the principles of the New Order, and that I will defend all of these from all enemies of the Empire, both foreign and domestic. So help me."

Sate Pestage
Grand Vizier of the Empire
Assistant to Emperor Palpatine
Chair of the Imperial Senate

Prince_ZaydDate: Sunday, 17 Feb 2013, 10:01 PM | Message # 35
Private
I, Prince Zayd, do solemnly swear, under penalty of treason, that I will represent the people of Falleen to the best of my ability, that I will bear true allegiance to the Empire, its Emperor, and its policies, that I will uphold and abide the Imperial Charter, that I will preserve and protect the principles of the New Order, and that I will defend all of these from all enemies of the Empire, both foreign and domestic. So help me.

I thank you, Your Excellency. And I thank the Senate for its thoughtful questions, which I hope I've answered to everyone's satisfaction. I look forward to working with all of you.

Prince Zayd
Senator of Falleen

Sate_PestageDate: Wednesday, 27 Feb 2013, 0:26 AM | Message # 36
Lieutenant general
Group: Moderators
Welcome, Senator Zayd.

Sate Pestage
Grand Vizier of the Empire
Assistant to Emperor Palpatine
Chair of the Imperial Senate

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » The Galactic Empire » The Imperial Senate » Seeking Representation of Falleen
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz