MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
5:14 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Le Dénouement de Baltimn
Le Dénouement de Baltimn
JephStomwellDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 2:08 PM | Message # 31
Major
Group: Users
Awards: 1
"no crimes... i forget, mr. ulyanov, you are a perfect saint. i will still go before the new republic courts. you may do as you wish, but your actions will settle your vote, no doubt.

"king mercutio, i request the light corvette be transferred to your vessel for transport to coruscant."

Jeph Stomwell
Ambassador, Baltimn

Vladimir_UlyanovDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 2:20 PM | Message # 32
Lieutenant
Awards: 0
"King Mercutio has no such powers to demand transfer. He may request it, but I think it is best that Baltimn's resources stay here until such a time as their fate is determined."

Comrade Chairman Vladimir Illych Yuri Ulynov

Chairman of the Central Committee of Peoples Commissars

Baltimn Labour Party

Also known as:

The Baltimn Revolutionary Movement for Change, Hope, Prosperity, Economic Equality.

JephStomwellDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 2:34 PM | Message # 33
Major
"no, mr. ulyanov, he may not have permission to do such. however, once again, neimoidia has no permission to hold my ship. therefore, my ship will be transferred to the naboo vessel.

"as well, the only way you will ever see these credits is if you stand trial in a new republic court. we do not pay terrorists, after all."

Jeph Stomwell
Ambassador, Baltimn

Vladimir_UlyanovDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 2:36 PM | Message # 34
Lieutenant
"You can stamp your feet and demand what you wish. The vessel has been impounded."

Baltimn Labour Party

Also known as:

The Baltimn Revolutionary Movement for Change, Hope, Prosperity, Economic Equality.

Simon_LeviDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 2:39 PM | Message # 35
Major general
Awards: 3
The Neimoidians confirmed that the vessel had been impounded and would remain so until a Senate Motion or the Orders of the Chief of State, or Neimoidian Government were issued to release the ship which was now questionable in its ownership.

Moff of the Tammuz Sector

JephStomwellDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 2:46 PM | Message # 36
Major
"then i suppose the technicians on board the vessel will simply do the repairs themselves. you can't hold hostages, after all. so, mr. ulyanov, we are back where we started. the neimoidians can't hold it short of destroying it, which they have no reason to do as we are not taking hostile action."

Jeph Stomwell
Ambassador, Baltimn

Simon_LeviDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 2:48 PM | Message # 37
Major general
If the vessel makes any attempt at powering any systems considered threatening the vessel would be destroyed, after all they had mostly left except a security detail. Security was now placed in the hangar to prevent anyone from returning back to the ship.

JephStomwellDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 2:55 PM | Message # 38
Major
the security detail was fifty men, standing in a semi-circle about the only unsealed access hatch. they were there to prevent theft of sensitive items from the vessel and to ensure that nobody went onboard who was unauthorized. with the appearance of neimoidian security teams, the men stood a bit straighter and eased their weapons in their holsters.

the reptillian beings would not be granted access.

Jeph Stomwell
Ambassador, Baltimn

Simon_LeviDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 3:07 PM | Message # 39
Major general
The Neimoidian Guard was not particularly overt. Simply a few droids in the hangar with a pair of B2s moving to guard the doors into the Hangar. All around pallets were moved and redistributed as the normal running of the hangar took place. The twin turbolaser still was trained on the ship so 50 people didnt matter. What did matter is that the crew was not aboard and wasnt returning.

Vladimir_UlyanovDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 3:13 PM | Message # 40
Lieutenant
"If Mr Stomwell does not tone town his rhetoric then we will grant the Neimoidian Government permission to seize your ship which is in rebellion against my Government. And will grant them permission to keep a portion of what is aboard."

Baltimn Labour Party

Also known as:

JephStomwellDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 3:23 PM | Message # 41
Major
stomwell actually laughed at ulyanov's words. shaking his head, he gave a final sigh of amusement.

"i wouldn't suggest it, mr ulyanov. i would not suggest it at all. but, if you want neimoidia to be angry with you, go ahead and let them try. i'm sure your actions here will endear you to everyone involved."

Added (13 Jun 2010, 4:22 PM)
---------------------------------------------
stomwell actually laughed at ulyanov's words. shaking his head, he gave a final sigh of amusement.

"i wouldn't suggest it, mr ulyanov. i would not suggest it at all. but, if you want neimoidia to be angry with you, go ahead and let them try. i'm sure your actions here will endear you to everyone involved."

Added (13 Jun 2010, 4:23 PM)

Jeph Stomwell
Ambassador, Baltimn

Vladimir_UlyanovDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 3:23 PM | Message # 42
Lieutenant
"The Peoples Government of Baltimn lodges its official disposition of protest to Mr Stomwell essentially holding the economic wellbeing of Baltimn to ransom... Wherever this money goes, it should not be into the pocket of Mr Stomwell's cronies, it must go back to the people, to whom it belongs."

Baltimn Labour Party

Also known as:

JephStomwellDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 3:23 PM | Message # 43
Major
"consider your protest lodged then, mr. ulyanov. it's perfectly fine. we'll see what happens."

Jeph Stomwell
Ambassador, Baltimn

Message edited by JephStomwell - Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 3:32 PM

Vladimir_UlyanovDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 3:31 PM | Message # 44
Lieutenant
Lodged with the Mediator Mr Stomwell.. Is there any other issues we need to discuss? Mr Stomwell has clearly refused to do anything but attempt to economically bankrupt the world he claims to represent, we have agreed to an election within 6 months when our reforms are complete and to a fair jury trial of Mr Stomwell in open court as well as a transparent enquiry into the atrocities of the Stomwell administration... The Stomwell Administration has condeded any right to rule and is just now wishing to relocate with as many credits as they can carry.

Baltimn Labour Party

Also known as:

Message edited by Vladimir_Ulyanov - Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 3:40 PM

JephStomwellDate: Sunday, 13 Jun 2010, 3:55 PM | Message # 45
Major
"we have not conceeded any right to rule. we will not put credits into the hands of terrorist governments. it is as simple as that. if you have fair elections in six months, it will be after any trials for both of us. if you continue to refuse to be tried in new republic courts, then i see no need to bow to baltimn courts."

Jeph Stomwell
Ambassador, Baltimn

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Le Dénouement de Baltimn
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz