MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Thursday
3:55 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Mandalore (Chapter II : Marauder Syndicate)
Mandalore
BairdDate: Thursday, 22 Jul 2010, 10:15 PM | Message # 46
Major general
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Late, as he was it wouldn't take him long. Preparations took time, he had to dig through the mountain of weapon's for the right part's for his weapons. To Increase damage, range, accuracy and so forth. With his weapon's fully assembled, he headed towards the rendezvous point, to meet up with his mandalorian brothers. And see what was to happen, he heard most of the conversation over the the comm-link. "Hunting Jedi from a dark jedi, hell. I'll feel like Boba Fett." He shrugged a short bit as he headed towards the rendezvous point, Soon enough he came up to his brother, walked behind them and looked on over at Sandalare. "Sorry, garms wife needed a little pleasure before we got this started." The words were spoken in his own words, In mandalor He laughed a short bit, then patted Garm on the back. "So, whats the deal with this guy?" Those words were spoken in basic.

Commander in the Grand Army of the Republic (Former)
Friend of the oppressed.
Liberator of the enthralled.
Damian Baird.

Garm_DralshyaDate: Friday, 23 Jul 2010, 11:21 PM | Message # 47
Private
Awards: 0
Garm held the black and burgundy cape in his hands for a moment, glancing wordlessly at the insignia embroided on it. Then he crumpled it in his hands and tossed it back to Sandalare. "I'll work with you," he said, "not for you. It's your money that I work for." Defying a Sith was a dangerous gambit, but it was worth it for Garm. There was the obvious reason, of course—that Mandalorians, including Garm, were a proud people who were loyal to their family, their people, and their Mand'alor (or "leader"). The colors and symbols that they wore weren't simply decorations, but rather celebrations of centuries of ancestry and tradition. Under the circumstances, Garm and no doubt Isez as well would never wear something that implied their loyalty was to anything other than the Mando'ade.

Garm had other reasons to be bold, however. He didn't want it to appear as though he was too willing to join the Sith's syndicate. Otherwise, Sandalare might become suspicious. Another reminder that he was in this for the money would also suggest to Sandalare that he wasn't in it for other reasons. There was also a practical reason—Garm was saddled with a jetpack and a rifle and satchel slung over both shoulders. If he wore a cape, his jetpack would set it on fire. And it would get snagged on trees. And cling to him when wet. And block his missile fire. And many other things that weren't exactly helpful in combat.

He had a feeling that Sandalare wouldn't push the point. After all, it was just a cape. But if he did make any threatening overtures to him, Garm was prepared to respond in kind. He was grateful when Baird arrived, however, and lightened the tense mood. "You lie," he said as he, too, slapped Baird on the shoulder of his armor, "She's still too tired from her night with me. And this," he gestured at the Sith, "is Darth Sandalare. He's suggested we take on Drasek Cale, one of the highest marks on the bounty list. Two hundred fifty thousand each if we pull it off." Once again, he implied that it was all about the money when, in fact, Garm couldn't care less about it. He was here for one reason and one reason only—information. But hopefully Isez would play along.

Garm Dralshy'a
Farmer, Mandalorian Warrior

JintaJidanDate: Sunday, 25 Jul 2010, 2:58 PM | Message # 48
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Blocked
Darth Sandalare looks at the newcomer which is the third bounty hunter he also looks at Garm who didnt take his cape as a sign of loyalty then the money is all he cares about he looks over at Marcus and then turns to the shuttle and walks tot he ramp he stops and then turns back to the three who stand before him Marcus Marek, Garm Dralshya and Isez Baird and he looks to his apprentice who is standing at the top of the ramp and then back to the three bounty hunters for something on his mind.

"well then come with me"

"so that we can start the mission to capture Drasek Cale"

"our first stop will be where the bounty was originated"

"that will be our first place"

"its the most likely place to start find out all we can about what these charges are"

"we shall all work together find out as a unit the information"

"and then as a unit we will together capture Drasek Cale"

"before any other Bounty Hunter does"

"250,000 credits between the four of us will ensure that we can work as a team"

"but im on a tight schedule so if you three please step into my shuttle and we can get going"

Darth Sandalare walks up into the shuttle after saying those words as he pats his apprentice on the shoulder to scoot to the cockpit their to set up the corodinates for the Baltimn system to speak to its government before they take on such a noble bounty and he wonders if the three will enter his medium sized shuttle so that they can embark onto history and he can hismelf be one step closer to his ultimate revenge.

MarcusMarekDate: Sunday, 25 Jul 2010, 3:09 PM | Message # 49
Sergeant
Marcus wears the cape out of a sign of not respect but of trust and of the word of Sandalare that he will in fact pay them all the sum of two-hundred and fifty thousand credits when this job is done and as he watches Sandalare speaking to him and even after he is done he walks in right behind him into the medium sized shuttle and notices a bubble of sorts and then recognizes that its a chamber of sorts possibly a rebreathing chamber alot like what Vader once had but this one is different as he makes his way to the chair he sits down and waits for his friends to come in so that they can embark on this mission a mission to find out the real reason Jinta Jidan/ Darth Sandalare has returned after all this time to find out what his real reason is to having a business relationship with this man he wants to know all of what he has this bounty cant be the only reason their has to be more, the truth is their and with Garm and Isez at his side they will together figure out what this sith lord has up his sleeve.

"It seems you have a bounty on your head" "its lucky i found you" "its your lucky day" "Hands Up Jedi"
Marcus Marek

BairdDate: Sunday, 25 Jul 2010, 10:43 PM | Message # 50
Major general
Awards: 2
Stood there, listening to the Dark Jedi's proposal. He sighed a bit. "I'll not ride with you. I'll take my own ship. Nothing personal. I just don't trust random ships, give me the coordinates and I'll meet you there. Garm, your welcome to join me if you want to." He nodded at Marcus then turned around and headed towards where his ship was, he normally parked it out in the wild, In the wild he felt at home. He approached his ship, stood at the ramp, awaiting a com-message for the coordinates to the place they were to head, Hunting Jedi was his favorite past time.

Commander in the Grand Army of the Republic (Former)
Friend of the oppressed.
Liberator of the enthralled.
Damian Baird.

MarcusMarekDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 9:28 PM | Message # 51
Sergeant
Marcus stands back up realizing he has made a mistake he will not be going with the Dark Lord he doesnt want his mind twisted like it was yesterday he stands up and passes right by sandalare removing his cape and giving it to the young apprentice he then turns his head back at the bottom of the ramp and stares into the eyes of his old friend.
"i almost was decieved by you Sandalare to think i had to wear a cape i am going with my brothers just send Isez the corodinates for Baltimn and we shall meet you their"
with that he turns and heads in the direction of both Garm and Isez as he makes his way up to them he hasnt missed the ship out as he pats both his brothers on the shoulders and then walks into the middle of both of them he looks to his right at Isez and then to his left at Garm he is now with brothers of Mand'alor together they will finally do something as a unit as he is well versed in many combat forms as well as Garm is and Isez probably is.
"i wasnt about to go into his shuttle i am here and we three shall go together as it should be let us leave the Sith to give you the corodinates for Baltimn"
"but if we really want to know the last known location of Cale Garm Isez we should speak to Fenn im sure he would know for the right price"
Marcus then continues to walk into the wild of Mand'alor until through a clearing of trees he notices the ship that Isez has he places both his hands one on Isez Shoulder and the other on Garm out of a sign of respect as their journey will begin shorty.

"It seems you have a bounty on your head" "its lucky i found you" "its your lucky day" "Hands Up Jedi"
Marcus Marek

JintaJidanDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 10:19 PM | Message # 52
Lieutenant colonel
Darth Sandalare notices that Marcus is leaving his ship and leaving his cape as well he is mad about that no loyalty amongust thieve or in this case Mandalorians they are as non trust worthy as they were before he offered them a chance of unity of something of a clan but all three of them spit it back into his face he tuns to his young apprentice and then with the force takes the three cape and places them on a shelf then looks over to Taizen who is at the cockpit sitting in a chair and points down to the corodinates of Baltimn and he sees that its ninty-two parsecs from mand'alor which will take roughly around four to five days to get their if his hyperdrive isnt working he then sends the information to the navigation computer on board Isez ship that <Baltimn is 92 parsecs from Mand'alor,with hyperdrive 12 hours without hyperdirve 4 to 5 days> then he sits in his rebreather and allows his apprentice the time to fly this shuttle he will need to learn it sooner then later as he will meditate the long while to get their.

Taizen watches as the bounty hunter whom he dispizes leaves the shuttle and then nods to his master as his master sends the corodinates like they really need three bounty hunters to help them they could do it on their own if he had his way but he was the learner he had to respect his master wishes and so he takes the controls and powers up the shuttle with the repairs done the shuttle lifts off at the same time as the ramp raises up and locks into place as the shuttle reaches off the ground he blasts away from the ground passing over the other ship that was in the bushes near a clearing and he takes the shuttle as the ashfals lower he sets the corodinates for Baltimn as the shuttles flies through the clouds and finally into orbit around Mand'alore their the corodinates are set and he and his master jump into hyperspace where this bounty of sorts will begin.

MarcusMarekDate: Thursday, 29 Jul 2010, 6:48 PM | Message # 53
Sergeant
Marcus notices that Isez isnt quite ready to go and he gestures towards Garm who is stillw alking towards Isez ship he pats him on the back and then stops a few feet away from Isez ship he then turns around and starts walking in the direction of his home where in the shed which is quite massive he does have his old X-Wing fighter and his r2 unit which hasnt been activated in about five years he turns back to his two friends and smiles at them then he looks to his home and to his speeder bike and he walks up to it which is at the top of the hill and gets on then turns back to his two friends below him and speaks on his channel.
"ill take my fighter and meet you on Baltimn we dont want to keep that Sith Lord waiting"
Marcus then powers up his speeder bike and makes it back to his home within a few minutes their he gets off his speeder bike with everything he has collected solely on his armour he walks over to his massive shed and opens it he looks down to the asterdroid and turns him on it takes a few seconds and the r2 beeps and then goes abouts its business by firing up its own rockets and sits behind the pilots chairs of the X-wing fighter where by Marcus removes his jet pack and places it in the cargohold once on Baltimn he will grab it and place it back on its all he could afford at the time when he left the Jedi Temple on Yavin he then decides he might as well take a change of clothes so he walks back over to his hut and grabs his Jedi uniform and then puts that in the small cargohold as well then gets up into the pilots chars straps himself in and it feels quite odd for him to be wearing Mando armour inside a old Rebel Allaince fighter it just seems odd for him what is even odder is that he has actually gone in league with Sandalare all of this is out of place he needs to find out what Sandalare is all about what his key motives are and what this bounty will do if they capture Drasek Cale, will Sandalare motives change once the bounty is done or will it continue he has to find out the answers,meanwhile he takes the controls as his r2 unit powers up the old engines as his fighter roars to life and lifts off he powers up the deflectors and then blasts out of the shed and then flies up into the air he calculates the corodinates of where he believes Baltimn is and as he gets out into orbit he flies manual and then jumps into light speed soon he will join the Dark Lord of the Sith on Baltimn he wonders if his other two friends will as well.

Marcus Marek

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Mandalore (Chapter II : Marauder Syndicate)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz