MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Friday
5:40 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Mandalore (Chapter II : Marauder Syndicate)
Mandalore
JintaJidanDate: Thursday, 17 Jun 2010, 2:58 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Blocked
Awards: 0
After leaving his hideout on Lehon Darth Sandalare finds hismelf on the run from leaving Lehon in such a hurry he must find his friend if he still exsists from the time of when he was a jedi he wonders if he can perswade him to joining his cause perhaps he has changed for the better his friend Marcus Marek who when he quit the Jedi he was their they were basically good friends both radical for their own causes Marco left because he has had it fighting for everyone else but not himself that is why he became a sith in the first place he fights for what he believes in and Marcus was alot like that but younger he always wondered if he stayed on Yavin or came back here to his home he would find out he does feels a presence on this planet not like the rest of Mandalorians this is more elusive near the mountains well more like hills this is where he will take his shuttle once he gets into the Mandalorian system but he must be cautious their could be various pirates through here.

Marco notices on the navigation computer and see then looks at his apprentice who is piloting this shuttle quite well but they finally makes it to Mandalore and he ptakes the hekm from his apprentice and puts the shuttle to manual once that is done he grabs the controls and pilots his shuttle through the atmosphere and then through the clouds to the small hills their he notices on the viewscreen of a small development a hut or something more he pilots his shuttle through the clouds over the cities until he reaches what is on his viewscreen their he lands near what appears to be a hut as he powers down the engines and then notices that his apprentice has left his seat to be the first to act on what they have found for his apprentice this might be a good learning curve he lowers the ramp and then leaves his chair to grab his cloak as he places it on he notices his apprentice has left the shuttle but he hasnt taken his cloak he grabs it and then walks on out the heat of mandalore is alot like Tatooine but stickier and more humid he will need to power up his reserve air tanks when he gets back to recharge his resperator within his suit as he walks his way down he notices his apprentice searching the hut and surrounding area.

Taizen comes back to his side and grabs his cloak and then looks around the area again for Marco this does remind him of his past life when he was a Jedi knight and coming to Mandalore this reminds him alot of where he slept its look alot like the Marek home he turns to the side and flips up his hood as the sun is blinding him somewhat but his mood changes as he hears the sound of a blade coming to life and its not his apprentices lightsaber he knows what that saber engages like he turns around to notice a man standing int he foreground wearing Mandalorian armour with a long sleek brown cloak overtop and a lightsaber directly under his apprentices neck he looks at him closely as he unclips his own lightsaber from his belt as he turns his head upright and looks at this man who has his apprentice at a disatvantage.

"well now it seems we have been found out"

"you may want to put that away"

"before you get hurt"

i was sad to leave the only other home ive known and it was Lehon now im with my master in his shuttle heading for another planet i havent been too this is an extreme rush for me i will be able to harness my skills on another planet and with my master after witnessing what he did on Lehon and i wonder if i will be able to see that power from him again that was awesome and when we finally landed i had to see what i could find not really thinking and it didnt take long for trouble to find me now i see my master and this stranger with a lightsaber blade under my chin i hope my master does something or i might have to do something rash to try to get out of this situation i put myself in.

Message edited by JintaJidan - Thursday, 17 Jun 2010, 2:59 PM

MarcusMarekDate: Thursday, 17 Jun 2010, 3:12 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant

marcus was minding his own business fixing his blaster to make it better when he heard what was a shuttle land near his home and while in his shop he saw it was a shuttle and it wasnt anything he recognized before but then he gets that stomache churning thing and then the sense of a disturbance int he force he must be cautious to whomever is onboard the shuttle he left his blaster on the table and snuck out the side and hit in some bushes he noticed the young man pillaging through his gear and then a tall man dressed in black armour and a black long cloak and hood he notices the young man who must be his apprentice as he carrys a lightsaber and is dressed like a padawan from his days as a padawan but those days are behind him he walks around takes his lightsaber from off his belt and then comes out of the bushes and ignites his lightsaber the yellowish blade hisses to life as he rests the blade under the kids throat and is ready to call out this dark figure who stands before him he isnt scared but he wants some answers.

"Im not the one tresspassing, i have this under control i have what appears to be your apprentice and i have you at a disatvantage by blade is under his throat so would you mind telling me who you are and what you are doing on my land in my home and onMandalore"

"It seems you have a bounty on your head" "its lucky i found you" "its your lucky day" "Hands Up Jedi"
Marcus Marek

Message edited by MarcusMarek - Thursday, 17 Jun 2010, 3:20 PM

JintaJidanDate: Saturday, 19 Jun 2010, 3:23 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
Marco seems to have been a litle too cocky coming touching down near the hutt he finds hismelf looking at his apprentice Taizen who could at any moment take matters into his own hands but for the sake of keeping him alive he disengages his lightsaber and then places it on his belt he flips the hood off of his head for this Jedi to see who he is perhaps shades of his old life will come out in ways only this Jedi who he thinks is Marcus Marek will see him for he was and not for who he is right now.

"calm down young Jedi, for who i am you must sense that i am a Sith Lord"

"for what i am doing here on Mandalore"

"that could be tricky"

"i am here to seek out a Radical Jedi named Marcus Marek"

"have you heard of him"

Marco waits he knows he could easily take the lightsaber from out under his apprentices throat but he wants to see what this young Jedi will do what his next move shall be perhaps by saying Marcus's name will put some intrigue into the mix or perhaps he will have a fight on his hands either way he is still going to stay here reguardless of who this Jedi is.

I was not impressed by what my master is doing but at this point i dont have a chance i could back off but the blade is too close to my comfort perhaps if i could just reach my blade with my free hand,nope its stuck on my belt perhaps if i can use the dark side of the force to mimic my stance that might work no the blade is pretty hot my neck is burning the pain what will my master do i could possibly tuck and roll backwards but i am on unever ground what to do.

Message edited by JintaJidan - Saturday, 19 Jun 2010, 3:24 PM

MarcusMarekDate: Saturday, 19 Jun 2010, 3:35 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Thinking to himself who is this Sith lord he watches closely as the sith removes his hood from his head he looks closely enough to see the sweat dripping from his pale grey face and then into his eyes their is something familier about the face well half of it and the body seems like of a Jedi he once knew a Jinta Jidan but he left before he did and was never seen or heard from again he thinks long and hard about it then disengages his lightsaber seeing that the Sith has done the same noticing that if this Sith Lord was a true one he would have been dead long ago he keeps his lightsaber steady in his hand and backs off just enough to place him in an area from which he could fight either the apprentice or the Sith lord himself.
"of course i've heard of him,hes not that radical anymore he resides here and around"
"what would you want with him,and havent i seen you somewhere before"
"were you ever a Jedi"
Perhaps asking questions is the way to go but i have to be on my guard from now on theirs no telling what this Sith will do seeing as how i am but one man against too my armour may protect me from laser bolt fire but its not lightsaber proof ihave to find out who this man is and what he is doing at my home,if this is Jinta why has he become the very thing we all swore to destroy

"It seems you have a bounty on your head" "its lucky i found you" "its your lucky day" "Hands Up Jedi"
Marcus Marek

JintaJidanDate: Sunday, 20 Jun 2010, 3:53 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant colonel
Marco looks at the young Jedi and senses the darkside of the force then notices he has put himself in a good position to fight my padawan by removing his lightsaber from under his throat and this young Jedi has now asked me some hard questions but this will show who is telling the truth he raises his hand and with the dark side of the force picks up his apprentice from where he was standing and brings him next to his side then pats him on the shoulder and walks around the ground stepping over and around as he then once again grabs his chrome hooked lightsaber from off his side of his belt and then looks at the young Jedi who is a bit younger then him by a few years but not by much and then with his left hand outstretches his fingertips and sends a wave of force lightning directly at the young Jedi in a response to what he was asked.

"two choices here young Jedi either you tell me where Marcus is or you die"

Message edited by JintaJidan - Sunday, 20 Jun 2010, 3:54 PM

JintaJidanDate: Sunday, 20 Jun 2010, 4:18 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
"i dont go by that name no more"

"and its you the reason why i came here Marcus"

"when i was their at the New Jedi Order"

"i saw in you that you could become something more then just a simple Jedi Knight"

"something with power"

"that is why i am here"

"i have a purposal for you"

"join my Syndicate we can together be as radical as we were when i first met you"

"and guided you on Yavin so long ago"

"but i wont instruct you"

"and you can leave at anytime if you wish"

"but if with me you can progress into something more"

"become a legend within the galaxy or an enemy its your choice"

"we can be together again just like old times"

Marco stops the force lightning knowing full well it was a rouse to see what he would do take the pain of the lightning coursing through his body or stop it with his blade something he did when he first met the young lad and he knew that the man infront of him was marcus he just had to be sure.

i was suprised by my master who used his abilities to grab me away from harm i feel quite ashamed standing back i want to fight this jedi who seems to be no more then a few years older then me even i could stop force lightning probably not from my master but i could stop someone else i really wanna prove that i am worth alot well screw it i am going after this Jedi i wanna see all that he has worth to him,my lightsaber is in my hand cool ingite it has sweet the red blade is there cool now im going interupt this little get together and see what this jedi has in him.

Taizen with his blade in hand rushes from behind the Jedi with only one thing in mind slicing off his right arm which has his lightsaber in his hand.

Fenn_ShysaDate: Monday, 21 Jun 2010, 0:04 AM | Message # 7
Sergeant
Group: Users
Sandalare's arrogant, young apprentice might not have the chance for blood that he so desired. Not Marek's blood, anyway. For as he lunged at Marek, his anger and ambition no doubt blinding his senses to the hills and trees that surrounded Marek's hut, he apparently didn't hear the soft "phung" sound of a dart launcher or, indeed, see the dart as it sailed noiselessly through the air directly into his path. The dart was tiny, and difficult even for a Jedi—or a Sith, even Sandalare or his apprentice—to see or to stop. It wasn't deadly, however; instead of a typical poison, the dart contained a sedative intended to disorient its target, not kill it.

The dart had come from the trees to the right of Sandalare and his apprentice. Sandalare might catch a glimpse of movement in the trees as the perpetrator went on the move, but the Sith Lord wouldn't need to have good look at the perpetrator to know that he was a Mandalorian warrior. Who else would be so brash as to challenge two Sith in combat? Sandalare's shuttle had drawn some attention when it arrived, unannounced, on Mandalore. And his confrontation with Marek—the thrumming of lightsabers and the crackling of Force lightning—echoed through the hills for quite some distance. This Mandalorian warrior, whoever he was, had come on a swoop bike to investigate (and parked his bike far enough way that he wouldn't be heard as he snuck up on the hut through the trees).

Nothing much happened on Mandalore that the Mandalorians didn't know about. And one thing Mandalorians didn't like was seeing one of their own being threatened.

Meanwhile, Sandalare's apprentice had a choice. If he continued his lunge at Marek, the dart would connect with his upper arm or, possibly, his neck. If so, he would be feeling dizzy and sick to his stomach in a matter of moments. If, however, he somehow managed to sense the dart (unlikely), the only way to avoid it would be to stop his lunge at Marek (or pull some impressive, impromptu acrobatics that were probably beyond his inexperienced abilities). In the meantime, this was exactly the sort of distraction that Marek could use to his advantage, if he was clever.

The odds had suddenly evened out.

Fenn Shysa
Mand'alor

Message edited by Fenn_Shysa - Monday, 21 Jun 2010, 0:08 AM

JintaJidanDate: Tuesday, 22 Jun 2010, 1:07 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel

It was like a bug or something that hit my arm and i was stopped dead in my tracks while i was trying to lunge myself with my blade directly at this fool hardy Jedi but it was a shock to me how incredably painful my arm was when i hit the ground my lightsaber rolled away from my hand it was hard to imagine i didnt see what ever it was that hit me in the arm how i couldnt have sensed it but i tried to get up and my head felt like a ton of rocks or bricks or something and then for some reason i needed to release my insides i had to running away from the area to the side but i couldnt run fast enough falling around whereever i was i finally got myself back to the shuttle but then it came up through my throat up to my mouth throwing up everything i had previously in the morning it wasnt much a few rashions and cooked wild rats of Lehon,after letting my lunch go out of my mouth i couldnt hardly move it was so painful everything around me was spinning where was my master to help me.

Marco notices his apprentice going against his orders but that was the way of things he couldnt stop him he felt that perhaps his apprentince wanted to find out first hand how strong he was and how strong his friend from his past was noticing that his force lightning wasnt doing anything he stops it at wim just long enough to notices his apprentice is no longer lunging towards Marek he is on the ground he could sense that they were not alone that someone else has come into the frame into the picture but he couldnt really figure out from where it was only after his apprentice was halted in his tracks that he was able to sense the dark side of the force and he didnt do anything he looks around and then pin point the location he believes is where Mareks friends are hiding the perfect oppertunity to re send his perposal to whomever has shown up he knew it was only a matter of time until someone other then his old friend was to show up.

"i can see that you are relucant to say anything about joining my Syndicate Marcus"

"so much in fact that we three are not the only ones here"

"i have sensed for quite a while that eventually someone would come to your aid"

"so i put that perposal to them as well have whomever has come to your aid to join my Syndicate"

MarcusMarekDate: Tuesday, 22 Jun 2010, 1:29 PM | Message # 9
Sergeant
"its not that i like this idea of you coming here Jinta,sorry Marco or whatever your calling yourself i still dont see the logic for me too join your radical band of misfits well granted their are only two of you for right now this is hardly a syndicate"
Marcus looks for only a second to notice Sandalares apprentice lunging for him and he moves to the right about twenty degrees away from the lunging and then he turns to see the poor kid on the ground he has also sensed someone here as well but is unsure of their dimeaner he wonders if they are here to help him or too rob him as is the things he has learned about this planet his home if he has something of great quality its usually taken away or robbed he then assumes that if whomever is near the area is on his side which has now made it a two on two affair.
"i am still not going to join you jsut because you have given me a perposal i am not that stupid and oh by the way i am not alone either your landing here seems to have paid off in my favour as someone has coem to see what is going on"
"and your feeble attempts to make me beg down isnt working either it seems your apprentice has fallen victim to whomever is here too, i suggest you get back into your little shuttle and get the heck off of Mandalore before many other Mandalorians show up here to back me instead of you and take you for more then just your ship Lord Sandalare"
"i might be a Jedi that was my past life but the rest of it i was born Mandalore and i will die as a mandalore and nothing not even your perposal sounds good enough for me too leave it,times might be tough right now but if i capture you and turn you over to the New Republic think of the wealth that will come my way"

Marcus Marek

JintaJidanDate: Wednesday, 23 Jun 2010, 12:52 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant colonel
"well you turning me back or even capturing me might be too hard for you to do Marcus"

"i have seen the future your destiny"

"it is alot like mine"

"at least it was when we were both quite radical"

"why the change Marcus you had a future"

" you can still have that future"

"i wish not to have a confrontation with you"

"but if i have to then so be it"

Marco can sense the entire area he knows his apprentice is quite sick but at this point he doesnt care he wants Marcus in the Syndicate if he doesnt come he might have to prove to his old friend he made the wrong choice and when they confront each other Marcus will then see the true power of the Dark Side of the force he can handle himself quite well he has gone up against odds before like Lehon killing five granted injured and unarmed merc's but they were on his planet he had no choice but to kill them and now here he can sense the presence of who is here as well in all fairness he can sense him quite well if he choose to he could raise him from where he is hiding but that would be too easy for him he really wants to see what this Mandalor will do if he chooses to battle Marcus.

"think it clearly my friend"

"i can sense your radical ways"

"you still have them"

"come with me"

"learn the dark sdie of the force"

"it will help you get your own personal revenge on the Jedi who laughed at you"

"it will also give you the strength to deal with the loss of your wife that you have kept a secret from everyone"

Marco then realizes he has gone far enough he wants to see what Marcus will do now with what he has said he knows full well a confrontation could end badly for his old friend as he is not nearly as powerful as he is meerly blocking the force lightning with his lightsaber is a gift but controlling the force either the dark side of it or the light takes skill he wonders if Marcus has learned if not then a confrontation could spell a loss of one of Marcus;s limbs.

MarcusMarekDate: Wednesday, 23 Jun 2010, 1:16 PM | Message # 11
Sergeant
Marcus steps back at the mention of his wife no one knew of her death not even the Jedi Order but how was Marco able to get that information he backs up too far and falls to the ground with a thud while on his butt he looks down to the ground the memories of good times with his wife are gone tears start rolling down his face as images of her death are playing within his head followed by laughter of the Jedi who were around him when he first showed up its like hes having a waking dream and he opens his eyes he cant feel anything but sheer anger within his mind and body he clenches his hands into fist and pounds the ground as a force shockwave i sent out he losses hismelf in rage and then looks upwards to Marco who is standing their confident and all he can see is his wife standing their his anger goes away he cant be like this it is exactly what Marco wants hes better than this but his wife was so close to him he loved her and she died within a year of their secretive married life and now he has those same emotions as he did only a year ago he looks back down to wipe the tears from his head he listens to everything Marco has had to say maybe he does need this he could still capture him, but what does he have here on Mandalore besides his hut and his wifes grave near his place. How can he look up at a man who he once called his friend and now is on his planet well not really his planet but his home he knwos he is in a difficult position here if he stands up and looks at him with tears streaming down he has become weak he must calm himself but he cant right now the images of his wife's death is playing throughout his mind as well as the laughing Marcus is running out of options he doesnt know how to respond to Marco he feels lost now he wonders where the help is that came to help him out why is he or she standing their why arnt they helping him he is now at or is an emotional wreck if he gets up from the ground and stares at Marco all signs right now is that he has to join Marco to relave the pressure from his mind but he knows he is stronger than that.

~sobs for the loss of his wife~

Marcus Marek

Fenn_ShysaDate: Wednesday, 23 Jun 2010, 9:25 PM | Message # 12
Sergeant
The warrior's knuckles turned white as he grasped his blaster carbine in his gloved hands, and beneath the black of his visor, his brow furrowed in frustration as he watched Marek. What was wrong with this man? Mandalorians don't get sad, dammit, they get mad. The Mando'ade as a people had been subjected to decades of suffering and slavery under the Empire. Many wives and mothers had died, many husbands and fathers, and many children. But they went on, finding strength in the culture, the traditions, and the shared grief of their brothers, sisters, and clans.

Then again, Marcus Marek had always been something of an outcast even among his own people. He was a Mandalorian, yes, but he was also a Jedi. Historically, Mandalorians hated Jedi. And although Marek was treated with respect by his brothers and sisters on Mandalore (especially since he had quit the Jedi to return to his homeworld), there was always an unspoken understanding that he was, well, different. Perhaps that was why he lived alone in the hills and was rarely seen at the villages or festivals. He was a deeply sad man, who had never been willing to let the Mando'ade into his heart in the place his wife had been.

The Mandalorian warrior, obscured in the trees, understood Marek's grief and sympathized with him. But if Marek didn't move against this Sith Lord, fast, he would be as dead as she was. The Mandalorian had made a fine distraction for Marek to move on Sandalare, but instead the man had stood there and listened. Mandalorians were often criticized for "not listening," but in this case it was the right thing to do—it didn't take a Jedi to see that the Sith had come here for his own selfish reasons, and whatever came out of his mouth was going to cause confusion and hurt. So why didn't he shoot him? When in doubt, a Mandalorian shoots. But the warrior watched with frustration as Marek just stood there listening and then, predictably, broke down. Beneath his helmet, the warrior gritted his teeth and would have rolled his eyes if his eyes weren't fixed squarely on Sandalare through the sight on his blaster carbine.

Well, then he'd have to do it.

From some distance away, obscured in the trees, he squeezed the trigger on his blaster carbine and sent a burst of three shots at Sandalare, then another burst of three. The crimson blaster bolts sailed neatly through a very narrow corridor in the trees that the warrior had chosen to further obscure his location. But even if Sandalare was able to sense him, so be it—Mandalorians had been killing Jedi, and Sith, for thousands of years. Force or no Force, they were good at it.

As soon as he'd fired the shots, the Mandalorian was on the move again, hurrying to find his next spot to shoot from and making himself a more difficult target in the process. As he moved, he pulled small, camoflauged metal objects from a satchel at his waist and slapped them onto the trees as he passed them by. A few seconds later, he'd find cover behind another tree and line up his next shot.

Fenn Shysa
Mand'alor

JintaJidanDate: Thursday, 24 Jun 2010, 5:31 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant colonel
Marco has heard the a ray of laser bolts to him he ignites his lightsaber and turns away from Marcus for only a moment turning his attention towards the person who has fired at him he blocks the shots at him reflects the laser bots the few a ray of bolts towards him and then heads back to his shuttle to where when he landed a speeder bike was their his attention now is not solely placed on Marcus but who this other Mandalorian is he has Marcus at his weakest all he has to do is play on his emotions to draw him closer to the dark side of the force. While walkingto his shuttle he see more laser bolt fire coming towards him he deflects away from him and sending it to the ground then he goes to where the speeder bike is and he looks at Marcus just before he steps and sits onto it.

"we are not finished here Marcus"

"but seeing as how i have you at this state"

"i will come back for you eventually"

"for now whomever has aided you will feel my wrath"

Marco turns back to his apprentice and tosses him a vile of a antadote that will make him feel better for whatever his alimaent he is having then he sits on the speeder bike disengaging his lightsaber placing it on his belt then flipping the hood over his head and then engaging the engines of the speeder bike and taking off in a southernly direction where he will confront this aid of Marcus Mareks.

After recieving a vile of green goo from my master a drank it down it didnt taste too good but after a few moments i started to feel somewhat better i was able to feel the force once more i felt my strength come back to me it was a good feeling i had my powers returning to me i was then able to eat some other rashions while looking over to see this great jedi Marcus Mareks crying on the ground i just had to smirk it was intriguing how my master could just say words to have a jedi fall to his butt and cry about something no one else knew if that was something i was going to learn i am very happy to be Marco Sandalares apprentice.

Message edited by JintaJidan - Thursday, 24 Jun 2010, 5:36 PM

MarcusMarekDate: Thursday, 24 Jun 2010, 6:07 PM | Message # 14
Sergeant

~it was hard to not cry after all it was my how easy was it for me to forget but i had to survive that was my goal now survival from this dark lord~

Marcus picks hismelf from off the ground watching as the tears pour from his face and all he has within him is anger he notices that the dark lord is walking away from him this seems like the best time to walks to the smaller of the two huts and to put on the rest of his armor which is exactly what he did putting the helmet on strapping his various blaster hand held guns to his legs and then the jet pack to his back clipping it into place from then on he grabbed his helmet and looked at hismelf in a cracked mirror the cloaked seemed to look cool with the jet packs outreaching from within it he then calls apon the force and hsi lightsaber flies through the air from the ground to him at the door as he places it on when he steps out and notices Sandalare is gone and so is his pride and joy his new land speeder bike is gone he then notices the apprentice leaning up against the shuttle he grabs his rifle and fire one shot at his feet if he doesnt have sandalare he now has his apprentice.
"Ah It seems your master left leaving you hear to recouparate from the dart you were hit with pitty had i shot at you you would have been dead or worse killed"
"now now dont more young Sith,consider yourself prisoner of Mand'alor"
Marcus aims his powerful blaster at the young Sith Apprentice he doesnt much care if he tries anything he can take this young one and maybe change the tables on sandalare by turning his apprentice agaisnt him unravelling his deception and destroying hsi plans all in one shot.

Marcus Marek

Fenn_ShysaDate: Friday, 25 Jun 2010, 0:54 AM | Message # 15
Sergeant
The antidote that Sandalare gave to his apprentice would probably help to suppress some of the symptoms, but the only real antidote would be lots of water and 3 to 6 hours (depending on one's metabolism) for the body to purge the substance. Until then, even with Sandalare's remedy, his apprentice would still feel some faint nausea and light-headedness. It was Sandalare, however, who was now in real danger.

The Mandalorian warrior was on foot and, under normal circumstances, he would be an easy target for a speeder bike. But these were not normal circumstances. Indeed, the cluster of trees and brush was rather dense, making it very difficult to pilot a speeder bike through it. This is why the Mandalorian had left his swoop bike a good distance away and proceeded on foot. But the trees were the least of Sandalare's worries. The small, camoflauged metal objects that the Mandalorian had placed on the trees as he passed them were, in fact, limpet mines—that is, explosive devices intended to blow up in a particular direction. They had a simple proximity sensor that would detonate the mines when anyone (in this case, Sandalare) approached. And since they were simple, electronic objects, they could not be sensed with the Force—except, perhaps, for a vague sense of danger.

The first of the mines would explode as soon as Sandalare entered the trees. The explosion was directed into the tree, causing a column of fire and wooden splinters to explode out the other side in the Sith's direction with, potentially, enough force to blast him right off his bike. The farther he chose to go into the trees, the more of these deadly devices he would encounter.

The Mandalorian, meanwhile, was not letting up. Crouching behind a log for cover, he rested his blaster carbine on the wood to steady his aim, tracked Sandalare in his sights as the Sith moved in and out of his view through the trees, and fired off his three-round bursts every time he had a clear shot. The Sith was still some distance away, and the Mandalorian hoped to keep it that way—he knew what a Sith could do at close range, and he had a feeling that his limpet mines were going to make this man very angry or very dead. The Mandalorian would prefer dead, of course, but in his gut he doubted the Sith would be killed so easily.

Fenn Shysa
Mand'alor

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Mandalore (Chapter II : Marauder Syndicate)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz