MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
11:23 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Ah, the fateful mission to Krayiss Two
Ah, the fateful mission to Krayiss Two
Jaden_EmmanganDate: Saturday, 26 Jun 2010, 7:35 PM | Message # 1
Major
Group: Users
Awards: 0
After having a nice night's sleep with Mira and the droid making sure nothing goes wrong within the ship overnight, Jaden would let out a sigh. He had hoped that nothing would happen to him, he defied the Jedi Council by going on this mission to Krayiss Two alone. Well, he isn't exactly alone. He has a NRI Agent and an astromech droid along, but he knew what he was wrong in defying the Jedi Council. The Jedi Knight went ahead and go on this mission anyway, feeling confident that he could undertake this mission alone. He had encountered dark jedi before, but that was a year ago. It was the early stages of the Second Imperium and he hasn't been facing them ever since. He believes that if there was a dark side presence there, it had to be connected to the very same faction of dark jedi. The radar had beeped, followed by a series of chirping made by R2-D9. "I know, I hear it. Let's take the ship out of hyperspace. You steer the ship in for the landing."

The Jedi Knight then barged out of the cockpit, making his way toward the main room. On the small, round table at the left side of the room lies his lightsaber and the DH-17 pistol he has rarely used. Jaden slowly making his way over to the table, grabbing his lightsaber immediately. While attaching the lightsaber to his belt, he was looking at the pistol. The Jedi was pondering whether to take it or not, he was pretty sure this could get very dangerous. A lightsaber would fare much better against the dark jedi than a DH-17 pistol, he knew that of course. A few moments has passed, Jaden had opt to take the pistol anyway. Never know what was going to happen, and something like this might come in handy. His right hand had grabbed the pistol and placed it on the opposite side of the belt, putting it into the holster connecting to the belt. His eyes would go from the blaster pistol to the ceiling of the ship, pondering on the possible outcome not only on this mission but also the possible outcome when he returns to Yavin Four. If there were any doubts about the mission, he knew he needed to brush them aside right away. The Jedi Knight cannot have this feeling linger around, this could do more harm than help at some point of the search.

His eyes had moved once again. This time, from the ceiling of the ship to his love interest, Mira Naeva. The Jedi Knight slowly made his way toward Mira, placing his left hand on her cheeks and leaned in for a soft kiss. The kiss would last for a couple of moments, before being pulled away. His eyes connected with Mira's, "Don't forget to call Jace if something happens to me." Mira would be able to detect a stern tone within his voice as Jaden would pull away from her. The Jedi made his way toward the landing ramp as it was just beginning to open up. R2-D9 was landing the ship just as Jaden arrived at the landing ramp. Before he stepped outside, he would pull up the hood and move his robes around in order to cover himself. It was necessary. The sound of boots walking down the ramp would be heard. Jaden looked left and right before proceeding. The mission had just started. The defy of the Jedi Council had only begun...

Mira_NaevaDate: Sunday, 27 Jun 2010, 7:27 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
The dim glow from the lamp next to her flickered idly, casting a strange light against the datapad that was rested in the palm of her hand that she was reading a text on. Mira's focus, however, was not really on the text, but on what was possibly happening that day. The days that followed could have been worse. She had done what she could to try and convince him not to go, but Jaden was dead set on finding out what was out there. Mira wasn't sure she believed in it.

Suddenly, his lips were on hers in a sweet and tender kiss, which she returned just as calmly. It was only a moment later when Mira slid her arms around his neck and then laced her slender fingertips through his hair as she held him. Slowly and reluctantly, she broke the kiss, but lingered very close. "Please...I have a bad feeling Jaden. At least let me come with you, or just do not do it at all...." There was no reasoning with him.

As he mentioned Jace< her gaze flitted to the piece of plasticine that was laying on the table with a name and a number scribbled on it. The number was already in her comm link, but she left the note there anyway, just in case it was needed.

Mira followed him out to the ramp and watched him walk down it. She didn't fight or protest, simply murmured..."I love you, Jaden." So softly that he likely would not have heard her. She turned back into the ship and went back inside to sit and wait. It only took a few moments for her to realize that staying there would kill her. She hated waiting and not knowing.

She went to her room and grabbed her blaster and tucked it into the holster, then another blaster and slipped her coat on before she left the ship and slipped along the path that Jaden had taken, though she was far enough behind him to not bother him.

Jaden_EmmanganDate: Sunday, 27 Jun 2010, 7:50 PM | Message # 3
Major
When the Jedi Knight was set and ready to begin his mission by walking away from the landing ramp, he didn't hear what Mira was telling him. It was simply because he was too focused on this mission. Jaden knew very well the risk of the mission, but couldn't resist passing up the opportunity. He wanted to be able to uncover evidences of dark jedi presence on the planet, Krayiss Two. He would begin to walk across the surface, looking left and right. The planet itself wasn't a well known planet, so Jaden had decided to do a dual task. He would survey the surroundings to see if there would be anything on the planet that would help or hurt him. The Jedi Knight had to acknowledge the environment in event he had to face the dark jedi. The dark side presence was very strong on the barren planet, but it might just be the aura. Nevertheless, Jaden would view that as a threat and proceeded with caution.

The Jedi Knight had always been able to sense Mira's presence. This time, he was suspicious. Jaden knew that he was supposed to be sensing Mira's presence farther and farther as he was getting away from the YT-1300. Her signature was not getting farther, but also not getting closer. The Jedi would pause, standing still for the moment. There was only one logical and obvious conclusion: Mira was indeed following Jaden. He slowly turned around, scanning the surroundings with his eyes for Mira. Instead of shouting his lungs out and risk giving their position away, he would grab the comlink off his belt and began speaking to it softly right away. "Mira, wherever you are, come here. I know you're following me." The Jedi Knight would wait for his love interest and the NRI Agent to approach up to him.

Mira_NaevaDate: Sunday, 27 Jun 2010, 7:56 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
She had hidden herself quickly when she realized he knew that she was following. Mira sighed as she heard his voice echo across the commlink. She flipped the switch so that the speaker on the device was turned off, and just leaned against that tree for several moments before she revealed her presence to him.

"I should have known better than to try and follow a Jedi." She murmured as she approached. "But I didn't want you to go alone....it's not safe. And if something happens to you while you're out here all alone, how am I supposed to know to call this Jace guy?"

Jaden_EmmanganDate: Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 2:32 PM | Message # 5
Major
"Well, it's not safe for you neither. I don't want to put your life in danger. If it makes you feel better, I'll leave my comlink on so you can hear everything going on." The Jedi Knight would speak to Mira as she was approaching him. "I just don't want you to get hurt." Normally, Jaden would have allowed Mira to come on missions with him but this is an exception. Mira has never faced a dark jedi before, and she isn't a Force sensitive. He just didn't want to put her in a situation beyond her comprehension, that's all.

Mira_NaevaDate: Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 3:08 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Mira shook her head. Jaden should have known she was going to refuse to go back. "You know I can take care of myself, Jaden. It'll be fine. I would not feel ok with sitting back at the ship while you are out here doing who knows what." she smiled a little and moved closer, then started to walk past him. "Just because I don't have mad Jedi skills, does not mean that I am incapable. And...that's that." There was no arguing with her at that point. She was stubborn at times and this was one of those times.

"So we were going this way?" She pointed in the direction that he had previously been walking in.

Jaden_EmmanganDate: Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 3:22 PM | Message # 7
Major
The Jedi Knight would let out a sigh, looking at Mira as she walked by past him. "Alright, then let's get to work." Jaden would walk side by side with Mira, surveying the surroundings once again. Jaden had also nodded at Mira when she pointed the direction. While walking, and surveying the surroundings, he had decided to take the blaster pistol off his belt and handed it to Mira. "You're gonna need it more than I do. It's better to have two pistols than just one. This is the dark jedi we're talking about here." While Jaden was concerned for Mira's safety, he would let out a grin. He was glad that Mira had decided to go with him anyway, he had always felt a sense of calmness when he was around her. "No arguments, take the pistol." He added, making sure that Mira would take it. Jaden already had two weapons with him anyway, a lightsaber and the Force powers he would have to use should the dark jedi be lurking around.

Mira_NaevaDate: Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 3:41 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
She looked at the blaster and frowned a moment. There was already one strapped to her thigh, another in a shoulder holster and one in a belt holster. Reluctantly, Mira took it and sighed. "Do you have a recommendation as to where I carry this?" Mira smirked and tucked the blaster into the back of her belt and shrugged.

Jaden_EmmanganDate: Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 3:52 PM | Message # 9
Major
The Jedi looked at Mira for a moment before getting back on the mission, "Holding it would just be fine." He didn't catch Mira's smirk because he was so focused on the mission. "The more, the merrier." It wouldn't take long before they reached an environment that looked like a settlement. Actually, it looked more like a camp. Jaden would rush over to investigate the area, ready to draw his lightsaber if needed.

Mira_NaevaDate: Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 3:56 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant colonel
She sighed and trailed along behind him. Once the camp came into view, she held back, drawing the blaster from the back of her belt and flipping the switch before she wrapped her finger around the trigger. Mira had always been relatively careful, accidents could happen from time to time. "Jaden I know I am not all hyper intuitive or anything, but something doesn't feel right...."

Jaden_EmmanganDate: Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 4:11 PM | Message # 11
Major
Jaden would hear Mira, but had decided not to say anything just yet. He didn't want to get Mira to heighten her worry. The Jedi Knight would move from tent to tent, investigating in attempt to find any evidences. After several minutes has passed, his efforts was in vain. He would return to Mira, "This camp appears to have been abandoned a long time ago, and there are no evidences whether the dark jedi recently came here." It was probably a really long time ago because there were some stuffs that looked very, very old and there were no symbols to indicate that this was a part of recent factions such as the Second Imperium or the Disciples of Ragnos. "We should get moving, there's nothing here to look for." The Jedi had strongly advised Mira to get moving. If there are no dark jedi, then surely something else is on the planet. There's no ignoring the strong dark aura surrounding the planet. Jaden had to make a guess, and he thought that perhaps it was creatures that has to rely on dark energies in order to survive such as Terentateks. The Jedi Knight are aware of how dangerous those creatures are, but would shook the thinking and got back to the reality as they got themselves away from the camp in order to further pursue the surroundings.

Mira_NaevaDate: Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 4:22 PM | Message # 12
Lieutenant colonel
"I really think that just getting out of here is a good idea. You know?" She asked as she flipped open a tent flap while using the barrel of the blaster. There was nothing inside. Mira looked over her shoulder and saw Jaden walking away, and she turned to follow him. "Where now?" She murmured as she trailed along behind him.

Jaden_EmmanganDate: Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 4:30 PM | Message # 13
Major
"I can feel the dark side presence here. I cannot ignore it. If it isn't the presence of the dark jedi, then it must be something else. Neither way, I have to deal with this." Jaden would voice out to her as he slowed down little bit so Mira could catch up with Jaden. "It's also strange that this planet is very quiet, perhaps too quiet to be normal." The Jedi wasn't really anxious, but more like suspicious. "The planet's surroundings and the dark side presence must be connected. It cannot be ignored." He spoke softly, moving and moving until he would spot something pretty far. The Jedi would raise his eyebrows, seeing something tall and apparently made of stones. "See that, Mira?"

Jaden pointed toward the structure that looked like a Temple.

Mira_NaevaDate: Monday, 28 Jun 2010, 4:54 PM | Message # 14
Lieutenant colonel
Mira looked up ahead and frowned deeply as she saw the stone structure towering in the distance. "Well lets go, I guess." She still had a bad, regular old human, feeling about it.

"Maybe you should call in another Jedi or several. That Jace guy maybe? You might need more backup than just me...."

DarthLetheDate: Tuesday, 29 Jun 2010, 8:41 AM | Message # 15
Private
With the skills of an expert assassin, Darth Lethe had followed these intruders. Using Force Cloak and techniques she learned to temporarily hide her presence in the Force, she moved about in the tree tops, watching them from landing to now, when they stood at the enterence to the Library-Temple that was the only real important aspect of Krayiss II. That was the reason she was here, to explore this Temple herself, for her Master, and give him any helpful information she found. She had spent a good week here, and hadn't ran into anyone else, should there be another group of beings here, escept for the Jedi and NRI Agent. She watched as they debated at the enterence over whether or not to proceed and how. She smiled a wicked smile watching this scene.

These two could not be allowed to enter and violate this sacred ground, the Dark Side demanded it. With that in mind, she reached out with the Force, and surrounded Mira with energy...and then violently used it to hurl her back into the forest several meters. Only quick thinking, however unlikely, by Jaden could halt the movement, but probably with more damage to her body than the trip she just sent her on would, as there were few trees she had risk of hitting, but would still probably end up severely dazed, and sore, if not knocked out. She broke her cloak and masking of her presence, and dropped down to the surface, bringing her Lightsaber into her hand in the familar reverse grip, and ignited the blade. "You stand on holy ground, and I shall not let you pass, Jedi..." she said to him.

Darth Lethe

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Ah, the fateful mission to Krayiss Two
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz