MainMy profileRegistrationLog outLogin
Tuesday
1:50 AM
| RSS Main
[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Ah, the fateful mission to Krayiss Two
Ah, the fateful mission to Krayiss Two
Mira_NaevaDate: Saturday, 28 Aug 2010, 8:05 PM | Message # 61
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Mira sat in the cockpit in silence, trying to ignore the muffled voices that she could hear down the corridor. She didn't need to, nor did she want to know what was going on between the two Jedi. It did not concern her, and it never would. Idly, she continued to look for transportation off of Yavin IV once they arrived, but at that point it seemed as though the only way off was if the Jedi arranged it for her. She was almost sure that Jace would at least assist her in that...unless he was hell bent that she and Jaden were not going to split. At that moment, Mira had no idea if she wanted to stay with Jaden or not.

He had scared her, and she didn't scare very easily. With her line of work, being scared was not a luxury that could be afforded. Often times fear could get an agent killed...or worse....captured.

She heard Jaden behind her before he spoke, but she didn't turn around right away and she definitely did not look at him. Something in the back of her mind nagged and told her that if she saw him, it would be harder, and she wasn't sure she had the strength or presence of mind to lie to him. He would be able to read her too easily.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you." She said as she fussed with some control switches on the dash. "Just making sure we get to Yavin IV safely is all."

Jaden_EmmanganDate: Wednesday, 01 Sep 2010, 7:26 PM | Message # 62
Major
Jaden would further regret his actions when Mira didn't look back at him. He had let out a heavy sigh, feeling saddened by this. The Jedi Knight was only trying to protect her from danger, especially from someone like Saia or any other Sith. Jaden was a Jedi Knight. That didn't mean he have to act like he's above the law. The title of Jedi Knight means he'd have to behave in a respectable manner, under any circumstances. He was supposed to, even when protecting the one he loves. Granted, this showed he still had a long way to go. This showed he still has much to learn. This showed him that there will always be obstacles facing him in his life, even the dark side itself.

He didn't have to use the Force to read her mind to see that she was lying. He didn't even have to rely on his instinct at all. Jaden already knew the moment Mira wasn't fine once she wasn't able to look at him. Jaden crossed his arms, looking at Mira for one long moment before speaking. "Uh, you don't have to put on a brave front. I know you aren't fine. Look, I'm sorry for my actions back there. I shouldn't have lose myself like that. I'm thankful that Jace was there to save me. The thing is, I never had feelings for someone the way I have for you. I never had this situation before, so I was going into the territory of the unknowns. I can understand if you want to get away from me, but please don't. Please give me a chance."

Mira_NaevaDate: Wednesday, 01 Sep 2010, 7:42 PM | Message # 63
Lieutenant colonel
"He saved both of us, actually." Mira murmured as she rested her elbows on the dash and rubbed her closed eyelids lightly with her fingertips. Her eyes were tired, actually, her whole body radiated exhaustion that she refused to admit to. She wasn't sure that it was physical exhaustion as much as mental...and emotional. It had been an emotional time, for her at least.

Finally, after several agonizing moments of thought, Mira spoke again. "It is kind of difficult to get away from anyone when we are pinned in this little ship." It was a pathetic attempt at a joke, but it was there, none the less. His other words hit home, however. I've never had feelings for someone the way I have for you. She let out a low sigh and then drew in a slow, deep breath that seemed to calm her markedly.

Truthfully, Mira felt the same for him, or she thought she did. No, she felt that way for the Jaden that she knew before the messy affair with Saia. But she wondered to herself if she could feel that for the Jaden he was now. The Jaden that seemed so angry and so out of control. The Jaden that thought he was protecting her, but was really just scaring the hell out of her.

Her gaze finally trailed to him for a moment. "You're forgiven." Mira mumbled as she slumped back into the pilots seat. "But I think that you need to spend some more time with Jace....figure things out....I'm sure that what happened back there was pretty hard." In truth, she was thinking of what he needed, and she wasn't just totally dismissing him or invalidating his request for her to give him a chance. No, she wanted him to grow and learn the way he was supposed to, and perhaps Jace Varitek was just the Jedi to help keep Jaden on the right path.

"I am going to have to go back to Coruscant to work. They're expecting me....for the trial. You understand, right?" It was a good excuse, and a valid one,and perhaps the distance while he re-gathered himself would be good for them. It wasn't like they hadn't been apart like that before.

Jaden_EmmanganDate: Wednesday, 08 Sep 2010, 3:23 PM | Message # 64
Major
The Jedi Knight would let out another sigh, deciding to simply nod at Mira. He would lean in to kiss on her cheeks, lingering there for a moment before pulling back. "Absolutely, it'll be hard for me to be apart from you for a while. I still think I can manage it." He'd look at Mira before turning around and walking out of the cockpit, heading back into the main galley to give Mira some time alone.

Mira_NaevaDate: Thursday, 09 Sep 2010, 5:09 PM | Message # 65
Lieutenant colonel
Mira let her palm rest on his cheek as he kissed her and she sighed and nodded. She wouldn't say anything else to him about it. Her mind was made up and he needed the time with Jace after that incident. And she did have to work....

But that didn't stop the guilty feeling for sinking clear into her soul.

Star Wars RP: A Galaxy At War Forum » Archives & Flashbacks » In Character » Ah, the fateful mission to Krayiss Two
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz