MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Monday
11:13 PM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Ah, the fateful mission to Krayiss Two
Ah, the fateful mission to Krayiss Two
Jace_VaritekDate: Tuesday, 20 Jul 2010, 2:23 PM | Message # 31
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Jace didn't believe in destiny. Jaden was an intelligent adult capable of making his own decisions, and if he chose to murder then he was a murderer, and always had been. The Force had nothing to do with it. But Jace didn't believe that he was a murderer, nor that he would kill Lethe. Not that killing Lethe was wrong, necessarily—she was clearly a danger to Mira, and to them. But she was a danger that needed to be subdued if possible, not destroyed. And certainly not destroyed for the wrong reasons. Not to mention the fact that she'd learned much since her time at the Academy and so, clearly, she wasn't working alone. It seemed probable that there was another Sith and, probably, an even greater danger to the Jedi and the galaxy at large. That information would die with Lethe, however, if Jaden killed her.

But Jace could sense that Jaden wasn't thinking. Or rather, he was thinking of Mira. Jace was glad that he'd sent her away, but it didn't seem to have been much comfort to Jaden. The answer was obvious, then; he was afraid of losing Mira for other reasons. Perhaps, simply, their relationship wasn't going well or, at least, that Jaden was concerned that it wasn't. Perhaps that was what this was about—not anger at Lethe, but fear of Mira being taken from him. Or leaving him. Was this why the Jedi of the Old Republic had forbidden emotional attachments? An interesting thought, but, Jace reminded himself, it was one to consider later.

For the first time, it entered Jace's mind that Jaden might try to kill Lethe, after all. He didn't want to believe it, but his time with the Jedi had made it difficult for him to believe in anyone. Jace never would have believed that his friend, Darwin Sky, had been a frightened, murderous psychopath beneath that meek smile of his for all those years, but he had been. Jaden seemed more mature than Darwin, with more self control. But now Jaden, too, was permitting himself to consider options that no sane person, Jedi or not, should ever consider. He still expected Jaden to control himself in this fight, but he sensed an unresolved conflict within his friend that could undermine him beyond Krayiss II in the near future.

Enough. Jace sensed that Jaden was about to make his move, and Jace readied himself. As soon as his friend leapt into the air over Lethe, Jace was on the move too. His boots kicked dirt into the air behind him as he sprinted unexpectedly at Lethe, both hands on his lightsaber now, the hilt held before him at stomach level, the blade pointed obliquely toward the ground. He would be upon her at about the same moment that Jaden was, pinning her between two attacks from two opposite directions. He was bad at bluffing, however—his move was obviously intended as a feint. But Jace was an opportunist in combat, and if Lethe left herself open it would be an opportunity that the Jedi Knight would probably take if he could do so safely.

Jace Varitek
Manager/Administrator from January 2003 to Present
My recent posts here, pre-2009 archives here

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, sir?"
—John Maynard Keynes

Furthermore, a dancing Wookiee:

DarthLetheDate: Friday, 23 Jul 2010, 0:52 AM | Message # 32
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
She smiled as he spoke of his age and of killing her. "Oh well then, come on old man, give this young girl your best shot. Maybe you'll be able to keep up. Some say men are better with age... many a dead man is yet to prove it to me." she said to him, with a sultry voice, almost giving a double meaning to her grim statement. "Let's finally play, Jaden." she said before he leapt into the air. She followed his movement, and also Jace's. Despite the instinct to do so, she didn't dive out of the way of Jaden's attack. She gave the impression that she was distracted by Jace's charge, but moved forward slightly, to where only the tip of Jaden's blade would slide across the soft skin of her left shoulder, merely grazing her. She screamed in pain however, and fell to the floor, a look of shock in her face and eyes, but Lightsaber still clutched close, now in a defensive position and in a regular grip rather than her usual reverse. She laid on her back, focusing her weight upon her left shoulder as she stared up at Jaden, and presumably Jace. "Jaden...you're so powerful...I don't know what to do with myself..." she said, panting in a visable display of pain. "So, come on...kill me...I'm only a dirty Sith girl...too dangerous to be left alive...if you let me leave her, or even come with you in custody, I will only kill more Jedi..." she said to him, looking into his eyes, with tears now running down her cheeks.

Darth Lethe

Jaden_EmmanganDate: Friday, 23 Jul 2010, 8:45 AM | Message # 33
Major
When the tip of his lightsaber barely cut the Sith's skin, she had cowered to the ground all of sudden. That was something very unusual, for a Sith. From what he had known about the Sith, they don't usually back down until they ends up dead. However, he was full of angry and hatred to realize that. When he landed on his foot, presumably in front of Lethe. Jaden did not waste any time, taking a couple of steps forward and pointed his blue lightsaber toward Darth Lethe. "You are beaten. You lost." Jaden would taunt the Sith, keeping his eyes on the Sith. The Jedi Knight was too focused on the girl to notice that Jace was coming over. Both Darth Lethe and Jace would be able to notice that his eyes was full of fire, full of fury. His voice was raspy when he cleared his throat and began to speak again. "You will not harm Mira. You will not harm any Jedi. You are indeed too dangerous to be left alive." The Jedi Knight pointed the lightsaber little closer to her. Jaden was clearly intent on killing Darth Lethe, and Jace knew it.

The Jedi Knight himself will not hesitate to go in for the kill, something a Jedi would not do. Jace would have to attempt and talk him out of killing her, because otherwise he will do it. Jaden clearly notices her tears running down her cheeks, but immediately brushed them aside. "A dirty Sith girl like yourself do not deserve redemption, only death."

Jace_VaritekDate: Friday, 23 Jul 2010, 12:28 PM | Message # 34
Generalissimo
As Lethe collapsed to the ground, Jace planted his heels in the dirt and skidded to a halt, wincing as a shot of pain ran up his leg and momentarily distanced him from the Force. He took a slow, measured breath and gathered his wits about him, however, in time to sense the same, sadistic glee from Lethe that she'd exhibited throughout the fight. She wasn't hurt—she was enjoying this. Jaden should have sensed it too but, now that Jace was closer to him, he could feel the hatred was radiating from Jaden like heat from a fire. Standing beside him now, Jace raised his brow. But Lethe was his priority.

He glanced down to the Sith, surmising, no doubt correctly, that she would abandon her little act the moment a stun blast was fired at her. Jace retrieved the blaster from his holster, set it to "stun," and brought it to bear on Lethe. The situation was well in hand. That is, until Jace heard Jaden's vengeful words. You are too dangerous to be left alive, he had said. You do not deserve redemption, only death. What was he saying? Was this Jaden's idea of justice, and had it always been so? He reached out through the Force to Jaden's mind...

... and felt a sinking feeling in his stomach as he sensed a singular purpose within him—"kill her." He really did mean to do it! Jace recognized the derangement in Jaden because he'd seen it before in Havoc, in Darwin, and in every other Jedi student who had indulged the dark side of their personalities and passions and become lost in them. Not again. Jace wasn't going to waste his time trying to "reason" with Jaden. This wasn't the time or place. And so he didn't hesitate over his decision; his brow furrowed with determination as he took a step away, shifted the aim of his blaster solemnly to Jaden's back, and pulled the trigger. In Jaden's fit of blind rage, he wouldn't see it coming and, even if he did, it'd be too close to block and probably even to dodge. Jace fired once, twice, three times in fast succession, all while keeping the cobalt blade of his lightsaber in his other hand pointed squarely Lethe's prone body, prepared to stop whatever tricks she might pull.

"You'll thank me later," he muttered, as much to himself as to Jaden. This was going to be hard to explain to Mira. For a moment, Jace almost wished he hadn't sent her away so that she, too, could have seen the derangement in Jaden's eyes and words.

Jace Varitek

—John Maynard Keynes

DarthLetheDate: Friday, 23 Jul 2010, 1:03 PM | Message # 35
Private
She laid on the ground, looking into Jaden's eyes and witnessing the change within them, they began to assume a yellow color with a red ring as he began embracing the dark side and starting his fall, when a series of stun shots came in towards Jaden's back. Considering the angle of his lightsaber, it was unlikely that he would be able to block the attack. She continued her display of pain and fear, but gentle acceptance of death, as she looked over to Jace, who was looking pained, favoring one of his legs, and aiming his blaster pistol directly at Jaden. She remained as such on the ground, unmoving and maintaining her emotional display, waiting to see where things would flow.

Darth Lethe

Mira_NaevaDate: Friday, 23 Jul 2010, 2:30 PM | Message # 36
Lieutenant colonel
Mira hadn't made it very far when she heard the raised voices echoing through the clearing behind her. Her steps had only taken her thirty or forty yards before she turned back and made her was quickly, and quietly back towards the clearing. She stayed hidden though, behind the trees and beneath the thick canopy of the forest.

Her first instinct was to draw one of the several blasters that she had on her and help Jaden and Jace, but within moments of her watching, the situation appeared to be under control. That was, until she saw the terrifying flash of anger that raged through her dear friend (amongst other titles....though she wasn't quite sure on that status yet, as it was still new). His words were even more terrifying. She didn't know that he could be like that....nor did she ever expect it.

Her gaze trailed to Jace and she saw the blaster point to Lethe first, then before she knew it, Jace had shot at Jaden three times. One. Two. Three. By the time the shots died down, she had turned, her back against one of the large trees and she was facing away from them. Mira had both of her hands covering her face and was trying to pretend that everything she had just seen hadn't actually happened. But it had.

Mira's decision after that was almost instantaneous. She took off through the woods for where the ship was, and made it in record time. She didn't want to see any more. She had already seen enough.

Jace_VaritekDate: Saturday, 24 Jul 2010, 0:24 AM | Message # 37
Generalissimo
Jace knelt beside Jaden's body and holstered his blaster pistol—for now. His eyes, and his lightsaber, never left Lethe as he nudged Jaden onto his back and felt the unconscious Jedi's pulse for heart palpitations. There were none, fortunately. He gathered Jaden's lightsaber, then stood. He glanced down at Lethe, sighing at her as he tucked the weapon into his belt. "You're embarassing yourself, Saia," he said, with disappointment in his voice. He made sure to tuck the lightsaber away from his body so that it wouldn't injure him if Lethe activated it with the Force. It couldn't easily be pried away, either. "Drop the act and let's talk," he went on, "You know what I want to hear; who you're working with and why you're on Krayiss II. We didn't keep secrets from each other at the Academy, and there's no reason to now."

"No one needs to get hurt today," he added, ominously, before glancing at Jaden's body and shrugging, "No one else, anyway." He doubted that Lethe would be terribly cooperative, however. He kept his senses alert for any sudden changes in her temperament that could suggest she was about to make a move. He stood far enough away from her that she couldn't sweep his legs with hers, but close enough that his lightsaber still had her pinned where she was, where it could anticipate her movements.

Jace considered his options. Jaden's use of Djem So would have been useful in this fight—far more so than Jace's stubborn Soresu. But that wasn't an option now, obviously. If it did come to a fight, the best possible outcome was that Lethe would fight him aggressively, on his own terms. The worst possible outcome was that she would flee and harry him as he attempted to follow. Jace planned for the worst, especially since Saia was familiar with him and his preferred combat style. He waited for now, half expecting her to stall for time and half expecting her to shove him with the Force and make a break for the Sith Temple. It was the one place that Jace really, really didn't want to go.

He wondered, briefly, if the weapons on Jaden's transport were powerful enough to flatten the temple. Probably. But if not, his X-wing could surely do it—an ancient, stone building was no match for a proton torpedo. He kept it in mind.

Jace Varitek

—John Maynard Keynes

DarthLetheDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 0:25 AM | Message # 38
Private
Once Jace began speaking, she immediatly ceased the faked injury, earlier in fact using the Force to heal the slight burn on her shoulder. She could feel the dirt rubbing through the small cut in her robes however, which was perhaps the only shame thus far in this incident. She would have to remember to fix it later. She smiled up at him and nodded her head towards Jaden's limp body. "Worked on him, didn't it?" she said, at the comment of embarassing herself. "Oh, he's not hurt. But probably very pissed off. I'd hate to be around him when he awakes...especially if I were you." she said concerning Jaden.

There was at least equality now to this fight. She and Jace both had similar unconventional styles, that also reflected themselves. Her style was a reversed grip Makashi, which borrowed elements from Shien in dealing with blasters and Djem So to add a further aggressiveness to her style and boost her ability to counter and overall defense. Makashi in itself was a lightsaber combat based style, with an elegance to it, but power as well, that used precision in the striking and minimal effort on defensive moves using fluid motions and a wide range of motion in both offensive and defensive moves leading to an opponent to become tired quickly. She added to this with the use on blades in tandem with her lightsaber, leading to an unexpected attribute in her attacks, and often catching opponents off guard. Jace on the other hand, used Soresu, which was simply Makashi modified for use against blaster. However, due to the rapid firing of blasters, the fighting style was totally different. Soresu used short and quick sweeps that remained close to the body, giving the user a very reactive defensive, considered the "perfect" defense in lightsaber combat. It, like Makashi, relied on wearing out an opponent. However, the user is typically so worn out themselves, especially against aggressive opponents, that they are unable to attack, and most offensive moves by the practioners of this form would leave them widely open to attack. It relied offensively on the opponent making mistakes and leaving themselves open to the point that the user's attack couldn't be countered or overpowered. Jace tried to compensate for this with use of a blaster at various times, keeping aggressive opponents at bay, and like Lethe, lended him an unpredictability that most Force users did not have. While neither would openly admit it now, deep down they knew their fighting styles were vary complementary to one another. Thus, should this devolve to a fight, it would rely mostly on skill and luck, not to mention be extremely interesting.

After a moment of thought, she nodded towards the woods at Jace. "Looks like this Mira girl has witnessed you betraying her boyfriend. She probably won't react too kindly to that. Now...can I stand up, or am I stuck to laying on my back this entire time? You shouldn't leave a girl in anticipation like this, Jace." she said to him, wishing to talk face to face, rather face to boot so to speak.

Darth Lethe

Jace_VaritekDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 1:17 AM | Message # 39
Generalissimo
Lethe's assessment of Jace's combat style left out one detail—he used a blaster on occasion to confuse his opponents, yes, but he would also commonly throw his body weight into a fight as well. Thus, when he noticed a vulnerability in his opponent's form, he was more likely to deliver a shoulder or knee to it than a lightsaber or a blaster. Minimum effort, maximum effect. However, this compounded the largest flaw of the Soresu form; it was a strategy to survive, not to win. But perhaps it wouldn't come to that. "I know," he said simply, with regard to Mira. He didn't turn around, but he had sensed the fear and the turmoil from behind him and knew that it could only have come from one person, and for one reason. But there would be time to deal with that later.

He considered her words for a moment, then nodded and took a measured step back. His lightsaber remained on, now held neutrally before him in both hands in something of a casual Soresu stance. "Very well," he said, "Sit." She would still be on the ground, of course, but having her in a seated position, if anything, would make it more difficult for her to pull any sudden acrobatics. "Speaking of anticipation," he said, watching her closely, "You're stalling. Not that I don't enjoy our banter, mind you, but I ask again—who are you working with and why are you here?"

Jace Varitek

—John Maynard Keynes

DarthLetheDate: Monday, 26 Jul 2010, 1:46 AM | Message # 40
Private
She proceeded to sit, and crossed her legs, setting her hands on her knees. She did so to assume the least threatening pose as possible, and the most compromising considering the circumstances. "That's better." she remarked. "I am, obviously, working alone right now. If you are seeking to learn the name of my master, I do not know. He has merely told me that I have not earned the right to know his name yet, and that he has but one title and name to me...master, and master only. As for why I am here, it is to learn. I am also ensuring that none enter this temple. No Jedi could handle its teachings and walk out a Jedi still. Seeing as I am no longer a Jedi, I am merely seeking out teachings of a different sort, not available to the Jedi or myself during my time on Yavin IV. I would have returned to Dathomir, but my clan was wiped out. Now I must ask, what are two Jedi and a Republic agent doing out here?" she asked him, curious as to their intentions on Krayiss II. It made little sense for a Jedi to come out into this region of space, let alone to know where Krayiss II was. It had been over four thousand years since a Jedi had set foot on the planet, let alone near the temple or attempt to enter it.

Darth Lethe

Jace_VaritekDate: Saturday, 31 Jul 2010, 0:52 AM | Message # 41
Generalissimo
Post #500!

Jace studied Lethe for a long moment, but could sense no deception from her. She was telling the truth. When she asked what Jace, Jaden, and Mira were doing here, he was instinctively tempted to say the two words he loathed the most—"Jedi business." There was no more arrogant a phrase than this for a Jedi to use, and Jace refrained from doing so. He wasn't about to tell her the reason he had come here, however, nor the reason he suspected that Jaden and Mira had. Lethe was right that there was nothing to be found on Krayiss II but that temple, and nothing to be found in that temple but Sith teachings. When Jace had told the Academy that Jaden had come here, they had all worried privately to themselves, including Jace, that Jaden had come specifically to find those teachings, learn from them, and begin down a path of despair and destruction.

Jaden's story—that he had gone to Krayiss II to investigate a Dark Jedi sighting—wasn't entirely convincing. Certainly not to the Masters at the Academy, who hadn't been consulted or even informed of this supposed Dark Jedi, and wondered about Jaden's haste and his secrecy. Even Jace couldn't bring himself to believe that Jaden hadn't come here for other reasons. But then again, there was a Dark Jedi sitting on the ground before him now. So had the Force "guided" Jaden here to confront Lethe? He remained doubtful.

But what Jace did know was that it was a good thing, he noted gravely as he glanced at Jaden's prone body, that he had come here to help his friend; if he was so impressionable that Lethe could push him to his wit's end so easily, imagine what would have befallen him if he'd ventured into the temple alone. Jace had no intention of going in there himself, and he told this to Lethe. "Old books and scrolls written by some ancient, psychotic warlord don't frighten me," he said, "But they don't interest me, either, and neither does your temple." He shook his head. "I came here for Jaden," he answered her, "He came here for reasons of his own."

He said no more than this. Lethe had done enough to Jaden already, and didn't need to know the Academy's suspicions of him. Besides, Jace needed to know more about Lethe's "master." She didn't know his name, which meant that he couldn't have been from the Academy himself, as Lethe had been. That eliminated former Jedi like Drasek Cale, Kenas Annig, or Brakiss. So who was he? An Imperial? Surely the last of the Inquisitors and Palpatine's "hands," or enforcers, had been accounted for by now. But it was hard to imagine what else he could be.

"Describe him," Jace said, "Is he human? Where is he from? More importantly, where is he now?" He doubted that Lethe would be that candid, but it was worth a try.

Jace Varitek

—John Maynard Keynes

DarthLetheDate: Tuesday, 03 Aug 2010, 11:18 PM | Message # 42
Private
Unfortunately, in a way, she was completely justifying Jaden's claimed mission. However, she wasn't sighted by anyone other than her master since leaving Taris after she left the Order. She had taken great care to ensure this, even cloaking her presence on any world she travelled to, Krayiss II included. It was very plausible, considering how quickly she was able to get Jaden over the edge, that the fears of Jace and the Jedi Council were entirely valid, and probably the true intentions of Jaden. It seemed, for the time being considering her compromised position, that his fall was at least halted.

"It appears your friend shares your lack of fear...but judging by his reactions to my verbal poking, I'd say he does have an interest. It would have been interesting to see what would have come of him if he was allowed to enter. As I said though, no Jedi shall enter this temple." she said, sticking to her previous statements. She took in Jace and his body language for a moment as she sat there. She thought of how to approach Jace's second statement. "My Master is human...at least as far as appearences can give away. He has not said otherwise. I'm not sure where he is from, somewhere on the edge of the Rim I'm assuming from his speech and mannerisms. As for where he is now, I'm not sure. He tends to travel seperate from me if he does. He could be here as well, and I wouldn't know until he shows himself to me." she said, indeed being more candid than Jace anticipated.

Darth Lethe

Jace_VaritekDate: Wednesday, 04 Aug 2010, 11:42 PM | Message # 43
Generalissimo
It seemed a bit too convenient to Jace that Lethe didn't know her master's name and didn't know where he was or how to find him. But once again, he sensed no deception from her. "Your master doesn't seem to trust you much," Jace commented, closing down his lightsaber and assuming a more relaxed pose. He kept the weapon in hand, however. "You do realize that if he hasn't told you these things, it's because you are expendable to him. It's the logical conclusion, he doesn't want you to tell us his name or his location after he betrays you." He stressed those last words to emphasize the point in her mind—he will betray you. She might not be convinced now, but the idea would be in her head and, once there, it would remain. Jace couldn't possibly know whether or not he would betray her, of course, but it did seem apparent that her master was more concerned with his identity than her safety.

"Well then," he rested his hands on his hips. Most Jedi might have tried to strike down Lethe and return her to the Academy, but Jace wasn't most Jedi. Being a Sith was not a crime, after all. Assault was a crime, of course, and Mira was a New Republic citizen. But Krayiss II was far outside of the Republic and any hearing into this incident and the assault on Mira would call into question why she, Jaden, and Jace were here in the first place. It wasn't worth it simply to put Lethe in prison for a couple of months. No, he would let her go—but not without some conditions. "I'm taking Jaden back to Yavin," he said to her, "You have my word that I won't come back here, if I have your word that you'll leave this place too. Whatever's in that temple, it doesn't belong to me or Jaden, or to you or your master."

"You leave, and I leave," he repeated, "and we both put Krayiss II behind us." She would sense no duplicity from him. He was genuinely disinterested in the temple and intended to go straight back to Yavin. It would be wise of her to accept the deal, especially since she could always turn around and come back to Krayiss II an hour later after the Jedi had gone. Jace wasn't a fool, of course, and he was prepared for that possibility too, but there would be nothing she could sense in him at the moment that would give this away.

Jace Varitek

—John Maynard Keynes

DarthLetheDate: Thursday, 05 Aug 2010, 10:56 PM | Message # 44
Private
She nodded at him, and stood up, as presumably he would have allowed such at this point. She attached her Lightsaber to her belt, and gauged him. "Agreed. I'm glad we could settle this." she simply said. She would have loved to see what would soon unfold at their landing zone, in Jace dragging Jaden's limp body, and then dealing with the sure emotional wreck that was Mira. She generally ignored his comments, as she had been artful in her previous conversation in not giving away the fact that she was Sith now. That would be attention she did not want or need right now, with the Jedi essentially having nothing to do. Although how a person such as Jaden was able to slip out of the Academy and into Sith Space remained a mystery to her. Apparently, security there was still as lax as it was when she was a student. She proceeded to walk away and into the forest, but as she did so, she had one last comment to Jace, "Tell Jaden to look me up next time he's on Taris. I'd love to play with him again." she said with a naughty smile and accompanying gleeful giggle. With that, she brought a Force Cloak upon her self and diminished her presence in the Force so Jace could not follow.

When she reached her own clearing, she checked the cargo hold on her ship. Although she hadn't said such, with good reason, she already had everything she needed from the Temple. When she saw the two Republic craft enter the atmosphere, she had taken some select items and safely stowed them within her craft. Neither of them would have had time to come back upon the Temple by the time she was back on it and into the jungle, following Jaden and Mira. Very quickly, she would take off in the Assault Gunboat, and made a course for Taris, and proceeded to make the jump.

Darth Lethe

Message edited by DarthLethe - Thursday, 05 Aug 2010, 11:00 PM

Jace_VaritekDate: Saturday, 07 Aug 2010, 2:13 PM | Message # 45
Generalissimo
The reference to Taris hadn't escaped Jace's notice, and he considered it for a moment as he stood alone in the clearing and watched Lethe leave. He didn't wait for long, however, before he gathered Jaden, hoisted him up as best he could, and made his way back in the direction Mira had left. Having to carry Jaden did no favors for his fractured leg, but he ignored the pain and hurried as best he could. The ship's ramp was down, fortunately, and he could sense that Mira was distraught inside. He would need to have a word with her, but there was another matter he had to see to first. Leaving Jaden slumped over the ship's gaming table, Jace hurriedly found his way to the sensors console and seated himself at it in time to get a read on Lethe's ship as it departed. An Assault Gunboat, Jace noted, common to Imperial Star Destroyers. That was odd. He ran the ship's vector through the navigations computer and, predictably, it went straight to the Ojoster Sector and probably Taris. For whatever reason, she was doing nothing to disguise her whereabouts. He made a note of this.

Jace turned off the console and leaned back in his seat, pulling out his comlink and crossing one arm over the other as he clicked it on. "Droid," he said to his R2 droid back at his X-wing, a few miles away, "Broadcast this message on known Republic frequencies. Message is as follows—'nearest New Republic vessel to Krayiss II, this is Jace Varitek, Jedi Knight. Request historical site on the planet be secured from plunder as soon as possible. My droid will have the coordinates. I'm now departing Krayiss for Yavin, leaving my X-wing here. Please secure it for me also.' Message end, did you get that?" The droid warbled one of the only two things in its electronic language that Jace could understand—"Yes." Jace nodded and turned off the comlink.

He stood and made his way back into the ship proper. "Mira?" he called out, his concerned voice echoing through the corridors. "Are you here?" He checked on Jaden again on his way through the galley, figuring they probably had a good 20 to 30 minutes until he came to. "Mira?" he called out again, "Saia is gone, and Jaden is fine. We're in the clear. Are you all right?"

Jace Varitek

—John Maynard Keynes

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Ah, the fateful mission to Krayiss Two
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz