MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Monday
9:02 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Mandalore (Chapter II : Marauder Syndicate)
Mandalore
JintaJidanDate: Friday, 25 Jun 2010, 2:28 PM | Message # 16
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0
While on the speeder Marco notices a cluster of trees with two hills on either side of them he powers down the speeder and comes within twenty five meters of it he looks around as the sands disapates around him and thinks long and hard about the situation his apprentice will in time survive from whatever he is having he knows if he goes into the trees their might be some kind of ambush and he knows that probably this Mandalorian isnt as dumb and he probably thinks he will go right into a trap but Marco has seen some of this trapping before he leaps off of the Speeder as its in nuteral and then takes his lightsaber and melts the throttle so that when he melts the handles the speeder bike will infact go through the trees whatever detination devices that this mandalorians has probably put their will in fact destroy only the bike but not himself.

Marco then places a chain from what he had on him to the seat to the handle bars and takes his lightsaber igniting the blade and melting the chain secure to the handle bars he then powers up the bike again and melts the foot throttle to maxium and releases the bike as it flies directly into the tress soon after he notices large explosions coming from the bushes and treeline he then holds his ignited lightsaber in his hand waiting for the oppertunity that this clever and creative Mandalorian has for him.

While watching the aftermath of the explosion of the death trap he avoided he looks around and senses the force the dark side of it anyway for this lone Mandalorian and wonders what his apprentice is doing with Marcus in the meantime he looks around he can sense more within where he is but not the Mandalorian the sand and dust are jamming his ability to see but he then relys on the darkside and looks around as he grabs his lightsaber with both his hands for a moment waiting to see what this Mandalore will do now that they are alone will he run or will he keep playing this futal game of deception either way all he really wanted was a friend from his past to join his syndicate now that is but a memory now his goal is to have Marcus join if not willingly then he will subduo him or anyone who comes for a confrontation.

Added (25 Jun 2010, 3:28 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Taizen gets up but the vile of green stuff my master gave me was harsh my stomache still feels quite upset i must get into the shuttle and relax i have no other choice,while walking to the shuttle i heard laser fire from behind me as i got to the shuttle i lowered the ramp and ran p then i noticed my lightsaber was not on me i looked back and saw it on the ground calling apon the force it bumped and dragged itself towards me then finally into my hand as i pressed the ramp to close a saw the fire from the rifle coming toward him but i got into the shuttle and i got the ramp up i also got to the side of where the shield harmonics are and turned them to full noticing that they had enough power to last for at least several years but my stomache was still upset and i hate to rest this off and that is what i am going to do since Marek is out their and im safe in here for the moment i have to purge this sickness out of me the meditation my master was instructing me on Lehon to purge sickness out will have to do i hope for this Marek character that when i am healthy again he will confront me and i will show him i am more then my masters lacky.

Fenn_ShysaDate: Friday, 25 Jun 2010, 11:50 PM | Message # 17
Sergeant
Group: Users
The speeder bike bounced through the trees as far as it could go, snagging on the brush, glancing against tree trunks and, of course, setting off quite a few of the proximity mines that the Mandalorian had planted. The vehicle was pummelled by columns of flame and deadly, wooden splinters. And then, after a few moments of chaos, what was left of the bike—beaten, blackened, and scarred—hit the dirt, rolled and tumbled end over end, and came to a smoldering stop in the brush. From his position, still behind cover a safe distance away, the Mandalorian squinted through his helmet's visor. The dirt and smoke in the air was obscuring his view of Sandalare, just as it obscured Sandalare's view of him. A moment passed, however, and it seemed clear that the Sith wasn't going to charge into the trees. Smart man. The Sith had taken out a few of those mines, but he couldn't know for sure whether there were more.

So, the Mandalorian had some time.

Hmm, what to do? he thought to himself calmly. What to do? What to do? As he thought, his gaze drifted away from the dirt, the smoke, and the falling blackened leaves falling gently from the trees above. He looked, instead, at the Sith's shuttle—sitting in the clearing, abandoned. Marcus Marek was there too, looking prepared now in his armor and with a blaster at the ready. And a lightsaber on his belt. Just then, the Mandalorian had an idea. He fired a few, random bursts from his carbine into the smoke in the direction of the Sith on the other side, and then made his way at a trot through the trees and toward the clearing, taking a long route around hoping that the Sith, with his eyes on the smoke and the blaster fire, wouldn't notice him as he neared Marcus at the foot of the shuttle.

"Vod Marek," he called out to him as he came near ("vod," in the Mandalorian language, meant "brother"). His voice, although filtered through the helmet, sounded confident and almost casual—as if he was not at all concerned. "I've heard of you," he said, "My name is Garm Dralshy'a. I have a farm over those hills, not far from here. Sounded like you were in some trouble, so I came to look." He glanced in the direction of the Sith behind him who, by now, would probably have noticed that Garm had doubled back to his ship while he wasn't looking. "Good thing I did," he said, "Hey, can I borrow your lightsaber for a moment? I'll give it right back."

Fenn Shysa
Mand'alor

Message edited by Fenn_Shysa - Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 10:01 PM

BairdDate: Saturday, 26 Jun 2010, 0:05 AM | Message # 18
Major general
Awards: 2
Mandalore, Isez's home. His birthplace. His heritage, his culture. This world was his. even if Fenn was mandalore, Isez still thought this was his planet. In his mind he was mandalore. The young mandalorian was out in the woods hunting strill's. With a cigarette in his mouth he looked around and saw a strill right infront of him. He'd normally use his blaster rifle for a good game of hunt but today he felt dangerous and decided to go hunting with his bare hands. Soon as the strill lunged at Isez he took a step forward, bringing his right hand towards the beasts lower jaw. His left hand grabbed the top jaw and he held the creature in place, fighting the massive beasts attempt to bite down, and take off his hands. Soon enough Isez worked up the strength and broke the creatures jaw with pressure and the beast fell to the floor dead. With the strill dead infront of him a wicked grin came about his face. "Even the mighty Strill's aren't enough for I. Isez Baird. True Mandalorian Warrior." He cackled at the situation for a short bit. Then immediately whipped around to the sound of blaster fire and explosions. To Isez's knowledge there wasn't any one else out hunting, and there wasn't any creature worth that much of an explosion. So it meant one thing. Trouble. Isez's took the cigarette out of his mouth and the smoke from it escaped his mouth as he exhaled. The words "Showtime." Escaped his mouth in a raspy tone. He didn't have his traditional mandalorian armor on, instead he had his hunting armor.(First pic in new post for profile.) He grabbed his WESTAR-M5 blaster rifle, which could turn into a sniper rifle if he attached the right parts. He then started to run down towards the sound of the explosion, he'd be there in a few minutes, due to the rough terrain of the hills. He did have his com-link, but he had it off, but was able to hear everything Garm said.

Commander in the Grand Army of the Republic (Former)
Friend of the oppressed.
Liberator of the enthralled.
Damian Baird.

MarcusMarekDate: Saturday, 26 Jun 2010, 6:37 PM | Message # 19
Sergeant

Marek listens to him comlink and turns it up on full within his helmet he notices its the old tounge of the Mandalor language he in turns looks around with his thermal projectors and wants to see where his help is coming from and then turns back to the shuttle then back to the direction he believes the voice is coming from.
"Vod Dralshy'a,..thanks for the help and sure when your close enough you can borrow my lightsaber"
"i thought id be an outcast for the rest of my life,im sure glad that blood is thicker than water"
Marucs then looks back to the shuttle and wonders where the Sith Lord Sandalare is hes going to miss his shuttle falling into the hands of him and whomever is around its kinda fitting that way he will be stranded and he would then have everything in his control he would be the one talking and Sandalare would listen, but at the same time the offer of working with the man he once called his brother and mentor seems promissing he wonders if he does join him is it exactly what he said or is that the trick the deception.

"It seems you have a bounty on your head" "its lucky i found you" "its your lucky day" "Hands Up Jedi"
Marcus Marek

JintaJidanDate: Saturday, 26 Jun 2010, 6:52 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant colonel
Marco then realizes this was a clever way for him to get away from his shuttle a rouse for him to leave he looks around and notices he can no longer sense the Mandalorian was around he looks back to see he has a long walk ahead he then looks down to the ground to see that the sun is slowly going away the afternoon sun is leaving and the evening is coming up closely Marco decides that he should head back or at the very least have Taizen pilot the shuttle to his location pick him up and they will head away from the hut to a different location to give Marcus a chance to take all that has happened and tomorrow they will go back and see is he had any affect on his old friend as he can sense someone else in the area he never thought their would be that much help for an outcast like Marcus Marek he was wrong about that.

Pressing the buttons on his wrist is the homing beacon which automattically turns on his shuttle remotely he also presses another rash of key controls on his wrist but further up which emits a camera for him to see both the outside of the shuttle as well as the inside which he notices from within his apprentice laying on a flat bed in deep meditation to try to purge hismelf from what he is making him sick he then presses a keycode to see outside he can then notice Marcus standing their in his full Mandalore Armour he knows he doesnt have much time he sets his controls to have the automatic pilot come on at least the astrodroid on board the shuttle to assume command and pick him up at the corodinates he is presently at but for the astro droid to do all that it will take time, that is something he doesnt have right now the Mandalore sun is going down and darkness is soon approaching him and he fears if he doesnt leave this area soon to find another area quickly their will be more then just one Mandalorian around their could be a dozen he wonders if their isnt a dozen right now around him watching him wonders what he will do next.

I couldnt even move whatever i was having was bad my stomache was in pain i could barely keep food down and within this meditation i could feel just a bit better but i wasnt even able to move to get the shuttle off the ground i heard the alarm but i was sure the astrodroid we had on the shuttle could handle the job i could hear it move past me when i opened my eyes it was in its spot and attached to the shuttle mainframe but i didnt really care all i wanted was to get rid of what is ailing me right now.

Fenn_ShysaDate: Saturday, 26 Jun 2010, 10:54 PM | Message # 21
Sergeant
It had indeed drawn Sandalare away from his shuttle, but not too far from it. Indeed, the clearing was not particularly wide and the trees couldn't be much more than 50 meters away from the shuttle. It was a short enough distance that Sandalare, especially with the Force, could probably dart back to his shuttle on foot in a matter of moments. Indeed, this is what Garm Dralshy'a had done. With his head start on the Sith, Dralshy'a intended to make the most of those few moments. He patted Marek on the shoulder as he accepted his lightsaber from him, then fumbled about the hilt until he found the activation switch. The hazel colored blade came to life with a snap hiss. "Keep an eye on your friend, will you?" Garm said to Marek, nodded toward Sandalare who could be seen not too far away. "Give me a shout if he gets too close."

With that, Garm climbed his way on top of the shuttle with surprising dexterity considering the weight of his armor and weapons. He came to stand on top of it, balancing carefully as he stepped toward the cockpit viewport. As he did, he became keenly aware at the ship beginning to rumble to life beneath his feet. He didn't have much time. But he didn't need much. Garm dropped to one knee, held the hilt of the lightsaber firmly in both hands, and stabbed it down into the viewport. He did as much damage do it as he could, but he didn't wait around long—as soon as the shields on the shuttle went up, he'd be fried. And so, as soon as he'd done his damage, he hopped from the shuttle and back to the ground, landing in a crouch beside Marek.

"Well," he said to his fellow Mandalorian as he handed the lightsaber back to him, "The shuttle will still work, but it's not going into space any time soon." He glanced in Sandalare's direction with his hand grasping his blaster carbine once more, to see if the Sith had returned now to the clearing or if, instead, he would decide to remain at a distance.

Fenn Shysa
Mand'alor

Message edited by Fenn_Shysa - Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 10:00 PM

JintaJidanDate: Sunday, 27 Jun 2010, 9:41 AM | Message # 22
Lieutenant colonel
Marco watches the camera and notices that the feeble Mandalorian is smart enough he has to get back to his shuttle as his camera of the outside has been terminated that bad for him he knows now that without repairs he is screwed from getting off this planet but why is he worried he has his apprentice and he might when all of the introductions are over and this game is a foot he might have his ace in his pocket (ie:Marcus Marek) he could still probably join the Syndicate and if any other Mandalorians joins up then it would be great but first he is just toying with these Mandalorians he really wants to see what sort of enemies he would have and what their best abilities are and to see what they would do in a fight if they would get themselves into, Marco then decides he will use the force the dark side to speed walk himself back to his shuttle he types a few keycodes on the shuttle to flex the shields around the shuttle and to power it up enough to lift off which it does taking off from the position infront of the two Mandalorians and heading in a southernly direction and he knows his apprentice needs more attention then that small vile of goo he gave him he will need his purging to eliminate the toxins within his system.

As the shuttle reaches him he noticesthat the darkness of Mandalore is getting closer the ramp lowers and he jumps aboard as the ramps rasies up but not when it did before as he gets in he can notice his apprentice is still feeling the affects and then he removes his hood from his head and disengages his lightsaber placing it back on his belt as he walks over to the droid which has been fried from the attack on his shuttle he takes the controls and pilots his vessel to an area of Mandalore that has its dark history to an area where he does have the repair kit and that he can rethink his quest to getting Marcus into his syndicate perhaps striking the nerve in him will make him come to his side at least for a while.

Added (27 Jun 2010, 10:41 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I was feeling a bit better but whatever was inside me was making it hard for me to concentrate on where the main toxin within me was i knew it wasnt what i was eating it had to have been something that damn nerf hearding Mandalorian shot at me i could purge most of it but it wasnt enough i also knew that the shuttle was attacked but i couldnt do anything i am so sick and i need help, it wasnt until i heard my master being back onboard when i had some relief perhaps we can leave the area and he can help me with my meditation to purge myself of what is making me so sick.

MarcusMarekDate: Sunday, 27 Jun 2010, 10:05 AM | Message # 23
Sergeant
he acknowledges the help from his Vod(brother) he gladly gives him his lightsaber not like he would use it anytime soon and he is quite aware of the fact this is some sort of Introduction this is exactly what Jinta Jidan did to him when he first arrived at the new Jedi order that seems like a decade ago which it has been but he watches his brother go to work destroying the shuttle before it leaves and he then notices his brother giving back his lightsaber as he promptly places it back on his right side of his harness as they both watch the shuttle lift off wounded and head in the direction of the Sith Lord.
"i cant thank you enough Garm,ive always thought being a jedi would mimic being an outcast for the rest of my life i am greatful that the blood of Mand'alor is always thicker then any ale,which seeing as how we have a break from this foolish Sith i have some good aged Mand'alor wine in my hut do you have the time to drink"
"we can discuss some plans of when this Sith comes back,and he will come back"
Marcus then pats his friend he has just made which seems like a fair deal even for blood brothers and perhaps he will shed some light on what has happened today why after nearly twelve years has a former Jedi turned Sith Lord come to seek him out to make an introduction that would probably bring him or whomever helped him to their deaths but its help and against a sith lord he could handle but he wasnt sure of a sith lord and his apprentice who seemed to have knowledge of what he was doing and now that their both gone he knows he will have to meditate perhaps read the future within the force and see where he woudl go how far would he last if he joined Sandalares Syndicate and see what he would lose if he doesnt who would survive.

"It seems you have a bounty on your head" "its lucky i found you" "its your lucky day" "Hands Up Jedi"
Marcus Marek

BairdDate: Sunday, 27 Jun 2010, 11:07 AM | Message # 24
Major general
As he approached the sound of the explosion saw a shuttle head there. "Doesn't look like a shuttle I know...." He readies his weapon and aims at the thing, but since he was uncertain about who's shuttle it was, he didn't fire he just followed it. He made it to the top of the hill, aimed down his sights towards the shuttle seeing a hooded man with an ignited light saber entering the shuttle. A short snarl came from him before he pulled his comm-link from his pocket and put it around his ear. "Fenn, Whats with the sith around here?" After speaking the shuttle took off into the air, he kept his sights on it, not firing but readying his finger on the trigger. "Talk to me Fenn, it's getting away!" His tone was angry, only because it came true, the shuttle took off, out of range of his weapon. Another snarl escaped him before he aimed down the hill, seeing Fenn and another mandalorian in armor colors he wasn't familiar with. So he aimed his sights towards the other mandalorian. "Guy next to you. Friendly? I don't remember his armor patterns.." He kept aiming at Marcus, awaiting from commander in chief.

Friend of the oppressed.
Damian Baird.

Fenn_ShysaDate: Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 9:59 PM | Message # 25
Sergeant
Fenn himself was not on Mandalore at the moment, as he was on a mission elsewhere. Rather, it was Garm Dralshy'a, Mandalorian farmer and warrior who resided over the hills not far away, who had done combat with Sandalare and his apprentice and stood, now, beside Marek. "No problem," Garm answered Marek, "Mandalorians look after their own. And as for the wine, I don't mind if I do as long as I stay sharp in case your friend comes back. He is a friend of yours, right? Or was?" He began walking with Marek toward the man's hut when he saw a familiar Mandalorian approaching. Isez Baird. Garm had seen him in town before, and noticed him in the company of Zuthus Bralor, Fenn Shysa, and the other alors, or leaders, of the Mandalorians.

Garm nodded in greeting. "Su cuy'gar," he said to him, "And yes, he is friendly. Marcus Marek, this is Isez Baird. Isez Baird, Marcus Marek. Marcus is a former Jedi," he felt the need to mention, cautiously, to Isez. "We don't see much of him in town. He seems to keep to himself in these hills. I have a farm just over there, though, and I heard that Sith giving him some trouble. Figured I'd take a look, and it's a good thing I did." He unclasped his helmet and pulled it off, revealing a surprisingly older man with greying hair. His features were hardened, but friendly. He looked old enough to have fought during the Imperial occupation of Mandalore twenty years ago, and his armor had the blaster scorches to prove it. His helmet, now tucked under his arm, had eighteen Imperial cogs painted on it with red slashes through them, representing the number of stormtroopers he had killed.

"That Sith can't have gone far," he said, gazing in the direction where Sandalare's damaged shuttle had disappeared into the night, "How about we go inside and talk this out over that wine of yours? I'd like to know who that guy is and what he's doing here on my planet."

Fenn Shysa
Mand'alor

Message edited by Fenn_Shysa - Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 10:05 PM

MarcusMarekDate: Tuesday, 29 Jun 2010, 1:55 PM | Message # 26
Sergeant
Marcus looks over to his right as the other Mandalorian walks into his property as they have for the little have drivent he Sith Lord and his old friend from his past away for the now and as he is introduced to Isez he does remember this man he does have knowledge of the other great mandalorians of his planet including Fenn and others but he never really met them all but he has now met Isez so well their are now two on his property who are calling him brother this is something he likes perhaps being called an outcast will change.
"if you both will follow me i will try to explain why this Sith has come to our planet of Mand'alor and why he is interested in me so much"
"please come follow me.my hut may be small but its a quiet place for my solitude"
Marcus walks past Garm and Isez and enters his hut as it is a bit small he folds his bed into the wall and then grabs two more chairs that were hidden in the corner he notices that they have come into his hut and are still at the front door he then removes his helm from his head and places it on the counter revealing the many scars on his face and neck his short black hair plops out and he then turns around for only a moment to see his new called friends at the door.
"please Garm Isez have a seat and i will begin to speak my mind about who the Sith is and what the story is of why he is hear and what he wants"
Marcus then grabs the jug from the cabinet of his own personal stash of wine its nearly as old as he is it is of what his father once made, but he has synthisided the wine to make it more stronger its a bit bitter but in this jug form it is a strong wine he pours the reddish wine into three medium sized goblets and then hands the first one to Garm the next one to Isez and finally the last one he takes as he takes his place in a smaller curved chair then he finds that uncomfortable and removes his jet pack and places it on the floor next to the wall and sits down as he waits for Garm and Isez to take their seats for him to begin his long story of why Marco Sandalare has come here to Mand'alor now this year this century to seek me out they have the right to know they came to rescue me for that they are my brothers now they need to know it all.

Marcus Marek

BairdDate: Wednesday, 30 Jun 2010, 5:44 AM | Message # 27
Major general
Isez nodded down at Fenn then lowered his weapon. "Thought only wild beasts and random smugglers camped out here. Well smugglers brave enough to come into my zone. Heh." After looking around for the shuttle not really seeing it, he sighed a bit. "If only you said somethin earlier. could've had that ship down." He sighed a bit, second time in his life something has gotten away from him. He took a deep breath and walked over to stand near Fenn and Marcus. He nodded at them both then followed Marcus into his hut, wasn't the worst place hes ever been in. He took a seat, took the drink from Marcus and heard the story that was told to him.

((OOC: Sorry bout crappy post, kinda busy irl.))

Friend of the oppressed.
Damian Baird.

MarcusMarekDate: Wednesday, 30 Jun 2010, 12:59 PM | Message # 28
Sergeant
Marcus wonders where he should begin his story perhaps this will be one for the ages he crosses his arms and paces a bit looking at the two men who are now sitting before him he doesnt want to take anymore time but he needs to tell them all that he knows he places the goblet of the his synthisized wine on the counter and then sits back into his seat and looks down then back to his new made friends.
"well it was seven years ago i was young and strong int he force i left Mand'alor to persue a dream to become like in the past a Mandalorian and a Jedi,and thats when i met Sandalare but back then he was known as Jinta Jidan he was an experienced Jedi Knight and a brilliant strategist he was also a redical thinker he wanted to be a grand master like Skywalker"
"but Skywalker refused and when i showed up i was given a master but he was killed it didnt take long for me i then started hanging around Jidan for another two ears but it wasnt his training that was impressive it was his abilities more then anything i was intrigued but then everything changed i met my secret wife we got married then she died of a strange diease we were only married for a year"
"Jidan knew my secret and when i returned to Yavin to continue my training i sorta lost intrest and that when Jidan had left but he asked me if he was to return would i join him,i said yes i could never imagine he would return as a sith lord here to Mand'alor to find me"
"that is why he has come for me to join him for me to join this new syndicate of his but i am unsure of joining this syndicate the only reason he decided to do a introduction like he did today was to find out if i had changed and to see what he would be up against if i had any help or friends in the background"
"he didnt leave because you both scared him off he left because he saw all he wanted to know from you Garm and even if you didnt fire on him Isez he could probably sense you as i did,and no we havent yet seen the last of him he will return to offer probably all three of us the purposal to joint he Marauder syndicate"
"he needs us with him he needs us for our abilities of bounty hunting and being deceptive, i believe if and i strongly say if being the key word if you agree with me then we can work with the Sith Lord"
"he wont decieve us because he will infact know the outcome a three on two handicap besides he wont order us around he says and even if he does we can simply leave so thats is what is infront of us gentlemen"
"a Sith Lord,my former Jedi Friend asking me and whomever i have come as friends to join his Syndicate,what do you think"
Marcus hopes his new friends he has made will come to some decision it could be something they could get rich in seeing as how the bounties are real slow right now take a fifty-fifty percentage with a Sith Lord and his young apprentice seems like a good offer but he simply wonders what his friends will do as he has come to his decision.

Marcus Marek

Garm_DralshyaDate: Thursday, 01 Jul 2010, 3:56 PM | Message # 29
Private
Fenn is not here. He is on Null. Garm had half leaned, half sat upon the sink in Marcus's hut as he listened attentively. He drank the wine in one, big shot. This was probably not how it was meant to be drunk, but Garm had always been a bit rough around the edges. He set the goblet down on the counter and rested his hands on the sink behind him, remaining silent for a moment as he thought about the man's words. It was quite a story. "You know," he glanced to Isez, "He's got an idea. If we pretend to go along with this Sith, we can find out what he's up to. Or we could kill him," he shrugged, "But we don't know how big this syndicate is, and if it's got plans for Mandalore then we need to know what we're up against." So did the New Republic.

Clearly, the idea of joining forces with a Sith, even for credits, didn't appeal to Garm and wouldn't appeal to most Mandalorians either. Bounty hunting and mercenary work was out of fashion these days. Mandalorians must never be slaves, to the Empire or to the credit, Fenn Shysa had said. Instead, these days the Mandalorians banded together to defend their homeworld and battle the Empire. But if infiltrating this syndicate would help defend Mandalore, then Garm was willing to consider it. And who knows, it might be worse than the Empire.

"I don't know about you, though," he said to Marcus, "I don't know much about you Jedi, so no disrespect here. But doesn't all this 'Dark Side' stuff make you guys go a little hot under the helmet? I mean, Isez and I can take care of ourselves, but we wouldn't want this Sandalare guy getting inside your head. No offense, but he got inside it pretty easily a few minutes ago, and that's not much good in combat, you know?"

Garm Dralshy'a
Farmer, Mandalorian Warrior

MarcusMarekDate: Friday, 02 Jul 2010, 3:25 PM | Message # 30
Sergeant
"its true that what you saw was Sandalare getting into my head. but the fact of the matter is i allowed him to get into my head he tried to cause me to lose myself in hatred but he was mistaken i had myself in complete control he never had his mind in my head"
"i had to make sure that he baught just like you baught it that i had lost myself his powers might be strong he he doesnt have me he never did, but your right if we three join in we could find out exactly what his motives are and how big this syndicate is"
"i am sure that you two can handle yourselves quite well,but their would be three vs two,we should play the scheme safe and make damn sure we are all on the same page,if we want to learn all we can about Sandalare,i knew him when he was a Jedi that was then this is now"
"what would be benificial for use is that we have our brotherhood as Mand'alor's is that the blood is stronger then any credit that Sandalare puts infront of us"
Marcus then looks at the empty goblet and promptly pours a large dose of the extremely aged and rare wine back into Garm's goblet and then tops off Isez goblet as well then pours himself another and sets the five meter jub back on the floor and then sips his goblets and thinks about what he has said to Garm and Isez he just hopes that they are all on the same page whenever Sandalare makes his return back to his home either tomorrow or in the next couple of days he really doesnt have a clue of his return but he can feel his presence in the force but its elusive that isnt a good sign for him and for his Vods(Brothers).

Marcus Marek

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Mandalore (Chapter II : Marauder Syndicate)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz