MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
6:33 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Mandalore (Chapter II : Marauder Syndicate)
Mandalore
BairdDate: Saturday, 03 Jul 2010, 6:51 AM | Message # 31
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Sat and listened to Marcus' proposal. He looked over at Garm then started to chuckle a bit. "Last time I worked with a Jetti I nearly got over-ran by a planet full of illiterate drunkards." He said calmly before drinking the wine in one gulp. He looked around Marcus' hut then stood up. "Well. If we do pretend to join, See what this... Di'kut is after. If it's bad for our brothers and sisters and home planet. Then." He pulled knife and pretended to slit his throat. "Not on us, but for the Dark Jetti." He put the knife away and walked outside of Marcus' hut to get some fresh air. "You make the call Garm, You know I'm the best there is here. Melee or blaster wise. Hit me up on my comm-link. Got a Strill to skin about a mile down." He set the cup on the floor and walked out into the dark wilderness of Mandalore, to his old hunting spot to finish the job with the strill providing some other creatures didn't start to peck at it.

Commander in the Grand Army of the Republic (Former)
Friend of the oppressed.
Liberator of the enthralled.
Damian Baird.

MarcusMarekDate: Sunday, 04 Jul 2010, 2:35 PM | Message # 32
Sergeant
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0
Marcus carefully listens to Isez and then thinks about what he has said and what Isez has said to him as he watches him leave his hut through the front doorway of his hut then he looks to Garm who is sitting on his stool to his far right he wonders what his decision will be seeing as how he is completely clueless as to what decision Isez has he then turns to his goblet which is empty again and picks up the jug long enough to pour him his last glass of wine for the night then he sets the jug back on the floor and walks over to his helmet and picks it up he stares into the visor for a while.
"it seems that Isez is on for this plan that i have spoke of what do you say about it Garm are you up for it a plan for the three of us to pretend to join Sandalare only to find out what his true motives are"
"it would be benifical for us to do this we could find out alot about his motives and about how big this syndicate of his is,if the Sith are really back nine years after that war on Endor then we should really find out perhaps joining Sandalare will give that information"
"what do you think Garm"
Marcus then looks back to his helmet and places it over his head and turns on his voice changer that is on the side of his helmet then turns back around to Garm and stares at him before he leaves his hut leaving garm to think about what they have talked about as he walks out to see the night sky is the same as before but he can sense the darkside of the force is elusive and quite close he just wonders when Sandalare will show himself again.

"It seems you have a bounty on your head" "its lucky i found you" "its your lucky day" "Hands Up Jedi"
Marcus Marek

JintaJidanDate: Sunday, 04 Jul 2010, 2:57 PM | Message # 33
Lieutenant colonel
Marco looks at the damage that was done to his shuttle when that lone mandalorian decided to attack he notices that the hyperdrive coils have been slightly damaged but he is prepared for that he has replacements for the coils and he removes his cloak and begins the task to fix his hyperdrive coils,Marco then notices his apprentice isnt doing to well as the toxins within his system are still bothering him he places the replacements for the hyperdrive coils on the shelf and walks over his apprentice Taizen who is trying to rest he places his hand over his chest and closes his eyes he can sense the force and touches within his apprentices body as he tries to purge the toxins of whatever is ailing him he can then see the toxin and purges only the toxins and not his apprentice it is a new ability that he was learning under the direction of his old master force healing where he using the darkside to purge whatever wound or toxin is within him or anyone else that he chooses to save as he does it takes an aweful alot of concentration and he grows tired and weak but the purging is done and he releases hismelf from his apprentice before he collapes to the floor he notices his apprentice sleeping soundly on the stack and after a few moment he regains his strength and stands back up and then sits himself back onto a chair and rests he knows that he will need some time a few hours before he can start the repairs to his shuttle he decies he might as well head back to his dome which is a meditation chamber exclusively for him it allows him to meditate and to mix the proper air for his suit.

Marco then stands up but places his hand on the wall of the shuttle as he gets to his meditation dome but before he heads in he puts the shields on to full and inishaites the cloak to cover his shuttle from anyone including those mandalorianswho could be searching for him and the last thing he wants is to be caught off guard in his weakened state tomorrow is another day first thing he will need to do is fix his shuttle then head back to Mareks home and convince him to join his syndicate if he doesnt and if anyone comes to his aid he must then take another route perhaps several mind tricks to persway other mandalorians to join him but that tomorrow for now he needs his rest, heading into his dome the pod closes around him as he sits down he removes the nose and mouth cover from his face and inserts two air hoses into his nostrils and then a air piece to his mouth to get him more air that he needs it will allow his body to regain the strength he lost earlier saving his apprentices life removing the toxin from his body he then closes his eyes and begins to meditate concenrating on the power of the darkside of the force to regain himself to complete health.

I was having bad dreams until i felt someone helping me i was uncomfortable for a lil while but then i felt normal again like whatever was bothering me was gone i could finally yawn and i was tired whatever i had was making me restless but i need the rest perhaps tomorrow when i am better i can help out my master and then get those Nerf hearding Mandalorians back for what they have done to me i will show them i am not that stupid twice i will have my revenge at some point.

Garm_DralshyaDate: Saturday, 10 Jul 2010, 8:04 PM | Message # 34
Private
"I'm in," Garm nodded, before adding, "Probably. I'll have to talk to my wife. She thinks I'm getting too old for this sort of thing, but I think she'll come around." He set the goblet down on the table as he stood. He didn't want to drink too much—Sandalare probably hadn't gone far, and Garm didn't want to be haryc b'aalyc when he came back. "I should get back to the farm and let her know what's happened, while there's still some light outside. This is dangerous country on a swoop at night." He extended his hand to shake with Marcus. "Haat, ijaa, haa'it," he said, a phrase meaning "truth, honor, vision" in Mando'a, usually uttered when sealing a pact.

Garm gathered his helmet and began to make his way to the door. "Thank you for your hospitality," he said, "I'm going to get some sleep, and you should too. I'll be back here before dawn to wait for your friend."

Garm Dralshy'a
Farmer, Mandalorian Warrior

Message edited by Garm_Dralshya - Saturday, 10 Jul 2010, 8:04 PM

MarcusMarekDate: Sunday, 11 Jul 2010, 2:56 PM | Message # 35
Sergeant

"Haat, ijaa, haa'it"
Marcus says as he shakes his comrads hand and then watches him leaving his home just like Isez had doen so a few moments earlier the feeling of having friends is good for him he hasnt had friends for such a long time and all in a plan to find out the true motives of why Sandalare is exactly here that will have to be tomorrow Marcus closes his door of his hut and turns off his lights and sits in his soft chair and removes his helmet and then his armour and places them on the bench beside his cot and he then looks at his armour and maybe its time he uses the armour his father had its a prototype its a newer version of armour from when the Fetts had used but it was never tested he walks over to the closest next to his cot and opens it up completely their he notices the silver and red armour from the armour he has been wearing for the last five years a dull red and black color he takes his dull armour and places it with his prototype armour and then sets his lightsaber next to his armour and shines it up quite nicely and then relaxes in his cot as the night comes and he is safe for now we shall see what tomorrow brings.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The day starts with the morning sun blasts him right in the eyes and he wakes up then makes himself something to eat as he gets himself up and alert for this day as yesteday wasnt what he wanted to have an old friend from his past who had shocked him something good today will be different he has help and hopefully they will return Garm and Isez he hopes they will return even if he is a Jedi he could take on one Sith but not two the sun isnt so blasting into his hut as it did nearly a few hours ago its is now almost in the north east sky he dresses himself up into his thin pants more like cargopants then he places on his black tall boots with the braces on overtop he then grans his tunic which is brown and places over his thin shirt and tucks it into his pants then Marcus grabs his new armour the prototype armour his father when he knew of him was working on its an extact replica of the Fetts armour but with some modifications instead of the jet pack solely on the back their are jet packs smaller in size on the sides of the leg armour as he attaches it he grabs the wires and locks them into place into a module on the inside of his pants then he locks the bottom of the armour to his braces of his boots to both sides he then grabs the paudrons to his thieghs and hips and attaches it to his belt then grabs his chest and back armour which fits on him like a simple jacket and then he tightens it a bit tighter then it is.
Marcus then grabs his long Jedi cloak and rips the arms off of it and places it on overtop to hide his armour from unsuspecting persons including Sandalare he doesnt want to show all that he capable of now and the takes it off and grabs the square jet pack that has three perindicular jet nozzles and then fastens it to his back and locks in into place he then grabs the cloak once again and finally places on his armour paudrons and glaves and then finally his helm as he places it on and then grbas his blaster and places it into his holster and places it around his other belt and then takes his lightsaber and palces it on his left side as he then closes his now sleeveless cloak and then looks at his hut from within the visor that is infered and also thermal and walks over to his door and looks at it from the final time and then goes to the other closest and grabs his dufflebag of rashins and other things things he will need when his other friends will hopefully show up he opens his hut door and then heads out as the sun radiates off of his helm and he switches the thermal to darker shade for his eyes and eh looks at where the spot for his old speeder bike was but he remembers now sandalare took it and Garm placed mines and his old speeder didnt last very long but he walks a few meters to his shed and opens the massive doors to both sides and then pulls off the tarp that has the prototype speederswift bike that is more like a hovering trike and he jumps onto it and starts it up it doesnt come to life like the others in pervious had done no loud thumping or roar to this bike more of a sleeker humm as he takes it for a ride around his estate his arces just to see if he can hismelf track down the whereabouts of Sandalares shuttle before his friends return.
Marcus swoops around the nearby hills and flat lands of his homeland of Mand'alor for this so called friend of his he is no longer a friend that freindship died with Jinta Jidan and now sandalare who is the same person but their is no friendship he will join his syndicate but only to find out the whereabout of him and then he stops his trike swift on a nearby hill and looks down about a thousand meters and he notices the shuttle of the damage caused by his lightsaber Marcus then puts on his thermal to see if he can notice any movement he can only then see one thermal hit but at this depth he cant tell who it is he secures a channel for only garm or Isez to listen to and then speaks into his mic.
"Vod, me sa na Sandalare ta he hree hills" (which in normal language would be "ive found Sandalare he is at the base of three hills") "ta se ne cui da cak noi ntains" ("meet me at the top of two mountains we can then discuss our plans for Sandalare")

"It seems you have a bounty on your head" "its lucky i found you" "its your lucky day" "Hands Up Jedi"
Marcus Marek

Message edited by MarcusMarek - Sunday, 11 Jul 2010, 2:56 PM

JintaJidanDate: Monday, 12 Jul 2010, 1:14 PM | Message # 36
Lieutenant colonel
Marco looks tot he south southeast and notices he isnt alone their is someone watching him but from this distance he cant quite tell that is until he closes his eyes and senses the force he smiles under his rebreather mask and takes in some good clean air then looks to his apprentice who is almost done fixing the coils for the hyperdrive he turns to the moutain that his old friend is watching him on and then walks up the ramp to where his apprentice is giving him one more coil to put into place and then grabs his long black hooded cape and places it on attaching it to his armour and flips the hood completely over his head as he then turns back to his apprentice Taizen and looks at him.

"Taizen i know your doing your best to fix our shuttle"

"but my young apprentice we have company"

"and id like for the shields to be at maxium in about three minutes"

"i know you will try your best"

"an old friend has found us perhaps this is the chance i get to see if he will join our syndicate"

"so hurry up"

Marco then heads out of the shuttle via the ramp and sets his feet on the soil once again he looks up his eyes to the top of the two peaks and notices only one person standing their he senses the darkside of the force he can feel his old friends presence and wonders if he should bring him down to his level or wait for whatever comes to him either way he can handle his own besides he saw alot of what he was up against if he had his former friend as an enemy his friends are thinkive and inventive damaging his shuttle wasnt what he expected from Mandalorians but its a start not all of these people are dummies perhaps a working relationship with these mandalorians he can build his syndicate and then when he has enough currancy and funds he can take his syndicate one step further and finally get his revenge.

Added (12 Jul 2010, 2:14 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I was trying my best and then my master comes into the shuttle to give me even better news,.. not that much better he says were not alone anymore and i have to try to get this shuttles shields to full but hes my master how did i end up in this situation being his lap dog i wish i could find a new master and someone who isnt a sith lord his teaching are great and all but i hate fixing things but if it makes me a better sith apprentice then fine but i wish i got some better skills moving objects and killing them with the force ive already completed those stages of my devolopment i feel quite strong i would like to learn how to use that force lightning my master does and if i can learn to lift someone up at the same time im shocking them to death that would be so cool. but if i can only fix this shuttle in three minutes that would be good too not having proper shields is a bit of a let down and id rather have a plan set up instead of no plan at all if we are to face off against these primitive people i have to know what i am up against if i am to out smart them the second time around.

MarcusMarekDate: Wednesday, 14 Jul 2010, 6:45 PM | Message # 37
Sergeant
Marcus looks down and notices he has been spotted not by sight but by the force he can sense he was too close but he had to see for himself what Sandalare has been up to since he limped off on his shuttle the day before he looks down and focuses his visor to Sandalare and notices that the construction or repair of the self proclaimed sith lord has or to his eyes are almost complete it seems Garm didnt do that much damage as he can only see the scar of his lightsaber but nothing else he must decide whether to stay at this position or head back to his hut to where he is better equipped to his surroundings.
Marcus then walks back over to his trike and wonders why he hasnt recieved a reply from Garm or from Isez since yesterday he might as well send another coded message only this time in his native tounge that way he would screw up what he was trying to say the first time he sent the message to Garm and Isez on the secure channel.
"Garm this is Marcus i am at the top of two mountains Sandalare is at the base it seems he has been repairing his shuttle for the last twenty some hours perhaps instead of meeting back at my hut meet me at these corodinates forty six degrees north twenty six degrees west im at the base of the second mountain peak"
"i think we would have the clear atvantage from here i was going to go in on my own but i thought id send you this message in the hope that id catch you before you headed back to my residence where i wouldnt be at i can sense him within the force and he is simply watching me for what i am about to do next i need a plan here, anyway id like to at least hear your suggestions"
Marcus then sends his message on a repeating format in the hopes his friends he met yesterday will send him a reply and he will i guess will continue to watch this Sith Lord on his next move he does have the higher ground it will work to his atvantage.

Marcus Marek

Garm_DralshyaDate: Saturday, 17 Jul 2010, 10:35 PM | Message # 38
Private
Even before he'd finished sending his transmission, Marcus would receive a sudden, friendly slap to his shoulder as Garm came to stand beside him. Stealthy. Not bad for an old timer. "I got a good look at Sandalare's camp on my way down the mountain," he said to him, pulling off his helmet as he did so. He looked tired, like a man who hadn't gotten much sleep. In fact, he'd debated with his wife late into the night until, eventually, she came around to his plan. Then she'd insisted on going with him, but he'd reminded her that someone needed to mind the farm. Then, a compromise; he would go alone, but only for so long. If he didn't get any useful information in a month, he would return to Mandalore. He still didn't sleep, however, also because of his wife. But for other reasons altogether, and reasons he didn't regret.

"Isez told me he'd be late," he explained to Marcus, "He said he had some preparations to make. We'd better not wait up. As for suggestions," he shrugged as he nodded toward the shuttle below them in the distance, "We might as well go talk to Sandalare. If he's smart, though, he's probably booby trapped the trees all around that clearing like I did yesterday. He doesn't know who might find him, after all. So I say we leave our bikes here," he gestured to his swoop, which was nestled in the bushes behind them, "and continue on foot. Once we're close enough, we can jet over the trees and into the clearing. You know, really make an entrance," he smiled. Then he seemed to notice, with surprise, what Marcus was wearing. "Nice beskar'gam," he said, referring to his armor as he looked it up and down, "I haven't seen one like that before." Or had he? It looked vaguely familiar...

"Well," he said, pulling his helmet back on and clasping it to his armor, then planting his hands on his hips, "I'm good to go if you are." And indeed he was—in addition to his armor, his gauntlet weapons, and his blaster carbine, he'd come with a satchel of explosives hanging under his arm and a long barreled blaster rifle slung over his shoulder. He hoped he wouldn't have to use any of them, but he was ready for whatever reception Sandalare might greet them with. He also had some rations and a small, leather bota bag full of water. As they started walking down the hill, he asked, "If it comes to a fight, do you want me to take Sandalare while you take the other one? Or the other way around? I don't have a preference, but if Sandalare's an old friend of yours I figured you might not want to fight him yourself if you can help it."

(( OOC: Good news, I should be able to post daily now. So let's do it! ))

Garm Dralshy'a

MarcusMarekDate: Sunday, 18 Jul 2010, 2:08 PM | Message # 39
Sergeant
(( OOC thats good to hear that your feeling better ))

Marcus looks over his shoulder at a suprise that Garm is standing right beside him and he shrugs as he is told that Isez will be late he removes his helmet for a short while then places it back on listening to the suggestion by his friend as he notices Garm's armour which is newer but with similiarties of the old style while his armour is a prototype of what Imperial Sky Troopers would have worn if they had not been defeated by the Rebel Alliance nine nearly ten years ago since his father was a scientist for the Galactic Empire his father main goal was to make the Imperial Sky troopers more deadly and higher to move but his father was never able to get the prototype out and it sat in a closest for all this time and he then follows his friend down the hill as it isnt that far down as they make it to the treeline and he put on his infered vision and notices a ton of mines around the perimeter and while he is talking to garm he notices something unfamilier.
"your probably right if this comes to a fight then ill take on my old friend you can have his apprentice that if this comes to a fight but i dont think it will he saw yesterday that he wants us as friends or allies not enemies no i think this will be more of a are you in kinda thing"
Marcus places his arm to Garms chest for him to stop as they have walked right into a land mine trap probably put up by sandalare but this trap has been seen by his eyes only and thanks to his father invention it has no doubt has saved his life.
"well this helmet i have has many gadgets and well sorry for stopping you before the tree line but it seems Sandalare has a trap set up i can see several hundred mines all around us"
"its this visor its picks up the intermidant frequencies of surface land mines its something my father at one time invented"
Marcus looks around and notices they are all around mines with his visor he can see that they themselves are not on any but to the left to to the right might be certain death as their are alot of mines around Sandalare has been a busy person either he is incredably smart or stupid either way he looks over to his friend Garm and pats him on the back as he opens his hands and taps his palms and his boosters for his jet packs for his feet and arms and back turn on and as soon as they are charged up he lifts off with no fire this engines system is another of his father inventions the power is done all by crystals and he lifts off the ground and looks down at his friend who is their.
"come up this way the view is nice and we can make our grand entrnace"
he leads the entrance first off hovering over the treeline and landing about two feet away from Darth Sandalare showing that he has the capability of leaving at any time he is quite manouvrable but he wants to see if it will be a fight or if a are you in scenario that is why he went in first.

Marcus Marek

Garm_DralshyaDate: Monday, 19 Jul 2010, 9:28 PM | Message # 40
Private
Electronic devices like mines stood out on a Mandalorian's helmet sensor like clouds on a blue sky, and as Garm expected, mines were everywhere as they came nearer to the clearing. There were more than he'd thought, however. Sandalare must really be concerned about reinforcements, Garm thought to himself. Either that, or he wanted to make his enemies approach from the air, where they would be vulnerable and, also, where they couldn't sneak up on his camp. But that was okay, Garm was willing to do things his way for now.

He was still concerned for Marcus, however. Garm had seen for himself how the Sith could get into his mind, and even though Marcus had assured him he had been in control, he was still doubtful. Marcus had also committed himself to this plan too fast for it to be a simple infiltration mission to him. Garm had a feeling that there was something else motivating Marcus—something buried in his past that even Garm didn't know about. But no matter. Garm reminded himself to stay close to Marcus and keep an eye on him throughout this mission and, if necessary, to remind him of who he was; a Mandalorian. He was pleased that the man was wearing his father's armor, a constant reminder of his heritage.

Garm nodded to Marcus, then followed him. "Let's light it up!" he said. His old jetpack sputtered, spitting sparks from its thrusters until, a moment later, they ignited and propelled him into the air. Garm hadn't done this in years, but he hadn't lost his touch as he sailed over the canopy in a long, graceful arc that brought him feet first into the clearing. He landed with his feet planted, a few meters away from the shuttle where he could cover Marcus if necessary. He rested his hand on the carbine at his hip, but he didn't pull it free of its holster yet. For now, he remained silent and let Marcus do the talking.

Garm Dralshy'a

JintaJidanDate: Tuesday, 20 Jul 2010, 1:51 PM | Message # 41
Lieutenant colonel
Darth Sandalare places his hand on his shuttle just at the moment he hears feet planting on the ground he turns to the side as the sweat pours from his head down to his armour then to the ground he then turns right around as his hood is over his head as his lightsaber is firmly in his right hand as the small just of wind picking up his cape just a bit the sand and gravel being picked up this is a tense moment for not only him but probably for his old friend Marcus as his other friends nothing like this has happened in a very long time where a Sith Lord came to Mand'alore to seek out the very best of its warriors to join him in his cause which he will lean into at a later time as he stares at the two men his yellow eyes fixed not solely on Marcus but his elder gentlemen standing near him he keeps his one hand on his shuttle then removes it and walks to one side then to the other he saw all he needed to see yesterday when he confronted his old friend and was impressed with his tactics as well as the other two but he only sees one he walks over to the ramp and singles his apprentice to be on the lookout for the other warriors as he is somewhere close he can sense that but not his location he then walsk back over to the two men the other man standing next to Marcus who is dressed in sleek armour which he saw once before but he cant remember where perhaps in a data pad or in something else but he does remember the style of the armour but thats not important whats important is that they are here they made their entrances far be it the flew over and past his mine field which was somewhat impressive he has seen a bit more then he should have seen he knows now he has made the right choice in picking his men for his Clan.

"Well i see you have come to my camp"

"to well my shuttle"

"have you come to your decision Marcus"

"will you and your friends join my syndicate"

Darth Sandalare looks and sees only two fo three and then looks to the side and to the other side he can sense a third presence as he can sense the four of them right now this fourth could be a creature could be many creatures but one thing is for sure he has a plan for now that is for him to know not for Marcus or his two other friends in time however he will give them all the answers but he does have a suggestion for them somthing that they havent even thought of.

"I have a strong perposal for you Marcus"

"for my syndicate to raise funds and with you and your friends help split 50/50"

"i believe that when together for the same goal will be unstopable"

"to raise funds for the syndicate"

"i perposal we do bounties"

"and more importantly the bounty of Duke Drasek Cale"

Darth Sandalare then turns to the side and looks over to the two men for now to get their response to what he has perposed to them it seems logical for him to do it one million credits cant be easily turned down besides it wont be a simple capture first they have to seek out information to find his whereabouts and after that the capturing can be done Cale is one tough person so his bio has said and Marco has read alot about Drasek Cale since his last meeting on his base camp of Lehon he has heard alot of Drasek Cale he knew about the bounty but at the time all he had was his apprentice getting help is what he needs and he wonders if he has found it here and now.

MarcusMarekDate: Tuesday, 20 Jul 2010, 2:18 PM | Message # 42
Sergeant

Marcus looks to what is left of his old friend from his past and the way that he is walking around and heading to his shuttle he wonders has he made the right choice of coming to him instead of waiting for him back at his hut to familiar grounds to where he would be comfortable but right now with the condition that has happened yesterday that was shock but what he does here and now will determine his destiny and he listens to the purposal and then looks at the Dark Lord and then turns his head tot he right and looks to garm before looking back to the Sith Lord.
"well im here arnt i and what you daid to me really hit me hard but that was twenty-four hours ago and i had time to think it through"
"your purposal is quite shocking for a Sith Lord of your calibur i thought you could handle it yourself but then i think of it more you would need more skills and what better then us"
"so we will take you on your offer for now you have us on your side for the moment what happens during this bounty that you have talked about we shall see"
"if you order us around we are gone if your motives change we leave and if you skip on the 50/50 deal then we walk your word has to be everything for this plan of your to work i just hope that it does and then we will not have any problems"
Marcus looks back to his right to garm to see if his friend has any more suggestions for the Sith who stands before them he all game for the syndicate just as long as he doesnt have to wear any armour but his own if he has to wear a cape or a cloak so be it or even a crest would be good something with a marking that he can keep so that if the deal goes south he will be able to find Sandalare once again.

Marcus Marek

Garm_DralshyaDate: Tuesday, 20 Jul 2010, 11:42 PM | Message # 43
Private
"Not fifty/fifty," Garm chimed in, the first thing he'd said so far in this encounter, "Twenty five percent, for each of us." Truth be told, Garm didn't care about the money, but Sandalare didn't need to know that. Most aruetiise (or "outsiders") assumed that the Mandalorians were natural bounty hunters because of the infamy of men like Boba Fett, well known for bartering his principles for a few credits. Little did the aruetiise know, now, that bounty hunting was looked upon with scorn by most Mandalorians. But Sandalare would probably think that Garm and Isez were in it for the money, and as far as Garm was concerned, he could keep on thinking it—that way, Sandalare wouldn't doubt their reasons for joining his syndicate, and it would make their mission that much easier if the Sith was unsuspecting.

Garm's emotions would give nothing away. Every Mandalorian knew enough about the Jedi—the perennial enemies of the Mando'ade—and the Sith to know that they could read another's emotions with the Force. Garm knew how to keep his thoughts and emotions subdued, a skill that he'd honed in decades of patiently tending his fields. Sandalare could probe his mind with the Force all day and all he would detect from him would be a sense of dispassionate determination. It's what one might expect from a Mandalorian on a mission, but also on a hunt. Thus, the Sith would have no reason to be suspicious.

"There is another of us, Isez Baird, who will join us soon," he explained, "I am Garm Dralshy'a." He bore the name of his clan in his name, and had no need to mention it. Clan Dralshy'a was legendary from the war of independence from the Empire. It was said that no other clan had killed as many Imperials, but they had paid dearly for it—by the time the war was over, Clan Dralshy'a had been decimated and, to this day, had never recovered. Evidently, Garm had been among the few who survived. Thus, he might have been an old man, but he was a very dangerous old man. To test the Sith's reaction, he added, "I'm the one who felled your apprentice and nearly killed you yesterday."

Where was Sandalare's apprentice? With an almost imperceptible flick of his pinky finger against his palm, he brought up the sensor options on the display inside his helmet. Another flick of the finger scrolled through telescopic, thermal, and eventually organic sensors. He waited two seconds for the option to "confirm," then flicked his pinky again. The trees around them became very bright, as did Marcus and Sandalare—and Sandalare's apprentice, inside the shuttle. He was standing at the top of the ramp, just out of sight, and probably ready to make a move if need be. Garm switched off the sensor and returned his concentration to Sandalare in time to listen to most of his response.

Garm Dralshy'a

JintaJidanDate: Wednesday, 21 Jul 2010, 3:14 PM | Message # 44
Lieutenant colonel
Darth Sandalare turns his head to the far left of Marcus and then notices the older Mand'alorian warriors speaking to him and within moments he gives his name as Garm Dralshy'a he speaks that it shouldnt be a fifty fifty deal but twenty-five percent to all of them he thinks for a moment the deal sounds a bit like they might be just going for the money but he needs the help he didnt fly out all this way to come out empty handed and he turns to his apprentice who is at the top of the ramp and he nods to him he watches as his apprentices walks away and then returns a few moments afterwards and then walks down halfway of the ramp and hands him three capes that are maroon and black with logos on the shoulder sides Sandalare takes the capes and then holds them in his right hand and turns directly around he paces left to right and then looks at Garm.

"twenty-five percent is reasonable"

"its agreed then but all i want you to wear is these"

Marco passes the the capes to Garm and Marcus and wonders if they will places them both on as a sign that are legit to join his syndicate as he places his left hand behind his back and then grabs the same magnetic logo and places it on his side of his shoulder and looks to the two men as they will together wait for the third until they set their sights on a bigger mission the hunt for the nortorious Drasek Cale.

with the repairs done i was doing my best to allow my master to do his thing we are ready to go and i will do my best to listent o my master but i am worried that my master may be in over his head to trust these decrepid people these bounty hunters all they are interested in is money but i want to know what is my master real plan what does he have instore for all of us what is his goal by hiring these bounty hunters the bounty of Drasek Cale cant be they only reason their has to be more i want to know but i am affraid of the wrath of my master i saw his wrath on Lehon when instead of letting those men go he killed the five of them allowing only their commander to be set free as a warning of his power but i doubt it was power more of fear to anyone who crosses him, I want to know what is going to happen with my training will it continue during this new mission or will it stall out i wonder where my destiny will take me so many questions unanswered. Taizen walks down to the ramp about halfway and hands the capes to his master then heads back into the shuttle and figures out the living arrangments as the shuttle has a few cots about four and the breathing chamber for his master he wonders where thier hunt will begin.

MarcusMarekDate: Wednesday, 21 Jul 2010, 3:28 PM | Message # 45
Sergeant

Marcus takes the cape and looks over to Garm then places the cape over his shoulder as a sign of he is willing to join its cant be that easy but it seems like it is as he looks over to his friend he wonders when Isez will get here and then he hears from Sandalare that he has agreed to 25% between all of us that is good to hear and if joining this syndicate gets him funds he will gladly take it its been a long while since he has had a road trip off of Mand'alor and if he can figure out what his old friend is up to this will be the best choice as even though he is still a Jedi of some sorts his main roots are to Mand'alor and he will do what is best for hismelf and his brothers then what is good for the Jedi Order or the New Republic.
"if this is that easy to join a syndicate man i'll take a cape any day of the week"
As he looks over to garm who has yet to place the cape on his shoulder he wonders what his friend will do will he accept the cape and take it or give it back as a sign of that he is only in it for other reasons and what will Darth Sandalare do if the cape is refused many questions still lay infront of them but he also wonders when will Isez show up.
"Garm when is Isez showing up its getting late in the day and id like to get this hunt underway,id also like to see what you are going to do with the cape"
he speaks to him in Mand'alor so that Sandalare doesnt get the hint but he is aware that his old friend was at one time was fluent in Mand'alor but he wonders if he still understands it after all this time but the wind is gone the dust has stopped and the instense heat is baring down on his head he then clicks his palm and his airconditioning turns on as he becomes cool this suit is awesome he thought to hismelf.

Marcus Marek

Message edited by MarcusMarek - Wednesday, 21 Jul 2010, 3:36 PM

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Mandalore (Chapter II : Marauder Syndicate)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz